JK EPM Portal is a system of monitoring the performance of an employee working for the Jammu and Kashmir governments. Currently, the JK EPM Portal is hosted at the NIC Mini Data Centre in Jammu. The J&K Employees Performance Monitoring Portal records the monthly taskwork of the users. EPM is a means of access used by employees to receive consideration from their reporting officers on their exemplary conduct. Therefore, all Jammu and Kashmir employees should register in the JK EPM Portal and download the application.
JK EPM Portal | login: Overview
The Human Resource Management System of the Jammu & Kashmir government started this new surveying approach to bettering the functioning of the services. People serving the state can easily register themselves through the official website of the Jammu & Kashmir Employee Performance Monitoring Portal. Candidates must read this article to under the benefits and methods of using this new login system and the Sandes application. Those who want to apply should know that they must be a J&K gov employee and have their CPIS ID. Further information is given below.
Check Now >>> Earn Rewards by playing Quiz
|Name||Jammu & Kashmir Employee Performance Monitoring Portal|
|State||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Authority||J & K Human Resource Management|
|Purpose||Tracking Staff Performcae and Conveying Information|
epm.jk.gov.in Portal Benefits
As the employees might be wondering why they need to register themselves in the JK EPM Portal, we have an explanation for that. The portal will keep the employees aware of their activities and performance throughout the month. Acclamations from their superiors and Reporting Officers will result in a motivational essence. If their performance is going down they shall be familiarized with the same without direct criticism. Apart from these, here is a list of a few epm.jk.gov.in Portal Benefits.
- Employees can submit their Monthly Performance Reports (MPR).
- Users will also benefit by getting updates sooner and on point.
- The Reporting officers can check their subordinate’s activities by using their dashboards.
- Reporting Officers can use the following colour codes to mark the employee’s activities with the JK EPM Portal.
- RED- When the report is not submitted by the sub-ordinate.
- GREEN- When the data is submitted
- BLUE- When the prepared is submitted and is under review by the Officer.
- Reporting Officers can also grade their sub-ordinate on thier performances using the colour codes. Check the following.
- GREEN- when the employee performance is above average and green means more than 8 points.
- BLUE- score ranges between 7-8
- ORANGE- score range is between 5-7
- RED- when the report is below 5 point score.
- PURPLE – when the subordinate’s report is not graded yet.
- GREY- when the Officer has not received the report.
- Universal Travel Pass Apply Online
- BF.7 Covid Variant
- Booster Dose Certificate Download Online
- All Banks Balance Missed Call Number
JK EPM Portal | login Registration process
Now, that the candidates know all the benefits of the HRMS, they must register themselves into the portal. We have provided a simple approach to the JK EPM Portal | login Registration process. Here is how you can apply for the Jammu & Kashmir Employee Performance Monitoring Portal.
- Visit the official website- epm.jk.gov.in
- Go to the “Access to EPM Portal” section.
- The JK EPM login page will appear on your screen.
- Click the “New Registration” tab on the top of the Login box.
- Enter your CPIS Number to register.
- The form will appear on your screen.
- Enter the details and set a password.
- Candidates should also enter the CPIS ID of their reporting officer.
- Use the CPIS no. and password to log in next time.
SANDES App Download
Over a million people have already downloaded the indigenous messaging application. Sandes is an application for government employees for an instant update regarding their offices and services like JK EPM Portal. The app supplies end-to-end encrypted messages, backup and OTP services to its users. The SANDES App Download is quite easy. Check the steps below and follow the same.
- Take your smartphones.
- Open the Playstore application in it.
- Go to the search bar and type “Sandes” app.
- Select the option of the image shown below.
- Click the download button.
- Once it’s done, open the app on your smartphone.
- Register with the following data.
- Mobile number (CPIS registered) or Email.
- Enter the OTP.
- Fill in your Name.
- Upload a profile photo. (Skip for later if you want to.)
- Allow the locations.
- Sync the Contact List.
|Register Here||Jammu & Kashmir EPM Portal|
|Visit||Bihar News Homepage|
How do I register for the EPM portal?
Candidates only need their CPIS ID to register on the JK EPM website.
What is the HRMS portal for JK employees?
J & K Human Resource Management have launched Employee Performance Monitoring Portal (EPM).
What is the name of the JK EPM app?
Candidates should download the Sandes app for the JK EPM login.
Who can I contact if I’m having trouble with JK EPM Portal?
Users can email to [email protected] for any confusion related to the Jammu & Kashmir Employee Performance Monitoring Portal.