JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admit Card 2023: Candidates for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) in J&K should begin their last-minute revision for the written exam. Recently, Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission announced that the paper would be conducted on the 14th of May 2023. Therefore, the JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admit Card 2023 has been uploaded to the login page of the candidates. The link is provided below so make sure to scroll down and download your admit card now. Furthermore, the invigilators will check their Jammu and Kashmir AE (Civil) Admit Card 2023 for their verification. Candidates can get the direct link and other details below.
JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admit Card 2023
The JKPSC announced that the eligible candidate’s admit card is generated on the website on the 8th of May 2023. Therefore, candidates must download the JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admit Card 2023 after logging on to the official website. Candidates should know that an admit card is a very important document to appear for the competitive level recruitment exam for the identification of a candidate.
Candidates should begin the admit card download process once it is available on the portal. There is no smartness in waiting for the exam date and creating last minute rush. The procedure for obtaining the hard copy of the Jammu and Kashmir AE (Civil) Admit Card 2023 is provided in the following sections.
Download Here>>> JKPSC Assistant Engineer Civil Admit Card 2023 Link | Notice
|Recruitment Name||JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment|
|Post||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Conducting Body||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Adv No||28-PSC (DR-P) OF 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Viva Voice (Interview)
|Admit Card||Released on 8th May 2023|
|Exam Date||14th of May 2023|
|Type||Written (MCQ-based, Objective Type)|
JKPSC AE (Civil) 2023 Exam Date
The concerned authorities released a notice recently about the dates of various recruitment exams. A notice released on 28th of March 2023 stated JKPSC AE (Civil) 2023 Exam Date. The written paper for the Assistant Engineer post shall be conducted on the 14th of May 2023. Candidates should know that their paper will be MCQ-based and objective type. They must carry the following documents while appearing for the paper.
- A hard copy of JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admit Card 2023.
- At least two-coloured passport-sized photographs, not clicked before the 1st January 2023.
- Any photo-id proof authorised by the government. Bring any one of these:
- Aadhar Card or E-card
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- School, Univerity ID
- Employee ID card
JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admit Card 2023 Download Online
The JKPSC will not send the Admit cards to individual candidates by post. They must obtain a hard copy from the official portal. Candidates who want to download their JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admit Card 2023 online should follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website- jkpsc.nic.in.
- Go to the “What’s new” section on the homepage.
- Select the direct link to the JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admit Card 2023.
- The login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the following details:
- Online Application Form Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Now, click submit.
- The admit card will appear on your screen.
- Candidates should check the details.
- Select the print option and keep it safe for the paper.
Jammu and Kashmir AE (Civil) Admit Card 2023: Details
Candidates should check the following details in their Jammu and Kashmir AE (Civil) Admit Card 2023. If there is any discrepancy or misprint they must get it resolved within a week before the exam. If the issue persists they will not be allowed to enter the halls. So, they must check if the following particulars are correct in the admit card.
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Name
- Reporting time
- Time and duration of the paper
- Exam Centre
- Address of the exam centre
- Other instructions
jkpsc.nic.in Assistant Engineer (Civil) 2023 Exam Scheme
Those wanting to prepare for the paper beforehand can check out the details of the scheme here. Moreover, we have a direct link for the JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) 2023 Syllabus in the important links section of this article.
- There will be 120 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Candidates will be granted 2 hours to solve the objective Paper.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Every wrong answer or selecting more than one answer will result in a deduction of 0.25 marks.
- Candidates will be granted no points for Unattempted questions.
- The Written paper will carry 68 points for a total result worth 100 marks.
|Download||JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admit Card 2023 Link|
|Check||JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) 2023 Syllabus|
|Visit for More||Bihar News Homepage|
How can I download JKPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Admit Card 2023?
Candidates must visit the official website of the JKPSC and enter the Online Application Form Number and date of birth to log in.
When will the Assistant Engineer (Civil) 2023 Exam be conducted in J&K?
The JKPSC announced that the written paper will be conducted on the 14th of May 2023.