JKSSB Junior Assistant, Forester Recruitment: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board is accepting applications for various posts from the applicants. All the applicants who are interested in the recruitment drive must fill out the application form. The application process is active and the application window will be open for a limited period.
The authority releases the JKSSB 04 of 2022 Application Form on 14th August 2022. All the interested candidates can now fill out the application form. The officials have released the application form on the official website of JKSSB. You will get detailed information concerning the JKSSB Junior Assistant, Forester Recruitment in our article. Such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, etc.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
JKSSB Junior Assistant, Forester Recruitment
The officials are conducting the recruitment process to fill out 772 vacancies. The JKSSB Various Post Application Form can be filled out online only. The authority will not accept any application through any other medium. Before applying for the post, you must make sure that you are eligible for the post. Otherwise, the application might get rejected. The application link will be activated till 14th September 2022. No application will be accepted after the deadline. So read the following article till the end to know more about the JKSSB 04 of 2022 Recruitment.
www.jkssb.nic.in Junior Assistant, Forester Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Jammu and Kashmir Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Forester, etc.|
|Advertisement Number||04 of 2022|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Application Form Releasing Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
Jammu and Kashmir Junior Assistant, Forester Vacancies
The authorities have released 772 vacancies for recruitment. They have also reserved seats for various categories. To know vacancies details of various departments (Category-Wise), check the link given below:
JKSSB Junior Assistant, Forester Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The authorities have set some eligibility criteria for all the applicants who are going to apply for the post. Only those applicants will be eligible for the post who will fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Given below are the eligibility for the interested candidates:
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years old. The maximum age is different for different categories. Check the table given below to check the maximum age limit for various categories:
|Open Merit||40 Years|
|IB/ ALC||43 Years|
|EWS, PSP, Social Caste||43 Years|
|Govt. Service/ Contractual Employment||40 Years|
- Educational Qualification: The educational qualification varies for different posts. Click on the link given below to check the educational qualification of various posts:
Documents to Upload in the www.jkssb.nic.in Application Form
Applicants will also have to upload some documents while filling out the application form. The application will be treated as incomplete if the documents are not attached to it. Given below are the documents that you will have to upload to the application in the correct manner. Make sure that all the documents attached to it are clear and visible:
- Applicant’s Signature: Put your signature on white paper. The signature must be done with a dark pen. The size of the signature file should not be more than 1 MB. The height and width of the image should be 4.5 X 3.5 Cm.
- Photograph of the Applicant: It should be a passport-sized photograph which should be recently clicked. The photograph should be in colour. The size of the documents should not exceed 1 MB. The height and width of the image should be 4.5 X 3.5 Cm.
How to apply online for JKSSB Junior Assistant, Forester Recruitment?
Applicants who want to apply online for the recruitment but are not aware of the procedure must look here. Given below are the steps via which you can apply for the post:
- Start the process by visiting the official website of JKSSB (https://www.jkssb.nic.in/)
- Secondly, the home page of the portal will appear on the screen.
- Scroll down the page and tap on the application link of the respective recruitment.
- Now tap on the apply option available in front of the above-mentioned recruitment.
- After that, a new page will appear on the screen. Tap on the Sign Up option available there.
- After that, enter all the asked details and register yourself on the portal.
- After that, log into the portal and go to the Latest Openings sections.
- Click on Apply Online Option available in front of the respective recruitment.
- Enter all the asked details carefully and once done, recheck the.
- Now, move forward and upload all the required documents in the correct manner.
- After that, pay the application fee via available mode and preview the application form.
- After that submit the application form and take a printout for the further process.
www.jkssb.nic.in Junior Assistant, Forester Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay the application fee while submitting the online form. The application process will not proceed further without paying the application fee. The authority will provide various payment gateways to pay the fee. The fee will not be refunded, once they are paid. There will be a relaxation in the application fee for the candidates belonging to the reserved category. Given below is the application fee (category-wise):
|SC and ST||Rs. 400/-|
JKSSB Junior Assistant, Forester Recruitment: Important Links
|Check Official Website||JKSSB Portal Link|
|Application Link||04 of 2022 Application Link|
|Advertisement Link||JKSSB 04/2022 Advertisement|
|For More Updates, Check||Bihar News Portal|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the authority release the Application Form?
The authority has already released the application form on 14th August 2022. You can now apply for it online.
What is the pay scale for the post of Forester?
The pay scale for the post of Forester is Pay Level 5 (29200 – 92300).
What payment modes are available to pay the application fee?
You can pay the application fee via debit card, credit card and net banking.
How can I download the Application Form?
Applicants who want to download the application form must follow the below-given steps:
1. Visit the official portal and click on the link to the respective recruitment.
2. After that, click on the option of Download Application Form available there.
3. Enter all the asked details carefully and submit them.
4. Finally, you will be able to download your application form.