JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022: For the 1395 posts of the Panchayat Secretary, the authority is conducting a written exam. The applicants cannot be a part of this written exam without their admit cards. The JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022 for the exam will be released online. The authority will publish the link to download it for the applicants on its website. Once this link is available, the applicants will have some time to obtain their admit cards through it. During this time period, the applicants need to compulsorily download the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2022. Also, the applicants have to obtain a hard copy of it for the written examination. For the applicants who will appear for the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam 2022, we are providing this article.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022
The written exam for the Panchayat Secretary post has no official date yet. Similarly, the authority has not provided any official date for JKSSB Panchayat Secretary e-Admit Card 2022 as well. However, the authority has mentioned that it will release the admit card on its portal a week before the exam takes place. Additionally, the authority will share the information for the city and the timetable of the exam on its website 2 weeks before the exam. In order to access this hall ticket, the applicants must necessarily have their required login details. For more details regarding JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2022, the applicants can go through the rest of the article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
जम्मू-कश्मीर पंचायत सचिव प्रवेश पत्र 2022: Overview
|Article’s Category||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||Jammu & Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022|
|Name of the Exam||JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam|
|Exam Type||Written Examination|
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Department||Rural Developement Department|
|Release date of Admit Card||TBA|
|Release Mode of Admit Card||Online|
|Written Examination Date||TBA|
|JKSSB Official Website||https://jkssb.nic.in/|
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022 Mentioned Details
For the written examination, the authority mentions all the key details on J&K SSB Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022. So, the applicants must feel obligated to confirm if these details are provided correctly. The following is the list of all of those details that applicants have to verify from their end on the hall ticket.
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Duration
- Exam Venue Details
- Time of Reporting at the Exam Venue
- Guidelines for the Exam Day
jkssb.nic.in Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022 Obtaining Method
Once the authority makes the link to obtain the jkssb.nic.in Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2022 available, the applicants can obtain it using the following method. The applicants must necessarily have their log in details for this method.
- To start, the applicants need to visit the official website of JKSSB using the web address: https://jkssb.nic.in/
- As the applicants arrive at the homepage, they must scroll down a bit and find the admit card link on the left side of their screens.
- After finding the relevant link, the applicants must click on it.
- That link will lead the applicants to a new page.
- Here, the applicants will see a login option flashing on their screens.
- By clicking on that login option, a new window with spaces to enter the login details will open up.
- On this window, the applicants must carefully fill in the asked login details and submit them.
- As soon as the applicants submit these details, the admit card will be accessible to them.
- The applicants must download that admit card and take a clean printout of it on an A4 size paper for the examination.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam 2022
The JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam 2022 will be a written examination. This examination will be conducted at different examination centers. The details regarding these examination centers will be shared with the applicants through their admit cards. There will only be multiple choice questions in the written examination that applicants have to attempt. The applicants must also note that there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for each question they will answer wrongly.
Jammu and Kashmir Panchayat Secretary Exam Day Guidelines 2022
There are certain guidelines for the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam 2022 that applicants must go through before the exam. The list of these guidelines is as follows.
- The applicants have to mandatorily present a printout of the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2022 for the exam.
- Along with the admit card, the applicants have to bring at least two recent passport-size color photographs and one photo id proof.
- The applicants must find out all the details of the venue of the written examination a day prior to the exam.
- The applicants must note the indicated reporting time on the admit card and reach the exam venue accordingly.
|Download Online||JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket 2022 (Releasing Soon)|
|Check Out For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
The applicants can bring one of the following documents for their identity verification.
1. Aadhar Card
2. Voter’s ID Card
3. Driving License
4. PAN Card
6. ID Card of School/College/University
7. Employer ID Card, etc.
No, the authority will not give any option for exam center change after releasing the admit card.
The applicants must reach the authority’s officials as soon as possible if this happens.