JKSSB Rural Development and Panchayati Application Form: Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has finally commenced the recruitment process for the post of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj. All the applicants who are interested in this post will have to fill out the application form. The JKSSB application form for the above-mentioned post have been released online on 6th June 2022. The authority is conducting the recruitment process to fill out 1395 vacant posts. The authority has released the Jammu and Kashmir RDPR application form on the official portal of the Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board. Through the article, you will see detailed information concerning the JKSSB Rural Development and Panchayati Application Form so do read the article thoroughly.
JKSSB Rural Development and Panchayati Application Form
All the interested applicants who want to fill out the application form must do it by 6 July 2022 which is the last date to submit the form. After that, the officials will not accept any application form by the candidates. All the applicants are advised to go through the article before applying for the post as we have mentioned every single detail about the recruitment. The recruitment process is being conducted for the 2022 year. The applicants must read the eligibility criteria also before applying as only those applicants’ forms will be accepted who will fulfill all the criteria set by the authority. In the article, we have mentioned details like the eligibility criteria, important dates, the process of applying for the post, etc. Visit the portal to get the latest news on Recruitment.
jkssb.nic.in Rural Development & Panchayati Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Board||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Recruitment Name||Rural Development and Panchayati|
|Vacant Posts||1395 vacant posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Advertisement Number||03 of 2022|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
Jammu and Kashmir SSB Eligibility Criteria
All the applicants who are interested in the above-mentioned post must look here. Here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria that are set by the officials for the students who are going to apply for the post. Only those applicants will be selected for the further process who will fulfill all the criteria set by the authority. Given below we have mentioned the list of eligibility criteria for the applicants:
- The applicants must be a domicile of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Applicants must have completed graduation from a recognized board.
- The age limit of the applicants is different for various categories. refer to the table provided below to check the age limit for different categories:
- OM: 40 years
- SC: 43 years
- ST: 43 years
- RBA: 43 years
- ALC/ IB: 43 years
- EWS: 43 years
- PSP: 43 years
- Social Caste: 43 years
- PWD: 42 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 48 years
- Govt. Service/Contractual Employ.: 40 years
To know in detail about the eligibility criteria, refer to the advertisement provided below in our article.
JKSSB RD&PR Recruitment Schedule 2022
|Commencement of Online Application||6th June 2022|
|Last of submitting the form||6th July 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Conduction of written exam||To be announced|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
jkssb.nic.in Application Fee 2022
Students will also have to pay the application fee while submitting the application form. Without paying the fees, the application form will not proceed further. Applicants can pay the fees via net banking, debit card and credit card. There will be some relaxation in the application fee for candidates belonging to the reserved category. Given below is the application fee (category-wise):
|SC and ST||Rs. 400/-|
|PWD and EWS||Rs. 400/-|
How to fill out JKSSB Rural Development and Panchayati Application Form?
All the applicants who want to apply for the post online must refer to this paragraph. Here we have mentioned the steps through which you will be able to fill out the application form:
- Visit the official website of JKSSb i.e., https://jkssb.nic.in/
- Now, scroll through the home page and click on the apply link for the respective advertisement.
- A new page will open on the screen. There you will have to tap on the option of Apply.
- After that, click on the option of Sign Up available below on the login box.
- Then register yourself on the portal and proceed further to fill out the application form.
- Click on the above mentioned application link and log in with the asked details.
- Now start filling out the application form carefully.
- After entering the details, upload all the required documents.
- Now Proceed further to make the payment.
- Enter all the necessary details and pay the application.
- At last, preview the application form carefully and submit the form.
Documents to Upload in the JKSSB Form
All the applicants who are going to fill out the application form will have to upload some documents in the application form. the application process will not be completed without uploading all the required documents in the form. Given below are the documents that the candidates will have to attach along with their correct size and other details:
- Photograph of the Aspirants: It should be a passport-sized photograph. The face of the candidate should be clear. The size of the documents should not be more than 1 MB. the size f the photograph must be 4.5 x 3.5 cm.
- Aspirant’s Signature: The signature of the candidates must be on a white paper. the size of the document should not be more than 1 MB. The size of the photo should be 4,5 x 3.5 cm.
Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Pay Scale
The authorities hold will get selected for the post will get a handsome amount of salary. The pay scale for the above-mentioned post is Level 2 (19,900 – 63,200).
We believe that you found our article informative. For any feedback, comment below. Thank you.