JNTUH Results 2022: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University recently released the results for a few UG/PG courses that the University offers. The students who have participated in their semester’s regular and supplementary examinations for their particular courses can obtain the JNTUH Results 2022 right now. For the students whose semester regular and supplementary results are not announced, the university will announce them soon. Through our article, we will have a detailed discussion about various topics that are concerned with the JNTUH Results 2022.
JNTUH Results 2022
The JNTUH Results 2022 for UG and PG courses are released by the university on its official website. The university provides the students with separate links to obtain the results for their semesters and courses. We will mention the complete process by which the students can obtain the results later on in this article, for now, we will let the students have a glance at all the key details for the results through a table below.
|University Conducting the Exams||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Courses||UG and PG|
|Exam Type||Regular and Supplementary Semester Exams|
|Exam Dates||Different dates for different UG/PG courses and Semesters|
|Result Announcement Mode||Online|
How to check JNTUH Results 2022?
- To check the results, the students first have to open the official website of JNTUH.
- On the homepage of the website, as the students scroll down, at the bottom of their screens they will find an option of “View Results”.
- The students have to click on that option
- Now, the students have to choose a result server from the 3 servers given on the screen.
- On the new page, the students will be able to see the links to the results for their respective courses.
- The students have to click on the link for the results of their course and then choose the regular/supplementary semester result they are looking for.
- Now, the students have to enter their Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth in the separate spaces provided for them to access the result.
- After filling in the relevant details correctly, the students can download their results.
- The students should take a printout of the results after downloading them for use in the future.
Crucial Points Related to JNTUH Results 2022
- The students should check all the details mentioned in the results carefully after obtaining them.
- For the original mark sheet, the students should contact the university after downloading the online results.
- The students who fail in any of the subjects of their courses in the regular examination should inquire the university for the details about the supplementary exams.
- The students who are not pleased with the marks they got, then they can register for the revaluation process on the university’s website.
JNTUH Contact Details
For any queries the students have regarding the result, they can contact the university officials to ask them through the following contact details
- Contact Number: 9491283135
- Email ID: [email protected]
The students can contact the university officials from 10:30 AM to 5 PM on working days (Monday to Friday).
|Follow to Check||JNTUH Results 2022|
|University’s Official Portal||JNTUH Official Portal|
|For Latest Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
The university announces the results for different courses and semesters on its website on different dates, the students need to check the website regularly for updates about their course results.
Students’ names, Hall Ticket numbers, courses, subjects in their courses, and marks scored in them are the details that are present on the results that students should verify from their end.
The students can apply for the revaluation process on the official website of the University. The links to apply for the process are present in the results section available on the website.
We hope our article answers all the queries of the students, our portal will keep providing the students with more relevant content in the future as well. If the students have any other queries then they ask us by commenting in the comment section below.