The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has notified the candidates about the forthcoming class 6th entrance exam. The written exam will be conducted on the 4th of November and the 20th of January in two phases. Presently, candidates must be preparing for the entrance exam. To assist the students in preparation for the entrance exam, we have provided the JNVST Class 6 Previous Year Papers 2024. The previous year’s question booklets will give a brief idea of the exam structure and the difficulty level of the exam.
Students looking for the upcoming entrance exam information can scroll through the article. Here, they can easily download the previous year’s solution booklets and prepare for the exam accordingly.
JNVST Class 6 Previous Year Papers 2024
Candidates appearing in the entrance test must be aware of the JNVST Class 6 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023. It is important for the students to qualify for the exam by scoring decent marks. The information from the previous year’s question paper is given in the article. Aspirants must solve the navodaya.gov.in 6th Standard Previous Year Solution PDF 2024 to get familiar with the exam. Candidates can download the previous year’s solution booklet below and solve the papers accordingly.
JNV Model Question Paper 2024 Class 6th: At a Glance
|Topic Of Article||Previous year Papers|
|Name of the Exam||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST)|
|Concerned Authority||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Number of Seats||649|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Written Exam Date||Phase I: 4th November 2023|
Phase II: 20th January 2024
|Exam Timing||11:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.|
|Result Release Date||March/April 2024|
- Essay On Gandhi Jayanti for Children & Students
- Essay On My Best Friend for Students and Children
- My First Day at School Essay
- JNVST Class 6 2024 Admit Card 2023
Navodaya Vidyalaya Class6 Exam Scheme & Syllabus
Candidates appearing in the exam can access the syllabus from the official notification. The written exam will be conducted on the specified date. The question paper will be segregated into three sections. In this, 40 questions are from the logical reasoning section 20 questions each from the language section and arithmetic. The timeframe of the written exam will be 2 hours and the question paper will be of 100 marks. The question paper will be provided in English, Hindi, and other regional languages.
JNVST Class 6 Previous year Papers 2024 Download Procedure
Students can download the previous year’s solution booklets from the official website. The steps given below will lead the aspirants to the question paper pdf.
- Open the Navodaya Vidyalaya JNVST 6th Admission Exam Official Website 2023: https://navodaya.gov.in
- Students can scroll down the given article to access the official website.
- Once the candidate reaches the NVS portal, the JNV Model Question Paper 2024 Class 6th Download Link will be located at the end of the home page.
- Click the given link and access the previous year’s solution booklets.
- Students can download or print out the JNVST Class 6 Previous Year Papers 2024 accordingly.
- Now, they can answer the questions and check their performance for the forthcoming entrance exam.
- With the help of the performance chart, students can make their strategies accordingly.
JNVST Class 6 Previous Year Solution Pdf 2024
Students participating in the exam can download the previous year’s solution booklet from the link given below. Candidates must download the booklet and then solve it. This will assist candidates to evaluate for the upcoming exam. Solving these question papers will have an important role in scoring good marks and qualifying for the entrance test. Students are required to hit the link given below and download the PDF accordingly.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya JNVST 6th Entrance Exam 2022 Question Paper
- Navodaya Vidyalaya JNVST 6th Entrance Exam 2019 Question Paper
- Navodaya Vidyalaya JNVST 6th Entrance Exam 2018 Solution PDF
- Navodaya Vidyalaya JNVST 6th Entrance Exam 2017 Solution PDF
- Navodaya Vidyalaya JNVST 6th Entrance Exam 2010 Solution PDF
JNVST Class 6 Previous year Papers 2024: Important Links
FAQs Related to JNVST Class 6 Previous Year Papers
What is the scoring pattern of the entrance exam?
Students appearing in the exam and giving the correct response to the questions will score 1.25 marks for each answer. In case, candidates mark any incorrect response then no marks will be deducted from the total score
What is the written exam duration?
The written exam duration will be 2 hours.
How many sections will be there in the written exam?
The question paper will be divided into three sections. These sections are arithmetic, reasoning, and language tests.
What will be the minimum qualifying marks to pass the exam?
As such, the concerned authority has not provided the cut-off marks. When the results are released the officials will publish the category-wise cut-off marks.