The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) Samiti has activated the JNVST 2024 Class 6 Registration link on the official webpage. Students/Parents interested in the admission form can first read the Prospectus and then proceed with the registration if found eligible. The deadline for the JNVST 2024 Class 6 Registration is the 31st of August. Only online applications will be accepted by the officials before their end date. The competent authority will select 649 students for JNV across the 27 States and 8 UTs for admission in the 6th standard.
The important dates of the upcoming activities are given in the respective article. The online link to the registration form is also activated in the article.
JNVST 2024 Class 6 Registration
The registration of the students will be done free of cost. Students only need to input accurate information and select the district accordingly. The candidature of the student will be directly rejected if they have applied last year also. Students are eligible to apply for admission only once. Students or Parents confronting any issue in the JNVST 2024 Class 6 Registration proceeding can approach the officials in order to resolve it. The schedule of the written exam has also been made public in the NVS Class VIth Admission Notification.
The admission process for the 6th standard in the respective Navodaya Vidyalaya will be concluded on the 31st of December 2024.
Navodaya 6th Class Admission 2024-25: Outline
|Name of the Application
|JNV Selection Test (JNVST)
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV)
|Mode of Application
Navodaya Vidyalaya VI Class 2023 Admission Important Dates
|List of Events
|Commencement of Application
|19th of June
|Deadline of Application Form
|31st of August
|Issuance of Admit Card
|Session 1: 4th of November
Session 2: 20th of January
Timing: 11:30 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
navodaya.gov.in 2024 6th standard Admission Eligibility
Students applying for the navodaya.gov.in 2024 6th standard Admission application are mandatory to fulfil all the requirements. The candidature of the students will be rejected if any of the criteria remains unfulfilled. Let us check the eligibility for admission to the 6th standard.
- Students should be currently studying in the class 5th in a government-authorised school.
- They should be a bonafide resident of the respective district. It is binding for the student to be an inhabitant of the updated district.
- Candidates have to study at the respective school in the updated district in the 2023 session.
- Candidates who have repeated the class before the 2023-24 session are not eligible for admission.
- Students applying for admission should not be born before the 1st of May 2012 and after the 31st of July 2014. The Birth Certificates must be resented in the document verification to prove the age.
- The officials will not accept the application applying again for the same class.
- Candidates should fulfil the rural and urban criteria in order to become eligible.
Documents required to fill the नवोदय विद्यालय एडमिशन फॉर्म 2023
The नवोदय विद्यालय एडमिशन फॉर्म 2023 will ask students to upload a few docments. The listed documents should be scanned and uploaded in the appropriate size in the jpg/jpeg format. The documents which need to be scanned are pointed out below.
- Documents issued by the principal providing student details.
- Parent’s Signature
- Image of the Students and their Signature
- Aadhar Card Information
- Residence Certificate
Apply JNVST 2024 Class 6 Registration Online
Guardians who want their kids to get admitted to the Navodaya Vidyalaya must read the prospectus first. It is available online on the official page or at the end of the article. After grasping all the details, parents can check the eligibility and then proceed with the JNVST 2024 Class 6 Registration process. The registration process is simplified below.
- Navigate the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Webpage: https://navodaya.gov.in
- The navodaya.gov.in 2024 6th standard Registration Form Link will be activated on the official webpage.
- Now, press the registration link which is provided in the Candidate Corner section.
- Here, firstly click on the Class VI Registration 2024 link and fill out the form with the details asked in it accordingly.
- After its submission hit the Find Your Registration Number after which the distinct registration number will be generated.
- In the final stage, print the registration form by providing the Registration Number & Date of Birth.
- Carry the registration form in the document verification and admission process.
NVS Class VIth Admission Method
The NVS Class VIth Admission Method consists of a written test and document verification. The written test of the students will be conducted on the specified date. The written examination will be organised in a stretch of two hours in which MCQs from the Arithmetic, Language and Mental Ability will be given. The total number of 80 questions for 100 marks will be answered in OMR answer sheets. The navodaya.gov.in 2024 6th standard Exam Syllabus of the examination is available on the official announcement.
The simplification of the written exam pattern is tabulated below. Students who qualify for the test will be called for document verification.
JNVST 2024 Class 6 Registration: Important Links
|JNVST Class 6 Registration Link
|Look For More Details
|JNVST Class 6 Admission Prospectus
|Follow For Updates
|Bihar News Home Page
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can a repeater register for the class 6th Navodaya admission form?
No, students who are repeating the class are not eligible for admission to the 6th standard.
What sections does the written examination comprise?
The written exam comprises three sections i.e. Mental Ability, Language & Arithmetic Test.
Are there any charges for the submission of the Registration Form?
No, there are no charges for the online registration of the admission form.
How many days will the correction window be active in the portal?
The competent authority will activate the correction window only for two days. Students will be notified by the authority on the official webpage.