Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2023: The authority has released the CGEPT 01/2024 official recruitment notification. The applications are invited from male candidates of the country. The Candidates who are interested in the post of Navik (General Duty, Domestic Branch) and Yantrik can apply through the online application form. The भारतीय तटरक्षक यन्त्रिक/नाविक भर्ती application form will be available on the 8th of September 2023 at 11:00 A.M. Therefore, we have put together all the important details of the Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2023 on this page. Read the article if you are looking forward to applying for the above-mentioned posts.
Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2023
Indian Coast Guard will be releasing a total of 350 vacancies under the ICG Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2023 program. The candidates can apply for only one post by filling out a joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in CGEPT 01/2024 application form. However, before this, make sure to check the eligibility criteria described in this article. Moreover, we advise the candidates to submit the application form before the last date to avoid delay in submission.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
The authority will not entertain late submission of the application form. Furthermore, the shortlisted candidates will appear in the CGEPT examination. Eventually, the candidates will be selected according to their performance in each stage of Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2023.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
Apply Now>>>: Indian Coast Guard Application Form Link !!!
भारतीय तटरक्षक यन्त्रिक/नाविक भर्ती 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Join Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Post||Yantrik (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics)|
Navik (General Duty/ Domestic Branch)
|Salary||Navik (General Duty) – Rs. 21,700/|
Navik(Domestic Branch) – Rs. 21,700/-
Yantrik – Rs. 29200/
|Total Number of Posts||350|
|Mode of Selection||Written Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online Forms|
|Commencement of Online Application||8th September 2023|
|Application Form Submission Deadline||22nd September 2023 till 05:30 P.M.|
|Indian Coast Guard Online Portal||https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/cgept/|
joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in CGEPT 01/2024 Vacancy
Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Prior to accessing the application form, the candidate has to go through the Indian Coast Guard CGEPT 01/2024 Recruitment Eligibility. This will help you understand whether you are eligible for the job or not. Moreover, the application forms are further scrutinized on the basis of these criteria. In case found ineligible, the candidate will be disqualified from joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in Yantrik/ Navik recruitment at any stage. Pay attention to the following points to understand the eligibility criteria:
|Navik (General Duty)||1. The candidate should have completed his 10+2 education.|
2. He must have studied Maths and Physics as a subject in intermediate education.
|Navik (Domestic Duty)||The candidate must have completed his education at least till the 10th standard.|
|Yantrik||1. The candidate must have studied till High School from a recognized school board.|
2. The candidate must hold an engineering diploma of 3-4 years recognized by AICTE in any of the following:
i. Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power)
1. The candidate must have studied either till High School or 12th standard from a recognized school board.
2. The candidate must hold an engineering diploma of 2-3 years recognized by AICTE in any of the following:
i. Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power)
ICG Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years. As for the upper age limit, it should not be more than 22 years. This implies that the candidate must be born between 01/05/2002 to 30/04/06. However, the SC/ST candidates will get upper-age relaxation for up to 5 years. Whereas, OBS (Non-creamy) candidates will get 3 years of age relaxation.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Medical Standard
The candidates will undergo a medical examination which will be conducted by the Medical Officers. Thus, we have stated the Indian Coast Guard CGEPT 01/2024 Recruitment medical standard as per the recent regulations:
- Height – The minimum height of the candidate should be 157 cm. A relaxation of 05 cms will be given to the candidates who are domicile in Tripura, Garhwal, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Whereas 02 cm will be reduced for the Lakshadweep domicile candidates.
- Chest – The minimum expansion of the chest should be 5 cm.
- Weight – The weight should be proportionate to the body and age of the candidate.
- Moreover, the candidate should have normal hearing.
joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in CGEPT 01/2024 Online Form Documents
The candidates will be instructed to upload the scanned copies of the following documents while filling out the ICG Yantrik/ Navik CGEPT 01/2024 Online Form:
- Recent Coloured Passport Size Photograph
- Candidate’s Official Signature
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression
- 10th Mark Sheet or DOB certificate for age proof (In English and Hindi only)
- Photo Identity Card
- Service/ NOC Certificate (if applicable)
Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The candidates can fill out the Indian Coast Guard CGEPT 01/2024 Online Form for only one post. Moreover, to apply for the ICG CGEPT 01/2024 Recruitment you must follow the steps provided below to complete the application process:
- Firstly, open the authorized portal i.e. https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/cgept/
- Secondly, go to the ‘News Announcement’ section on the homepage and click on the relevant Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik 2023 recruitment link.
- Thirdly, register yourself by providing a valid email id and mobile number.
- After that, fill in the details of the application form with accurate information.
- Moreover, upload the important documents as per the provided instructions.
- Once the application is completely filled, the candidates will submit the application fee.
- Finally, submit the ICG Yantrik Navik Recruitment Application Form and print out a hard copy of the same.
ICG Yantrik/ Navik CGEPT 01/2024 Examination Fee
The candidate can pay Rs. 250/- as the ICG Yantrik/ Navik CGEPT Examination Fee to complete the application form. However, the fee is exempted in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates. In addition, the fee can be paid using Debit/ Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking etc. The application will be considered complete only after the payment of the examination fee. Moreover, the candidates must keep in mind that the fee is non-refundable. Therefore, apply only if you are eligible for the joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in Yantrik/ Navik recruitment.
Join Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Read here||ICG Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF|
|Check More Details On||Indian Coast Guard Official Website|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
When can I apply for the ICG Yantrik/ Navik CGEPT 01/2024 Recruitment?
The authority will start accepting application forms on 8th September 2023.
What is the mode of the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik/Navik 2023 application form?
The candidates will have to apply through an online application form. In addition, applications submitted through post or mail will be rejected.
What is the last date for ICG Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2023 online form submission?
Once the application portal opens, the candidates will have time till 22nd September 2023 to submit the application form.