Join Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry January 2023: Indian Navy has released an advertisement for candidates to join the Indian Naval Academy. इंडियन नेवी 10+2 बी टेक कैडेट एंट्री स्कीम 2022 Applications are invited on Thursday, 18th August 2022 from Unmarried Male Candidates. A total number of 36 vacancies has been released under the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme, January 2023. Moreover, the procedure for submitting the applications will be online and the candidate can access the online form from our site as well. Eligible applicants will enrol for a four-year B.Tech degree course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
Candidates interested in this program may find this page helpful as we have shared the application process, eligibility etc. Thus, continue to read this article to Join Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry January 2023.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Join Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry January 2023
Through the Indian Navy 10+2 Entry Cadet Scheme, the candidates can join the reputable Indian Navy. In addition, the authority has released vacancies in the Executive & Technical Branch and the Education branch. Candidates can apply for one or both branches through an online application. However, only one Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2022 Application Form will be submitted by the candidate. For this, the candidates will provide their preference for the post while filling out the application form. The candidates are informed that the applications have to be filled by 28th August 2022. No late application will be entertained by the authority. To gather detailed information, keep on reading the article.
इंडियन नेवी 10+2 बी टेक कैडेट एंट्री स्कीम 2022 Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Indian Navy|
|Recruitment||10+2 B.Tech Entry January 2023 (For Permanent Commission as Officers)|
|Concerned Branch||Executive and Technical Branch|
|Concerned Training||Bachelor of Technology Degree Course|
|Academy||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||36|
|Selection Mode||Merit Basis|
|Mode of Application||Online Application Form|
|Application Status||Active Now|
|Online Application Commencement||18th August 2022|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||28th August 2022|
Indian Navy Bharti 2022 10+2 B.tech Cadet Entry Vacancy
|Name of the Branch||Number of Vacancies|
|Executive & Technical Branch||31|
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme Eligibility 2022
In order to get selected, the candidates are required to meet the requirements of the authority. However, it is to be noted that your eligibility stays provisional till the final selection announcement by the authority. The following points are the Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme Eligibility to join the Indian Navy B.tech Cadet Entry Scheme:
Educational Requirements and Age Criteria
- The Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2022 Application Forms are open for only unmarried male candidates.
- The candidate should have completed their intermediate education in the 10+2 pattern from the recognized school board.
- Must have opted for the PCM stream in 11th standard and scored at least 70% marks in the final examination.
- Moreover, the candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in English subject in 10th or 12th standard.
- Candidates who attended the JEE Mains Examination 2022 for the Bachelor of Engineering, and Technology course can apply.
- The candidate should be mentally and physically fit.
- In addition, the candidate must be born between 02/07/2003 to 01/01/2006.
joinindiannavy.gov.in B.tech Entry Scheme Required Documents
The Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2022 Application Form is completed by uploading the necessary documents. You are required to scan the following documents in JPEG/ TIFF to successfully submit the 10+2 Btech Entry Navy Jan 2023 application form:
- Coloured Passport Size Photo
- Date of Birth Certificate
- School Mark Sheet of 10th and 12th Standard
- JEE Mains Result must include Common Rank List
Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2022 Application Form
The candidates will have to submit the 10+2 Btech Entry Navy Jan 2023 application on the prescribed date. However, you can fill in the details in advance under your user profile. This will help save time during the application process. In addition, the following steps can be followed to complete the application process:
- Firstly, go to the Indian Navy online portal i.e. https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Secondly, click on the ‘Apply Online’ button given on the home page.
- Thirdly, provide all the asked details with valid information.
- Similarly, upload all the necessary document scanned copies as instructed.
- After that, preview the entered details before submitting the Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2022 Application Form.
- More importantly, check the uploaded documents as no request for amendments will be entertained later.
- Finally, submit your 10+2 Btech Entry Navy Jan 2023 form and get a print copy of the same as well.
Join Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry January 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Join Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Application Form|
|Check Out||Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry January 2023 Official Notification|
|Check More Details On||Indian Navy Official Website|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
When can I apply for the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry, January 2023?
For this purpose, the authority will activate the application forms on 18th August 2022. Moreover, the last date for application form submission is 28th August 2022.
What are the selection criteria?
The authority will select the candidates on the basis of JEE Mains marks and rank. Afterward, the Service Selection Board will conduct the interview for the shortlisted candidates.
What is the venue for the Indian Navy SSB Interview?
The authority has declared the states where the SSB interview will be scheduled i.e. Banglore, Bhopal, Kolkata, and Visakhapatnam. It is likely to be conducted in September – October.
What is the maximum age limit?
The authority has not stated any maximum age limit, the candidate must be born between 02/07/2003 to 01/01/2006.