The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has come up with the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023. Under this recruitment, 256 applicants will be selected for the Medical Officer posts. The online application link for the Regular vacancies is active on the jpsc.gov.in portal. It will continue to be active till the 18th of July. Aspirants eligible for the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 need to fulfil all the requirements and then kick off the application process.
The schedule of the Jharkhand PSC Medical Officer (MO) 2023 Recruitment of the Regular & Backlog vacancies are provided in the article. Check the schedule and proceed to the next stage accordingly.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
The JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 for the backlog and Regular vacancies will be conducted simultaneously. The Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the recruitment. The JPSC Medical Officer Regular & Backlog 2023 Recruitment Application can be filled out only through the online method. The recruitment form of the candidates will be scrutinised on the basis of the eligibility and then they will be allowed to appear in the written exam. Selected aspirants will be posted in the Health, Medical Education and Family Welfare Department.
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||JPSC Medical Officer|
|Advertisement Number||Regular: 19/2023|
|Supervising Authority||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Total Vacant Seats||Regular: 230|
|Minimum Qualification||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Examination Fees||General/EWS/OBC: Rs 600|
SC/ST/PH: Rs 150
|Selection Method||Written Exam |
|Helpline Number||+919431301636, +919431301419|
Jharkhand PSC Medical Officer (MO) 2023 Vacancies
The total backlog & regular Jharkhand PSC Medical Officer (MO) 2023 Vacancies are 256. The eligibility for both vacancies is the same but the application link will be active on different dates. Applicants can check the seats and then apply for them accordingly. The tabulation of the vaccines is presented in the table provided below.
|List of Communities||Regular Vacancy||Backlog Vacancy|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||22||00|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||20||00|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||64||25|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||18||01|
|Backward Class (BC)||13||00|
jpsc.gov.in MO 2023 Eligibility
Interested applicants must check the jpsc.gov.in MO 2023 Eligibility, only then they can become eligible for the recruitment. The application of unqualified candidates will not be accepted by the officials. Let us check out the criteria which make the applicant eligible for the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) should be qualified by the accredited Medical Council of India (MCI) and the State government.
- They should also be registered in the specified councils.
- Applicants must have a one-year Internship in the authorised hospitals.
- The applicant should have reached the age of 23 years as of 1st August 2023. The maximum age of the multiple categories varies which is specified below. The Physically Handicapped students are given age relaxation by the officials.
- General: 35 years
- Backward Class/Extreme Backward Class: 37 years
- Women: 38 years
- SC/ST: 40 years
- EWS: 35 Years
जेपीएससी चिकित्सा अधिकारी भर्ती 2023 Important Dates
|List of Activities||Regular||Backlog|
|Online Application Begining||19th of June||21st of June|
|Application End Date||18th of July||20th of July|
|Deposition of Fees Payment||21st of July||24th of July|
|Written Exam Date||To be Notified||To be Notified|
|Result Issuance||To be Notified||To be Notified|
JPSC MO 2023 Examination Fees
The JPSC MO 2023 Examination Fees for the SC/ST/PH applicants is Rs 150 plus the bank charges. The remaining category applicants are required to deposit Rs 600 as the examination fee. The mode for the payment can be Internet Banking, Debit or Credit Card or they can print the SBI Challan. Applicants filling out applications for the refund of the fees will not be entertained. It is to inform the applicants that the commission will not be responsible for Unsuccessful Payments or Transactional Status Failure.
Apply Now for 256 JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
The procedure to apply for the 256 JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 Form is simplified in the following points. Applicants can read the points between the lines and then proceed with the application process.
- Open the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) webpage: https://www.jpsc.gov.in
- The Online Application link is presented on the official webpage. Tap on the button.
- After which Online Application System will open which provides the Jharkhand PSC Medical Officer (MO) 2023 Application Form Link.
- Press the link and move to the next page of the proceeding.
- The backlog vacancy application form link will be available within a few days.
- Now, you must register yourself first and then proceed to the login page.
- Both the links are available on the right side of the page.
- Applicants are required to fill out the JPSC MO 2023 Registration Form with basic personal details.
- Now, log in with the Registration Number & Date of Birth assigned after the registration.
- Upload the Image and Signature with the educational and personal information.
- Review the form before submission.
- The payment page will appear on the dashboard. Choose any of the modes and deposit the examination fees accordingly.
- Finally, print the JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 form for future reference.
JPSC Medical Officer Regular & Backlog 2023 Selection Method
The JPSC Medical Officer Regular & Backlog 2023 Selection Method consists of a written examination and interview. In the written examination, 4 papers will be organised by the officials. Each paper carries 100 marks with a duration of 2 hours. Candidates have to score the minimum qualifying marks in order to clear the JPSC MO 2023 Written Examination.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview which is of 40 marks. In the interview documentation of the candidates will also be organised. The names of the selected candidates will appear in the merit list which will be updated by the official on the webpage.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: Important links
|Apply Online||JPSC Medical Officer Application Link|
|Check For Details||JPSC Medical Officer Notification (Regular)|
Jharkhand PSC MO Backlog Notification
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are assigned to the backlog seats?
There are 26 vacant seats which are assigned for the backlog vacancies by the officials.
Is it mandatory to serve the probation period after the selection?
Yes, the selected candidates have to serve for two years as probationers.
What platforms can we use for the payment of online application fees?
Applicants can deposit application fees from a credit or debit card, Internet banking or by SBI Challan.