The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) recently released a detailed notification of the upcoming JSSC JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023. Under this recruitment, the officials will select the candidates for the Intermediate and Graduate Trained Assistant Teacher posts. The eligible candidates can start applying for the huge number of vacancies from the 8th of August. The officials will accept online applications by the 7th of September. Applicants will be required to visit the JSSC portal and apply for the recruitment form accordingly.
JSSC JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023
Applicants are requested to submit the complete recruitment form with the application fee payment. The officials will scrutinize the applications based on the recruitment requirements. Then, the eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written exam. The jssc.nic.in JTPTCCE 2023 Written Exam Syllabus is available on the notification. The shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification.
The officials will select the candidates for recruitment based on the marks scored in the written exam. These candidates will be designated in their respective posts.
झारखंड प्राथमिक शिक्षक भर्ती 2023: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||JSSC JTPTCCE|
|Full Form||Jharkhand Trained Primary Teacher Combined|
Competitive Examination (JTPTCCE)
|Concerned Authority||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Graduate/Intermediate Trained Assistant Teachers|
|Minimum Qualification||Intermediate (12th Standard)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application fees||Reserved Category: Rs 100 |
SC/ST: Rs 50
|Selection Process||Written Exam |
- JBVNL Jharkhand Bijli Bill Payment
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 for 30041 Posts
- Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan Assam Recruitment 2023
jssc.nic.in JTPTCCE 2023 Vacancies
The concerned authority has provided the list of jssc.nic.in JTPTCCE 2023 Vacant Seats in the official notification. Here, they have provided the tabular segregation of vacancies based on multiple categories. Applicants are requested to check the category and select the vacancy accordingly. Candidates opting for the reserved category seats will be required to present the caste certificate in the selection process. The vacancy details are provided in the link shown below:
Jharkhand JSSC Teacher 2023 Recruitment Qualifications
Applicants must read the Jharkhand JSSC Teacher 2023 Eligibility Criteria explained below.
- The Jharkhand state inhabitants are eligible for the post.
- The minimum age as of 1st August 2023 is 21 years and the maximum age for unreserved and EWS categories as of 1st August 2019 is 40 years. The concession on age is given to the reserved category
- OBC: 42 years
- women: 43 years
- SC/ST: 45 years
- The educational qualification for the respective post is explained below:
- Intermediate Trained Assistant Teachers (1 to 5 standard) Applicants must have passed the 12th standard or graduated from a recognized institute. They should also have a 2-year diploma in D.El.ED or B.El.Ed course with minimum 50% marks in all the above qualifications. After completing the above qualifications, applicants should also have the JTET passing certificate.
- Graduate Trained Assistant Teachers (6 to 8th Standard): Candidates should have graduated (50% minimum marks) in the respective subjects from the recognized board. They should also have D.El.Ed or one-year B.Ed 45% minimum marks. The JTET qualifying certificate will also be required in the process.
JSSC JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The officials will provide the application link from the specified date. Candidates can fill out the form and submit it by its deadline. The method to apply for the recruitment form is simplified below.
- First and foremost, look for the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Official link: https://www.jssc.nic.in
- The official page will provide the Application Form (Apply) link in the Important Links section.
- This link will redirect you to the recruitment application page.
- Now, hit the link showing the Jharkhand JSSC Teacher 2023 Recruitment Notification.
- Applicants who have registered can log in to the portal and complete the recruitment form. Candidates who are new to the portal will be required to register in the official portal.
- Input the individual details attentively in the registration form.
- Official login credentials will be assigned to the candidates.
- Insert the given login credentials to get access to the recruitment form.
- Applicants will be required to fill out the form, in which they have to select the respective vacancy and category.
- Upload the image, signature, and deposit fees from the debit, credit card, or other online payment channels.
- The jssc.nic.in JTPTCCE 2023 Application Fees are Rs 100 for the unreserved category and Rs 50 for the unreserved category.
- Submit the form after reviewing it once.
- Eventually, print out its hard copy for documentation.
Jharkhand JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|List of Events||Dates|
|Application Commencement||8th of August|
|Deadline for Application Submission||7th of September|
|Payment/Signature/Image Upload End Date||9th of September|
|Application Print Out Last Date||11th of September|
|Application Modification||13th to 15th of September|
JSSC JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Jharkhand JTPTCCE Application Link|
|Look For More Information||Jharkhand JTPTCCE Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to the JSSC JTPTCCE Recruitment
What is the information that can’t be edited after the recruitment form submission?
Candidates can’t edit names, birth dates, email IDs, and contact numbers after the application submission.
What is the payscale for the trained assistant Teachers?
The payscale for Intermediate Trained Assistant Teachers is Rs 25,000 to 81,100. At the same time, the payscales for Graduate Trained Assistant Teachers are 29,200 to 92,300.
Which classes will intermediate and graduate assistant teachers teach?
Intermediate Trained Assistant Teacher Classes: 1 to 5th.
Graduate Trained Assistant Teacher Classes: 6th to 8th.