KARTET 2022 Application: The application process for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test began on 1 September 2022 and the eligible candidates can apply for it till 30 September 2022. As the name suggests the eligibility test is conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Teacher in Karnataka to teach classes 1-8. Two papers will be conducted in the recruitment process, Paper-I will be conducted for the recruitment of teachers for classes 1-5, and Paper-II will be conducted for the recruitment of teachers for classes 6-8. In this article, we shall discuss the eligibility criteria, the process of applying online, and some other important things about the KARTET 2022 Application.
KARTET 2022 Application
The application form is currently available on the official website of the authority conducting the recruitment. The candidates after carefully checking all the eligibility criteria associated with the recruitment can fill out the application form. The eligibility criteria for the recruitment along with the complete process of filling out the application form will be part of a detailed discussion in this article to make the application process less daunting for the candidates. For now, let us have a brief discussion about the application process through the following table.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
|Eligibility Test Conducting Authority||Department of Primary and Secondary Education, Karnataka|
|Name of the Eligibility Test||Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Article Category||KARTET 2022 Application Form|
|Purpose of the Application||Recruitment of teachers for Classes 1-8|
|Start Date of the Application Process||1 September 2022|
|Last Date to fill out the Application Form||30 September 2022|
|Mode of filling the Application Form||Online|
|Eligibility Test Date||6 November 2022|
KARTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria for the application process is that the candidate should be a citizen of India. The other eligibility criteria for the two papers are mentioned below:
- Paper-I (for classes 1-5)
- The candidate must have scored 50% marks in PUC/Senior Secondary Examination or equivalent and should have pursued D.EL.Ed for 2 years, only those candidates who have passed the second year examination or have appeared in the final exams of the second year with results yet to be announced are considered eligible or;
- Should have scored 50% in the PUC/Senior Secondary Examination or equivalent and must have pursued B.EL.Ed (four years) in which candidates should have either passed or appeared in the final exam of the course with results yet to be announced or;
- Along with scoring 50% marks in the PUC/Senior Secondary Exams, the candidate must have a diploma certificate in special education or should have appeared in the final exam of the course with results yet to be announced or;
- The candidate should have scored 50% in graduation and must have completed or appeared in the final exam of two years D.EL.Ed course or;
- The candidate should have scored 50% in graduation and should either have a certificate for B.Ed or must have appeared in the final exam and is expecting the results.
2. Paper-II (for classes 6-8)
- 50% marks in graduation with 2 years D.EL.Ed course (appeared in the final exam or certificate holder)/ distinction in B.Ed course (appeared in the final exam or certificate holder)/ B.Ed in Special Education (appeared in the final exam or certificate holder) or;
- 50% marks in PUC, Senior Secondary, or equivalent with 4 years B.El.Ed course (appeared in the final exam or certificate holder)/ 4 years degree (appeared in the final exam or certificate holder)
How to fill out the KARTET 2022 Application Form?
- In order to fill out the application form for the eligibility test, the candidates first have to visit the official portal of the department of school education, Karnataka.
- On the homepage a section for KARTET 2022 is provided, the candidates need to click on the “Click to apply” option under that section.
- Now, the candidates have to register for the process by clicking on the new user option on the new page.
- The candidates will be asked to enter a few details now including their mobile numbers, email ids, username, and password.
- The candidates need to log in with that username and password now.
- After logging in the candidates can proceed to fill in the other asked details.
- For the final step, the candidates have to submit all the documents including their passport size photograph and image of their signature, and pay the application fee through any online payment method or challan.
- After submitting the application form successfully the candidates should take a printout of it as well.
Important instructions related to the Application Form
- The candidates must enter their active mobile numbers and email ids in the application form.
- All the documents candidates upload should be uploaded according to the specifications provided by the authority.
- The candidates must check all the entered details carefully before submitting the application form.
- The candidates need to make sure the application fee is submitted successfully.
Details about the Application Fee
|Category||Application Fee (either paper-I or paper-II||Both Paper-I and Paper-II|
|General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/CI||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Differently Abled Candidates||No Application Fee||No Application Fee|
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 Exam Pattern
The eligibility test has 150 multiple choice questions in which 1 mark is awarded to the candidates for each correct answer. Paper-I (for classes 1 to 5) has questions from 5 different subjects with each subject consisting of 30 questions, and Paper-II (for classes 6-8) has questions from 4 different subjects with 3 subjects consisting of 30 questions each and one subject consisting of 60 questions. There is no negative marking on either of the Papers. The details about the subject, questions, and marks for both Paper-I and Paper-II are provided below.
|Child Development and Curriculum||30||30|
|Social Studies (for blind candidates instead of Mathematics and Environmental Studies)||60||60|
|Child Development and Curriculum||30||30|
|Math and Science (for Match and Science teachers)||60||60|
|Social Studies/ Science (for Social Science teachers)||60||60|
|Application Form||KARTET 2022 Application Form|
|Official Notification||KARTET 2022 Application: Official Notification|
|Authority’s Official Portal||Department of Primary and Secondary Education, Karnataka Official Portal|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
What is the last date to apply for KARTET 2022 Application?
The candidates can apply for the application process till 30 September online 2022.
Can candidates fill out the KARTET 2022 Application form offline?
No, the candidates can only apply for the KARTET 2022 application process online on the exam conducting authority’s official website i.e. schooleducation.kar.nic.in
When will the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 take place?
The eligibility test will take place on 6 November 2022.
We hope through our we were able to provide all the relevant information about KARTET 2022 Application to the candidates. More relevant updates will be shared by our portal in the future, if the candidates have any other queries, they can feel free to comment below.