KCET Result 2022: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) conducted the Common Entrance Test (CET) for the academic session of 2022 on its decided dates and applicants in a large pool sat in the exam. Now, the authority has released the result on the official website. All the applicants who gave the entrance test can check their Karnataka UGCET 2022 results by entering the login credentials on the result login window cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. If you are looking for information related to the Karnataka CET 2022 results then take a tour of this article.
KCET Results 2022
Every year, Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) holds the Common Entrance Test (CET) exam inviting applicants to appear in this exam and get admission into courses like Agriculture, Ayurveda, Engineering, and Homeopathy offered by well-known institutions in the state.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
All those applicants who gave the examination this year are informed that the authority has uploaded the results at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in and no paper copy of the result is given to the candidate. Continue reading this article, for more data related to the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2022).
|Authority Name||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Exam Date||16th June 2022 to 18th June 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Entrance Test & Counselling|
KCET Result 2022 Important Date & Event
Check out the table given below to know the various events involved in the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2022):
|Declaration of Results||TBA|
|Availability of Answer Key||Released on 22nd June 2022|
|Publication of Revised Results||30th July 2022 (Expected)|
|Commencement of Counselling||–|
KCET 2022 Answer Key
The KEA officials have issued the Karnataka CET 2022 answer key on 22nd June 2022 for the exam on the KEA portal. The answer key is used to assess the performance in the exam and compare the answers to the answer key and register an objection if they detect any errors in their answer sheets.
There is no more information about the answer key, thus the objection should be given in the right manner so that the authority can learn about the error. If the organisation makes such information available, you may find out about it by going to the official website.
KCET Results 2022 Objections
Candidates can raise objections in their KCET answer key 2022 in the case of the following issues:
- Changes in qualifying marks.
- Missing rank in KCET result 2022.
- An incorrectly marked version of KCET question paper.
Steps to Download KCET Answer Key 2022
To download the KCET exam answer key 2022, go through the pointers given below:
- Commence the process by opening the web browser on your system and visiting the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) official portal cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- After reaching the main page of the website, scroll down the page and stop at the section of ‘Recent Publications’.
- Inside that section, search for the ‘KCET Answer Key 2022’ link.
- Once you get successful in finding the link, tap on it and you will get connected to a new web page.
- Select the KCET Answer Key 2022 option given on the new page.
- The pdf file of the answer key will get directly get downloaded to your system.
Karnataka CET Cut Off Marks 2022
Go through this section to clear your concepts about the KCET Cut-Off marks & Merit List 2022:
It’s essential for all the candidates who sat in the entrance exam to score the cut-off finalised by the authority if they want to get admission into the course of their choice. If the candidates get fortunate in scoring equal to or more than the decided cut-off then they will be permitted to attend the counselling session.
The list of factors that are kept in mind during the preparation of KCET cut-off marks 2022 are as follows:
- Total applicants appeared in the exam.
- Marks scored by applicants.
- Previous year cut-off marks.
- Tie-breaking criteria.
- Marks are reserved for other categories.
Karnataka KCET Merit List 2022
Based on cut-off marks scored by candidates in the KCET exam 2022, the authorities will prepare the Karnataka KCET merit list which will contain the names of those applicants who topped the exam. The names in the merit list will be available in descending order (high scorer to low scorer).
In case, the situation happens where two or more candidates score the same marks then the tie-breaking methods will be used whose details are shared below:
- Marks in mathematics will be calculated.
- If the tie continues, then the marks in Chemistry will be calculated.
- At last, the older applicant will be preferred.
How to download KCET Results 2022?
Investigate this section very carefully to know the stages involved in getting access to the Karnataka CET results in 2022:
- Open the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) portal cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- After landing on the main page, scroll down and under the column of ‘Recent Publications’ search for the ‘KCET Results 2022’ option.
- If you got success in finding the link and tap on it.
- The moment you will tap on the box, a result login window will get open.
- Fill in the details needed on the result page.
- Tick on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The brand new page will be showing your KCET result details.
- Conclude the process by downloading the file along with multiple photocopies.
- Keep the result file safe till the completion of the admission process.