KEAM 2023 Registration: The Officer of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations Kerala will organize the KEAM Exam 2023 on 17 May 2023. For this entrance exam for admission to various professional degree courses, the registration process started on 17 March 2023 at cee.kerala.gov.in. Moreover, the last date for online KEAM 2023 Registration is 10 April 2023. All eligible aspirants can apply for admission to their respective courses up to the aforementioned date. Moreover, the aspirants also need to pay the application fee along with KEAM Application Form 2023 as per this deadline. To learn more details with respect to this entrance examination as well as its registration process, the eligible aspirants can go through the complete article.
KEAM 2023 Registration
To help the aspirants for KEAM 2023 Registration, the commission has published a prospectus. This prospectus is accessible to the aspirants on the official website of the commission. The pdf of this prospectus for KEAM Exam 2023 will also be shared in this article with the aspirants. Other than this, the aspirants will find all the relevant details encompassing this prospectus in the entirety of this article. Therefore, kindly scroll down this article to the very end.
cee.kerala.gov.in KEAM 2023: Highlights
|The topic of Discussion in the Article||KEAM 2023 Registration|
|Name of the Exam||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam 2023|
|Commission Organizing the Exam||Officer of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala|
|Courses Offered for Admission||Medical, Medical Allied, Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture Courses|
|Minimum Required Qualification||12th Pass|
|Concerned Academic Year||2023-24|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Registration Form Availability Status||Available|
|Payment Mode for the Application Fee||Online and through E-Challan|
|Mode of the Entrance Exam||OMR-Based i.e. Offline|
|Kerala CEE Official Website||https://cee.kerala.gov.in/|
കെഇഎഎം പരീക്ഷ 2023: Important Dates
For the entrance exam of the offered courses, the following table indicates the details concerning all the crucial dates. The applicants need to participate in all exam-related events in accordance with these prescribed dates.
|Opening of the Online Application Window||17 March 2023|
|Closing of the Online Application Window and Last date to Submit the Application Fee||10 April 2023 (up to 5 PM)|
|Final date to Submit the Required Documents||20 April 2023|
|Admit Card Availability Date||10 May 2023|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||17 May 2023|
- ISI Application Form 2023
- Top Medical Colleges in India
- List of Universities & Colleges Participating in CUET 2023
KEAM 2023 Registration Eligibility Conditions
The following eligibility conditions decide whether the aspirants can opt for KEAM 2023 Registration for the given courses or not. Prior to submitting the application form for their courses, the aspirants must ensure their eligibility by going through these eligibility conditions.
- Nationality: In the entrance exam for admission to the given courses only Indian citizens and Overseas Citizens of India Cardholders (as well as PIO cardholders) are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: As on 31 December 2023, the minimum age prescribed for the applicants is 17 years.
- For all courses except the Medical and Medical Allied Courses, there is no upper age limit for the applicants.
- To know the upper age limit for Medical Courses, the applicants can check out the NEET UG 2023 Information Bulletin.
- For Medical Allied courses, the maximum age limit will be prescribed by the different central councils for the applicants.
- Educational Qualification: For all offered courses, the minimum required educational qualification from the applicants is a 12th Pass in the concerned field.
- The applicants must have passed the 12th Standard from a recognized board and also acquired the required marks.
- The applicants appearing for the 12th Standard in the concerned discipline can also register for the exam.
- For Medical and Medical Allied Courses, the applicants also need to appear for and clear the NEET UG 2023.
- Furthermore, for admission to B.Arch Course, the applicants must have cleared NATA 2023 prior to or on 30 June 2023.
- To the details of required educational qualifications with respect to each course check out: KEAM 2023 Registration Required Qualifications
During the application process for KEAM Entrance Exam 2023, the aspirants must keep the following documents ready for uploading.
- Aspirant’s Passport-Size Photograph (in jpeg format)
- Aspirants Signature (in jpeg format)
- 10th Class Pass Certificate (in PDF)
- A proof for Nativity (in PDF)
- Relevant Certificates for applicants seeking reservation
CEE KEAM Application Form 2023 Filling Procedure
To fill out the KEAM Application Form 2023, the eligible aspirants can check out the step-by-step procedure below. The above-mentioned documents as well as active and valid mobile numbers and email ids must be ready with the aspirants during this procedure.
- Initially, the aspirants must open the homepage of the exam conducting commission’s website by using https://cee.kerala.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, the aspirants need to tap on the link for the KEAM 2023 Application Portal.
- After the aspirants reach this portal, they need to tap on the option for New Registration available on it.
- Now, the aspirants will end up on the page that has instructions related to the application form.
- After checking out these instructions and ticking on the declaration window, the aspirants will reach the registration form for the exam.
- As soon as the registration process is complete, the aspirants will possess their login details.
- The aspirants must use these details on the login page and start to fill out the online form.
- The aspirants need to fill out all accurate details in the application form in the given respective spaces.
- After this, the aspirants can proceed to pay the required application fee.
- Now, the aspirants must once again go through the entire application form and crosscheck all details.
- For the last step, now, the aspirants need to upload the required documents in the respective links.
- After the completion of these steps, the aspirants can submit the application form and take a printout of it for upcoming exam-related events.
As the aspirants must already know, the payment of the KEAM 2023 Application Fee is compulsory during the registration for the exam. To pay the application fee, the aspirants can either choose online payment methods or generate an e-challan. The details of the application fee with respect to the courses and categories are stated in the following table.
|Course||Application Fee (Categories other than SC/ST)||Application Fee (SC)||Application Fee (ST)|
|Engineering or B.Pharma or both courses||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 300/-||No Application Fee|
|Architecture or Medical or both courses||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 200/-||No Application Fee|
|Both of the above-mentioned Courses||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 400/-||No Application Fee|
|For Dubai Exam Centre||Rs. 12000/- and Application Fee||Rs. 12000/- and Application Fee||Rs. 12000/-|
KEAM 2023 Entrance Exam
The KEAM Entrance Exam 2023 will be conducted for Engineering and Pharmacy Course on 17 May 2023. The entrance exam will be held in the examination centres available in the cities of Mumbai, New Delhi, Kerala and Dubai. Furthermore, the e-Admit Card for this exam will be available from 10 May 2023.
|Paper||Exam Date||Exam Timing|
|Paper I (Physics and Chemistry)||17 May 2023||10 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Paper II (Mathematics)||17 May 2023||2:30 PM to 5 PM|
|Register Now||KEAM 2023 Registration|
|Find More Information Here||KEAM 2023 Prospectus|
KEAM 2023 Notification
|Follow For Useful Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Will there be a reservation in the minimum age limit for the entrance exam?
No, there will be no relaxation offered to the aspirants in the minimum age limit.
How can the aspirants pay the KEAM 2023 Registration Fee through e-challan?
To pay the application fee through an e-challan, the aspirants need to take a printout of the generated challan and submit it along with the application fee amount to the concerned Head and Sub-Post offices.
How will the aspirants obtain the Hall Ticket for the entrance exam?
The Hall Ticket for the entrance exam will be available to download on the commission’s website on 10 May 2023.