Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme: The Keep India smiling scholarship program is an initiative of Colgate along with its NGO partner Shikshadaan Foundation and its implementation partner Buddy4Study. The main objective of the Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship is to support those students who have dreams and the courage to achieve something big in their life but don’t have enough resources (financially) and support to move towards it.
The application for the Keep India Smiling Scholarship Programme is in progress and those students who are financially weak but have good academic performance are eligible to apply for it through the online format at the Buddy4Study official interface. The last date to apply for the Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship is 31 December 2022. Other important links along with brief information regarding the scholarship program are given below.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Program 2022
|Programs for which Scholarship are provided||>>For Class 11|
>>For 3 Years Graduation
>>For Professional Program:-
(B.E, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, Other)
|The time period of conduction of the Scholarship||5 August 2022 – 31 March 2023|
|Benefits for Class 11 Student||INR 20,000 Per Annum for 2 years|
|Benefits for 3 Years Graduation Student||INR 30,000 Per Annum for 3 Years|
|Benefits for Professional Program Candidates||INR 30,000 Per Annum for 4 Years|
|Last Date to Apply for the Scholarship||31 December 2022|
|NGO Partner||Shikshadaan Foundation|
|Colgate Interface||Colgate Campaign|
What is the eligibility for a student to apply for the scholarship?-
|Eligibility||Class-11||3 Year Graduation||Professional Program|
|Passed Class 10 Board exam in 2022||✔||❌||❌|
|Enrolled in Class 11||✔||❌||❌|
|Achieve at least 75% in 10 Examination||✔||❌||❌|
|The annual income of the family is less than INR 5 Lakhs||✔||✔||✔|
|Passed Class 12 Board exam in 2022||❌||✔||✔|
|Achieved at least 60% in 12 Examination||❌||✔||✔|
|Enrolled in a 3-year Graduation||❌||✔||❌|
|Enrolled in Professional Programme||❌||❌||✔|
Document required during registering for the Colgate scholarship
There are certain documents which are required by the student during registering for the Colgate Scholarship. The student should have already access to these documents before filling in the scholarship application.
- Passport-size photograph of the student,
- Valid identification proof(Driving License/ Voter Id/ Pan Card/ Aadhaar card- any one of these is acceptable),
- Income Proof(BPL Certificate/ Food Security Certificate/ Income Certificate or any other certificate which certified the income of the candidate’s family issued by the legal Authority),
- Class 10th Mark sheet,
- Latest Education achieved certificate and its mark sheet,
- Admission Letter, College Id, Fee Receipt, Bonafide Certificate(in case admission for a professional course already taken by the student),
- Result of the Entrance Examination(If taken by the student),
- Certificate of Disability(In case the student is Physically Disabled)
How to fill out the Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship application?
The step-by-step process to fill in the Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship application is briefly elaborated –
- First of all the student needs to reach the Colgate Campaign Portal or the Buddy4Study Portal(Both of their links are mentioned below, l suggest the student should directly click at the Buddy4Study portal, where the application is already given instead of going through the Colgate campaign portal).
- On the Buddy4Study interface, the application for the different programmes is given. Students can see that by scrolling downwards at the webpage.
- On the right side of every program, there are two options given, from the top View Details where candidates can see the required details regarding the program they are going to apply for like the eligibility, documents required and the benefit of that programme to the student and below that there is Apply Now option through which students can apply for the desired that scholarship.
- After clicking on Apply Now, a small dialogue box will open on which candidates can log in by their Gmail id or by Mobile Number or if students don’t want that then they can directly register.
- After clicking that, a registration form will open where the student needs to enter their personal information namely the Name of the student, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender etc. Then click Register.
- After that student needs to verify the email id by entering the OTP that he/she has received at the registered Email id and mobile no. Then it will show that the student has logged in.
Note:-There is no application fee for registration for the Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship programme.
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Programme:- Contact for any Query
|Email id||[email protected]|
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship & Mentorship Programme:- Key Links
|Colgate portal of Scholarship||Colgate Campaign|
|Buddy4Study Scholars Direct link||Buddy4Study|
|Visit||Home page for Bihar-Cetbed|
How will the student get the information about his/her selection for the Colgate scholarship?
If the student gets selected for the scholarship, in that case, the student will be approached by the Colgate/Technology implementation partner which in this case is Buddy4Study.
Do other country’s students are eligible to apply for the Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program?
Students from other countries are not eligible to apply for the Scholarship programme. It is only open to Indian Nationals.
If a student is studying in the second year of college, Is he/she eligible to apply for the scholarship of Colgate?
Yea, The student can apply for the scholarship even if they are in the second year of their respective college.
What is the application fee for the Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program?
There is no application fee for any student who wants to apply for the scholarship program. Registration for the scholarship program is free of charge.