Recently, the Kerala KDRB Devaswom Board Recruitment process has ended. The next step in the ongoing recruitment is the selection of competent candidates. The recruitment authority will conduct the written exam to shortlist the aspirants for the 445 posts. The exam date will be announced soon by the officials, and a week before, officials will release the Kerala Devaswom Board Admit Card 2023. Aspirants whose application is accepted by the concerned authority will be provided a hall ticket. Candidates can scroll down the article for further details.
Kerala Devaswom Board Admit Card 2023
The recruitment authority will inform the candidates about the upcoming examination through the official notification. After that, the kdrb.kerala.gov.in Various Posts Admit Card 2023 Download Link will be uploaded to the official website. This link will redirect candidates to access the hall ticket. This is to notify candidates looking for the call letter through the posts will certainly be disappointed.
കേരള ദേവസ്വം ബോർഡ് അഡ്മിറ്റ് കാർഡ് 2023: Quick Overview
|Category of Article||Admit Card|
|Name of the Recruitment||Kerala Devaswom Board|
|Concerned Authority||Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB)|
|Name of the Post||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||445|
|Selection Stages||Written Exam|
|Written Exam Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Admit Card Issuance||To be Issued Soon|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
- Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Kerala PSC Fireman Hall Ticket 2023
- Department of Posts Recruitment 2023
- SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2023
Download Kerala Devaswom Board Admit Card 2023 Online
Aspirants can now proceed to the hall ticket downloading process. The steps they must follow to obtain the admit card are simplified below.
- Open the Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) Website: http://kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- Click the Download Hall Ticket button at the home page’s left corner.
- The admit card login page will show up on the dashboard.
- Enter the User Name and Password on the hall ticket login page.
- Submit the details, and the hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Print out its hard copy and carry it on the exam day.
Kerala KDRB Hall Ticket Particulars 2023
Candidates who have received the e-admit card can now verify the details printed on it. The particulars provided in the hall tickets are listed below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Basic Information of the Aspirant
- Address with the Name of District
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Designation Name
- Image and Signature
- Exam Date and Timing
- Exam Center
- Reporting Time
- Official Approval
- General Instructions
kdrb.kerala.gov.in Various Posts General Instructions 2023
Aspirants appearing in the exam must be aware of the general instructions. The instructions given below should be adhered to in the exam centre.
- Reach the exam centre within the specified reporting time.
- Carry the physical copy of the admit card, Identity Card and black or blue ballpoint pen.
- Aspirants must avoid carrying smartphones & watches, and other accessories prohibited in the exam centre.
- If aspirants encounter any difficulty while doing exams, they can ask the examiner.
Kerala Devaswom Board Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Download Online||Kerala Devaswom Board Admit Card Link (Available Soon)|
|Look For More Details||Kerala Devaswom Board Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
FAQs Related to the Kerala Devaswom Board Admit Card
When will the officials issue the Kerala Devaswom Board Admit Card?
The recruitment authority will issue the admit card soon on the KDRB website.
What information do we need to access the hall ticket?
Aspirants must enter the User Name and Password in the admit card login portal.