Kerala Plus One Admission 2022 has been started from 11th July 2022 for the admission into class Plus One (Class 11th) for the 2022-23 session through the Centralized Allotment Process. The eligible students can apply for the plus one (+1) by submitting their application forms at HSCAP’s official website hscap.kerala.gov.in. In this article, you will know about the schedule, eligibility criteria, and application process of the Kerala Plus One admission 2022.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2022
Students who have passed class 10th exams and now are planning to take admissions into class 11 have to make sure that they register for admission via online medium and within the given schedule. All the details mentioned inside the registration form should be legitimate and match the eligibility criteria decided by the higher authority.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Under no circumstances, the application forms submitted via offline medium will be considered for admission by the officials. Check out the article, to know more about the Kerala Plus One admission 2022-23.
|Authority Name||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala|
|Class Name||Class Plus One/Class 11|
|Application Process||Started From 11th July|
hscap.kerala.gov.in Class 11 Admission 2022 Important Dates
The list of events that revolve around the hscap.kerala.gov.in class 11 admission 2022 session are as follows:
|Commencement of Application Process||11th July 2022|
|Last date of the application process||–|
|1st round of seat allotment||–|
|Display of 1st general merit list||–|
|Online admission for 1st general merit list||–|
|2nd round of seat allotment||–|
|Availability of 2nd general merit list||–|
|Admission for 2nd general merit list||–|
|3rd round of seat allotment||–|
|Posting of 3rd general merit list||–|
|Admission for 3rd general merit list||–|
Kerala +1 Admissions 2022 Eligibility
The applicants who are applying for admission into the Kerala +1 class for the session of 2022 must pass the eligibility criteria decided by the body. If they get successful in clearing the criteria only then they will be allowed to proceed further with the admission process. The details about the Kerala +1 admissions 2022 are given in the table below:
|The applicant must be Indian and the residence of the state.|
|The candidate should’ve successfully passed class 10th from a well-recognised board/council.|
|The admission of the applicant will depend upon the WGPA of the applicant in his/her previous year’s qualifying exam.|
|The applicant must’ve secured the announced cut-off to get admission into the government schools of the state.|
Documents Required for Kerala Plus 1 admission 2022
All the applicants are supposed to submit some documents during the application process only then the application forms will be approved by the officials. The list of those documents is shared below:
- Marksheet of class 10th.
- Category certificate.
- Resident certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Ex-servicemen certificate.
- Coloured passport size.
Steps to Apply Online for Kerala +1 Admissions 2022
Dear reader, we are grateful that you are still reading this article and as an author of this article it’s my responsibility to advise you to go through this section very properly as we’ve shared the steps via which you can apply for Kerala +1 admissions 2022-23 session:
- Commence the process by visiting the official website of HSCAP i.e. hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- After visiting the home page of the website, locate for ‘Kerala Plus One Admissions 2022’ link.
- If you get fortunate in locating the link, tick on it, and the application form will get open.
- Start submitting the details demanded inside the application form.
- Don’t skip any section of the form and enter the correct details.
- Once you are done submitting the all details inside the online form review it.
- In case, you come across any typing mistakes then tick on the ‘Edit Application Form’ box and start the editing process.
- After the completion of the editing process, you will directly land on the payment page.
- On the payment page, you will see that the application fee is already entered.
- Just select the payment method through which you will pay the application fee (Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, BHIM UPI).
- Don’t refresh the page until the payment gets completed otherwise your payment will get cancelled.
- Conclude the process by downloading the application form as well as the e-fee receipt.
Kerala +1 Admissions 2022 Selection Procedure
After the shortlisting of the application forms, the authority will post the 1st allotment list on the official website in the form of a pdf file. The candidates whose names will be available in the Kerala +1 first allotment list will be eligible for admission into the government schools of the state. In case, if the applicant couldn’t see their name in the 1st list they shouldn’t get demotivated and wait for the publication of the other three allotment lists.
How to Check Kerala Plus One Allotment List 2022?
After the release of the first allotment list, the students can check the list with the help of the following steps:
- Go to the HSCAP official portal hscap.kerala.gov.in.
- Press on the ‘Plus One 1st Allotment List 2022’ link.
- Note down your application number, password & district inside the fields.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ button and you will be able to see the 1st allotment list.
- Download and take out the print copy of the Kerala Plus One allotment list.
Frequently Asked Questions
As of now, any specific date regarding the Kerala Plus One admissions 2022 isn’t provided by the officials of the Directorate of Higher Secondary
No, the applicants aren’t allowed to submit the Kerala Plus One application form via post, fax, or mail.
The EWS reservation is available for economically backward students. To avail of the reservation, students must get a certificate from a village officer.
We hope that you received all kinds of information which you were searching for regarding Kerala Plus One admissions 2022. If you’ve any doubt then drop your query in the comment section below.