The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) has activated the Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2023 application. Aspirants who want to pursue the Polytechnic Diploma Courses for the duration of 3 years should apply for the Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2023. Eligible aspirants have to submit the application by the 30th of June. They must open the polyadmission.org website in order to fill out the കേരള പോളിടെക്നിക് പ്രവേശനം 2023 form.
Aspirants can read and absorb more information from the respective article. The candidates should follow the schedule of admission and proceed with the notified dates.
Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2023
The Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2023 will be done for the two streams of diploma i.e. Diploma in Engineering &Technology and Diploma in Commercial Practice and Diploma in Computer Application & Business Management. The allocation of the seats will be done on the basis of Government aided institutions. The management seats will be allotted for the Aided Private Institutes and the Self Financing Poly Institutes. The above information will be used in the DTE Kerala 2023 Admission.
കേരള പോളിടെക്നിക് പ്രവേശനം 2023: Outline
|Category of Article||Admission|
|Name of the Admission||Kerala Polytechnic|
|Supervising Authority||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)|
|Recommended Courses||Diploma Courses-Polytechnic|
|Timeframe of the Course||3 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration Fees||General Category: Rs 200 |
SC/ST: Rs 100
polyadmission.org Kerala Admission 2023 Schedule
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Registration Fee Payment and Application Submission||14th of June|
|Deadline of Registration Fees Payment||6th July 2023|
|End Date of Application Submission||7th July 2023|
|Tentative Rank List Issuance & Trail Allottement||11th July 2023|
|End Date of Application Correction||15th July 2023|
|Final Rank List Update & First Allotment||19th July 2023|
|End Date of Joining||22nd July 2023|
|Second Allotment||26th July 2023|
|Beginning of the First Semester Class||16th August 2023|
|Admission Closes||15th September 2023|
Kerala Poly 2023 Admission Eligibility
The Kerala Poly 2023 Admission Eligibility should be met by the applicants while submitting the admission form. The points given below explain the criteria set by the competent authority.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for the form.
- Candidates who have passed the SSLC or THSLC examination are eligible for admission.
- Streams 1 & 2 will only be allotted to the students who passed the Arithematic, science and English Disciplines.
- Stream 1 will be given to the students with Arithmetic and English Discipline.
DTE Kerala 2023 Admission Registration Fee
The DTE Kerala 2023 Admission Registration Fee for the general category candidates is Rs 200. The Scheduled Tribe and Caste community candidates have been given a concession of Rs 100 and they only need to deposit Rs 100. The payment of the fee must be done only online and no other modes can be used. On the official page, candidates can check the payment and retry if there is an issue while the payment of the fees. The issues are also resolved on the same page.
Only the Keralites (Residents of the state) are eligible for the fees concession which is given to specific communities. Applicants applying for the fee concession in the Kerala Poly 2023 Admission Form need to present their birth certificates.
How to Apply for the Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2023?
The application process for the Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2023 is active on the official webpage. Applicants who have fulfilled all the requirements can apply for the admission form by following the steps explained below. The steps will assist the candidates in filling out the form successfully.
- Aspirants can visit the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) website by hitting the https://polyadmission.org link.
- The official page will open on your screen where you must click the Diploma Admission- Regular 2023-24 icon.
- A new dashboard will appear on the screen where all the information about the admission process will be available.
- The One Time Registration Link, Payment and Login buttons are provided at the left corner of the page. The admission prospectus is also available there.
- New applicants need to register first by pressing the One Time Registration Link and providing their important personal information. The email id and contact details are also required in the registration process.
- Now, payment of the fees should be made online.
- After that, log in to the official page in order to receive the admission form. Type the User Name and the Password to log in to the official page.
- The DTE Kerala 2023 Admission Form will appear on the dashboard. Here enter the educational and other details.
- Upload the appropriate image & signature.
- After concluding it, review the form and click the “Submit” button.
- Print the admission form for the next proceedings.
केरल पॉलिटेक्निक प्रवेश 2023 Selection Method
The केरल पॉलिटेक्निक प्रवेश 2023 Selection Method is based on the marks which the candidate has obtained in the SSLC or THSLC. It is to inform the applicants who have qualified for the given examination and their marks are given on the old scheme pattern needed to convert their score. The score should be changed to 9 point grade scale from the authorised format which is explained in the image shown below. Candidates can check their percentage and assign themselves points given below.
Important Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2023 Links
|Apply Here||Kerala Polytechnic Application Link|
|Look for More Knowledge||Kerala Polytechnic Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Bihar News Home Page|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the streams which will be allotted for the eligible students?
There are two streams which are given on the basis of educational disciplines. These are:
Stream 1: Diploma in Engineering &Technology.
Stream 2: Diploma in Commercial Practice and Diploma in Computer Application & Business Management.
What is the time span of the respective diploma courses?
The duration of the polytechnic diploma courses is three years of which 6 semesters will be conducted.
How are the seats categorized by the competent authority?
The categorization of the polytechnic seats is done in three ways. These ways are listed below.
1. Government Seats
2. Aided Polytechnic Management Institutions Seats.
3. Private Self-Financing Polytechnic Institutes Management Seats
How will the students be selected for the respective courses?
The criterion of the selection of the eligible students is based on the marks scored in the SSLC or THSLC.