Kerala SET Hall Ticket: LBS Centre of Science and Technology is all set to conduct the State Eligibility Test. The examination is going to be conducted on 24th July 2022. As you know that the exam date is getting near and candidates are studying hard for it. The candidates can Kerala SET Admit Card 2022 as it has been uploaded on the official website i.e. lbsedp.lbscentre.in. The candidates are visiting different websites to get information about the Kerala SET hall ticket.
All the aspirants are informed that they do not have to visit the different websites. The authorities have released the LBS SET Hall Ticket on 10th July 2022. The hall ticket will be released on the official website of LBS Centre. To know more about the Kerala SET Hall Ticket, read the article till the end.
Follow to Get>> Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2022
Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2022
The authority conducted the exam every year. It is conducted to select the candidates for Higher Secondary School and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE. The Kerala SET 2022 Hall Ticket works as an identity of the applicants. So, it is equally important for the candidates to carry it to the exam hall. No applicants will be allowed to appear for the exam without it. Only those applicants will be able to download the hall ticket who have successfully registered themselves.
Applicants will have to log in to download the LBS SET Admit Card. The authority is conducting the exam for the July 2022 Session. You are going to get detailed information about the hall ticket in our article. Such as the Hall Ticket Downloading process, Details Available on it, etc.
lbscentre.kerala.gov.in Admit Card: At a Glance
|Name of the Exam||State Eligibility Test|
|Name of the Official||LBS Centre of Science and Technology|
|Session||July 2022 Session|
|Hall Ticket Availability Status||Released|
|Hall Ticket Releasing Mode||Online Mode|
|Examination Date||24th July 2022|
|For Posts||Higher Secondary School and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline Mode|
Kerala SET July 2022 Schedule
|Starting of Online Registration||6th April 2022|
|Last Date of Online Registration||30th April 2022|
|Publication of Hall Ticket||10th July 2022|
|Conduction of Exam||24th July 2022|
|Publication of the Result||To be announced|
Process of downloading the Kerala SET Hall Ticket
Applicants who want to know the procedure for downloading the കേരള SET ഹാൾ ടിക്കറ്റ് must look here. In this paragraph, we have mentioned the process of getting the hall ticket in the simplest way. Given below are the steps to download the lbscentre.kerala.gov.in SET Hall Ticket:
- Firstly, visit the authorized portal of LBS Centre (http://lbscentre.kerala.gov.in/)
- Secondly, the official portal’s home page will be open on the respective device.
- Thirdly, find the Online-Services section and tap on the option of Examinations available under it.
- After that, a new page will appear on the device.
- Then there you will have to tap on the SET July 2022 option.
- Now find and click on the hall ticket option available on the new page.
- After that enter all the asked details carefully and submit them.
- Finally, the hall ticket will get open on the device. Check all the details listed on it.
- At last, take a printout of it for the examination day.
Details Listed on the കേരള SET ഹാൾ ടിക്കറ്റ്
The hall ticket will include various details about the examinee and exam. One must make sure that the details printed on it are correct. However, the authority will only prepare the hall ticket based on the information available on the application form of the candidate. Given below is the list of the details that you may see on the Kerala SET Admit Card:
- Name of the Authority
- Name of the Exam
- Examination date and day
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll/ Registration Number
- Venue of the Exam
- Reporting Time
- Examination Timing
- Signature of the Authority
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Aspirants
Important Instructions for Exam
- Applicants must report to the allotted exam centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets to the exam centre. Otherwise, you might not be able to sit for the exam.
- Applicants will be allowed to leave the exam hall only after the completion of exam timing.
- Do not wait for the last date to take a hard copy of the Kerala SET 2022 Hall Ticket. Or else, you might face last-minute problems.
- Keep the hall ticket safe till the last procedure as it will also be needed while checking the result.
Required Documents in the Exam Centre
Applicants will have to carry some documents while appearing for the exam. No applicants will be able to sit for the exam without them. So, the candidates will have to carry the LBS SET Hall Ticket. Along with it, they will have to carry a passport-sized photograph. Applicants will also have to carry any one of the below-mentioned government ids. These documents are equally important as the hall ticket:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter Id Card
- Driving License, etc.
Kerala SET Hall Ticket: Download Links
|Follow to Get||Kerala SET Hall Ticket|
|Know more about||Kerala SET Official Portal|
|Get More Content Like This||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The authority released the Kerala Admit Card online on 10th July 2022.
If there is any discrepancy in the LBS E-Hall Ticket then the authority must contact the concerning authority. Ask them to rectify it as soon as possible.
Applicants will have to enter their Registration Id/ Mobile Number and Site Access key. The access key has been sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number.