Kerala TET Admit Card 2022: For the KTET 2022 scheduled on the 3rd and 4th of December 2022 the applicants need to obtain an admit card. The Kerala TET Admit Card 2022 is now accessible to applicants. It is uploaded on 28th November 2022 on the authority’s website. The authority will conduct the examination in different shifts on the above-mentioned dates. The applicants have to present a hard copy of the KTET Call Letter 2022 on the day of the examination. So it is necessary for the applicants to have possession of the admit card on time. For the applicants who are appearing in the eligibility test, our article will be a worthwhile read. We will have a discussion on all the topics regarding the Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2022.
Kerala TET Admit Card 2022
From the submitted applications for KTET 2022, the authority will choose the ones that are accepted to issue the admit card. In order to obtain the KTET Hall Ticket 2022 the applicants need their login details. After the authority releases the link for the call letter, the applicants need to have it downloaded in the given time. Through the Kerala TET Call Letter 2022, the applicants will learn all the information they require for the exam day.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Download Your Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card 2022
കേരള ടെറ്റ് അഡ്മിറ്റ് കാർഡ്: Highlights
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||KTET Admit Card 2022|
|Name of the Examination||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2022|
|Authority Supervising the Exam||Kerala Education Department|
|Admit Card Availability Date||28th November 2022 (Available Now)|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online|
|Eligibility Test Date||3rd and 4th December 2022|
|KTET Official Website||https://ktet.kerala.gov.in/|
Kerala TET Admit Card 2022 Mentioned Particulars
The authority gives the applicants the information for the eligibility test by issuing them the KTET Hall Ticket 2022. However, it is necessary for the applicants to confirm that these mentioned details are correct. For this reason, we are sharing the list of all the details on the admit card that applicants must necessarily check.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Category
- Application Number
- Examination Roll Number
- Name and Address of the Exam Center
- Time of reporting at the Exam Center
- Important Guidelines to obey in the exam
ktet.kerala.gov.in Admit Card 2022 Downloading Process
Once the authority’s website has the link for KTET Call Letter 2022, the applicants can use the following process to download it. The applicants need to keep their particulars for login during this process. If the applicants have forgotten their login details, then they must retrieve them on the authority’s website.
- For the first step of the process, the applicants have to use the URL https://ktet.kerala.gov.in/ to open the KTET official portal.
- After successfully reaching the homepage, the applicants must find the link for KTET Call Letter 2022 in it.
- This link will take the applicants to the next page.
- On this page, relevant spaces will be given to the applicants to enter their login details.
- The applicants will be able to download their admit card once they submit their correct login details.
- The applicants need to mandatorily attain a printout of the admit card after downloading it.
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2022
The authority will conduct the KTET 2022 in two shifts for different categories on 3 December 2022 and 4 December 2022. The details of the examination timing for different category exams are on the authority’s portal. Each paper will be of 2 hours 30 minutes. The applicants must make sure they follow the instructions the KTET Hall Ticket 2022 provides them while appearing for the exam.
|Category I||3rd December 2022||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Category II||3rd December 2022||02:00 PM to 04:30 PM|
|Category III||4th December 2022||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Category IV||4th December 2022||02:00 PM to 04:30 PM|
KTET 2022 Important Instructions
For the seamless conduction of the examination, the authority asks the applicants to follow some instructions. These instructions are given in the Kerala TET Call Letter 2022 as well. Also, the applicants must go through these instructions:
- The applicants must only bring their admit cards and identity proofs with them for the examination. Besides these documents, the applicants must not bring anything else.
- The applicants must get all the information about the exam center address before the examination.
- The applicants must set their schedule in such a way that they reach the exam center as per the reporting time.
- The applicants must only enter the exam hall in the presence of an invigilator and get their KTET 2022 Admit Card signed.
|Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2022||Available Now|
|For More Information Check||KTET Official Portal|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
How can applicants download the KTET Hall Ticket 2022 if they do not have their application numbers and ids?
In such a case, the applicants can easily retrieve their application numbers and ids through the relevant link on the authority’s website.
What documents will the authority accept at the exam center for applicants’ identity verification?
The authority will accept documents such as Passports, PAN cards, Driving Licenses, etc. The applicants must make sure the identity proof they bring is valid.
What can applicants do if they find out a few details on the Kerala TET Call Letter is wrongly mentioned?
If this happens, the applicants must talk about this to the authorities by contacting them.