On the 15th of September, the Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) issued an official notification for the recruitment of 310 Forest Watcher posts. In the recruitment notification, the concerned authority has provided the district-wise vacancy for the forthcoming recruitment. Aspirants holding the 10th passing certificate are eligible to apply for the KFD Recruitment 2023. The online application form will be updated on the official website on the 27th of September. Thereafter, applicants can start the application procedure and continue applying by the 26th of October.
KFD Recruitment 2023 Notification
The recruitment authority will only accept application forms submitted within the specified date. They will not accept the recruitment form with inaccurate details or incomplete information. The KFD Forest Watcher 2023 Recruitment Form can only be submitted by following the steps explained in the online portal. After concluding the application submission procedure, the recruitment authority will select 310 candidates by conducting the written exam and document verification process. Applicants clearing both stages will be selected for the Forest Watcher post.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಅರಣ್ಯ ಇಲಾಖೆ (KFD) ನೇಮಕಾತಿ 2023: At a Glance
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||KFD|
|Concerned Authority||Karnataka Forest Department (KFD)|
|Name of the Post||Forest Watcher|
|Number of Vacancies||310|
|Minimum Education||10th Standard|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Unreserved Category: Rs 125|
Reserved Category: Rs 45
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam|
- AWES Army School Recruitment Admit Card 2023
- APPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2023
- RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Candidates eligible for the recruitment can only apply for the recruitment form. The criteria that make them eligible for the posts can fill up the recruitment form. The points listed below provide the aranya.gov.in Forest Watcher Recruitment Qualification 2023.
- Must be a citizen of India and a domiciled resident of the Karnataka state.
- Must have passed the 10th class from state or centre affiliated board.
- The minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum should be 35 years. The recruitment authority has provided age relaxation to the reserved category and the physically challenged candidates. They can refer to the official notification for age concession details.
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
KFD Forest Watcher 2023 Vacancy
|S.No||District Name||Total Vacancy|
Apply Online for Karnataka Forest Watcher Recruitment 2023
Candidates qualifying above recruitment qualification can access the official portal to apply for the respective post. Applicants will be required to follow certain sequential steps to submit the application form successfully.
- Applicants must open the Karnataka Forest Department (KFD) Website: https://aranya.gov.in/
- Here, the recruitment authority will provide the online KFD Forest Watcher 2023 Application Link on the official page.
- Candidates must hit the notification link, which will further redirect the candidate to the Registration and login page.
- Applicants who have not registered before must log in to the portal with the assigned credentials.
- Following that, the recruitment form will appear on the screen.
- Fill up the form with precise information and upload the image and signature.
- Deposit the application fees with the online payment channel.
- Finally, submit it.
- Last but not least, print out the form for future reference.
Karnataka Forest Watcher Application Fees
In the application process, candidates must deposit the Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment Application Fees 2023. The chart given below provides the category-wise application fee. Applicants must deposit the fee based on their community via the online payment channel. It is to notify candidates that the officials will not refund the application fees once it is deposited.
|Name of Community||Application Fees (Rs)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)|
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
aranya.gov.in Forest Watcher Schedule 2023
|List of Events||Important Date|
|Notification Issuance||15th of September|
|Opening of Application Submission||27th of September|
|Closing of Application Process||26th of October|
|Written Exam Date||To be Notified Soon|
KFD Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Karnakata Forest Department Application Link|
|Check For More Information||KFD Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to KFD Recruitment
When can we start the submission of an online recruitment form?
Candidates eligible for the forest watcher post can start the online application submission from the 27th of September.
Will the officials accept the form submitted through the post or any other offline medium?
No, the recruitment authority will only accept the application form submitted through the online procedure.
Which mode can be used to deposit the application fees?
Applicants can use the Debit/Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking, or any other medium to deposit the application fees.