On the 19th of September, the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare opened the digital platform for the Kishan Credit Card Scheme. The Central Government issued the Kisan Rin Portal 2023 to assist the country’s farmers in receiving credit for the crops quickly. With the help of the digital platform, farmers working on their land or landless labourers can apply for credit by accessing the portal only. Here, farmers only need to register themselves, and they will receive a loan within 14 days from 33 Commercial Banks, 48 Rural Banks, and 317 Cooperative banks.
This Kisan Rin portal will be very beneficial for the farmers of the country. To know all the benefit they must read this article and register themselves in the fasalrin.gov.in portal to get a loan under the Kisan Credit Yojana.
Kisan Rin Portal 2023
The Kisan Credit Scheme was inaugurated by the Indian Government in the year 1998. It helped the farmers to get loans for the crops or the allied activities. However, the farmers faced many problems in the process of receiving loans under the credit scheme. The current Finance Minister launched the KCC loan Portal 2023 to resolve the growing issues. To counter this, the government has digitalised the whole loan procedure. Registered farmers will get a 3 lakh loan for the crops and a 2 lakh loan within 14 days for the allied activities. Animal husbandry, beekeeping, poultry farming, etc., are included in the allied farming activities.
किसान ऋण पोर्टल 2023: Quick Glance
|Category of Article||Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||Kisan Credit Card Scheme|
|Managing Authority||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Scheme Inauguration Date||August 1998|
|Portal Release Date||19th of September 2023|
|Location||All Over India|
|Aim of the Scheme||To Provide Credit Service to the Farmers|
|Role of Digital Portal||Provides Loan Distribution, Famers Date, Interest |
|KCC Limt||3 lakh for Agriculture |
2 Lakh for Allied Sectors
KCC Loan Eligibility 2023
Farmers applying for the loan must be aware of the eligibility required to use under the credit scheme. The points given below provide the eligibility needed by farmers.
- The joint or individual owner cultivators are eligible to apply for a loan.
- Landless labourers, sharecropper sand, and oral lessees are eligible to apply.
- The KCC Card must be linked with the Aadhar Card.
- Applicants must have repaid the previous loan dues.
- Self Help Groups (SHGs)/Joint Liability Groups (JLG) can also apply for the loan.
How to Register for Kisan Rin Portal 2023 Online?
New farmers in the portal will be required to register first. Whereas the farmers registered in the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) can directly login to the portal by providing the same ID used in the portal. The portal to register in the portal are explained below:
- View the Kisan Rin Portal 2023 website: https://fasalrin.gov.in
- Here, click the Registration icon.
- Now, input the basic details, Aadhar Card Number, and Contact details.
- Upload the scanned copy of documents in the appropriate file size.
- The registration of the applicant is completed.
- Now, they can log in to the portal for further loan proceedings.
List of the Eligible Lending Institutes
The Central Government has registered the banking institutes which are eligible for lending. The list given below provides the names of the lending institutes.
- Public Sector Banks (PSBs),
- Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Banks,
- Small Finance Banks (SFBs),
- Computerized Primary Agricultural Credit Societies (PACS)
- Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
- Rural Cooperative Banks (RCBs)
Kishan Credit Card Scheme 2023 Benefits
After enrollment in the portal, the farmers will receive many benefits to help their betterment. Thus far, applicants must have grasped the information about the scheme and its registration process. Now, in the following points, the benefits of the digital platform will be provided.
- Firstly, farmers will connect directly with the banking system of our country.
- Secondly, they will receive a loan after the document verification, which will conclude in 14 days.
- Thirdly, farmers can get information on government credit schemes with the help of a portal.
- Landless labourers, sharecropper sand, and oral lessees can also become part of the yojana.
- Lastly, SHGs and JLG can also register and receive loans.
Kisan Rin Portal 2023: Important Links
Basic Queries Related to the Kisan Rin Portal
Are there any changes made in the Kisan Rin Portal?
In current changes, applicants who have registered in the portal will get a loan within 14 days after the verification of documents. Now, no charges will levied on the farmers.
What is the objective of the Kisan Rin portal?
The portal provides timely and adequate loans from the country’s banking system.