KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card: The official date for the admit card release is announced by the exam conducting authority. You can download your admit card on 1st December 2022 after 06:00 P.M. The admit card is now released on the official website of KMAT India, the candidates can download it there. The aim of our article is to provide the candidates with every single piece of information they need to know about the KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card. We will discuss things that are relevant to the hall ticket, which includes its expected release date, the procedure for obtaining it, and several exam instructions related to it.
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card
The KMAT 2022 will be conducted on 4th December 2022 for the admission of candidates into MBA and MCA courses in various associated colleges in Karnataka. All the candidates should already know that bringing Hall Ticket on the day of the test is mandatory for them, so the candidates need to download and take a few printouts of the Hall Ticket as soon as it releases on the website. The following table is a comprehensive collection of all the details related to the Hall Ticket, before we start a detailed discussion about anything related to the Hall Ticket we will prepare it to compile all the details in a brief manner.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|Last Date to fill out the Registration Form||26th November 2022|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Release Date of Admit Card||1st December 2022 (Released)|
|Mode of announcement of Admit Card||Online|
|Exam Date||4th December 2022|
KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card
The registration for the admission process in KMAT Karnataka 2022 was extended up to 26th November 2022. After the completion of the registration process, the authority will announce the date for the examination, currently, the authority has released the examination schedule according to which the exam will take place sometime on December 4. The admit card is released a few days before the exam. Below we are discussing a step-by-step procedure for obtaining the admit card so that the candidates easily download it after its release.
How to download the KMAT Karnataka Admit Card 2022?
The candidates who are unaware of the downloading procedure can take help from the below-mentioned steps for downloading the KMAT Karnataka Admit Card 2022:
- Firstly, the candidates will have to go to the KMAT India official website.
- Now, on the homepage of the website, the candidates must find the relevant link for KMAT 2022 Admit Card.
- After finding the link, the candidates need to click on it.
- On the new page, the candidates will be asked to enter their login details (application number and date of birth).
- The candidates can download their admit cards after entering the above-mentioned details correctly.
Exam Instructions Related to KMAT Karnataka Admit Card
The following exam instructions related to the Hall Ticket are needed to be followed by the candidates:
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates need to take a few printouts of it.
- The candidates need to attach a passport-size photograph (which was uploaded in the registration form) to the space provided for it on the admit card.
- The candidates need to keep a valid photo id proof with them along with the admit card for the exam day.
- The candidates need to be ready for the “Online Remote Proctored Test” at least 1 hour before the start time of the exam.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2022
The KMAT 2022 consists of 120 MCQs and is 2 hrs. The test has a total of 4 sections, the candidates have to complete the test in the given 2 hours. The four distinct sections of the test are:
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
The candidates can answer whichever section questions they want in the given two hours. Each question in the test is 1 mark and there is no negative marking.
|Get Your Admit Card Through||KMAT Karnataka 2022 Admit Card Download Link (Available Now)|
|For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
How should the candidates contact the authority for queries regarding the Hall Ticket?
The candidates can contact the authority through the below-given contact details:
Contact Numbers: 9513270139 and 9513271046
Email ID: [email protected]
Will the admit card be personally sent to the candidates?
No, the candidates need to download it from the website of KMAT India. We have provided a detailed process for downloading the admit card in this article.
The candidates have to check the website of the authority for all the updates regarding the admit card. For any other queries, the candidates can feel free to comment below.