KMAT Kerala 2023: Kerala Management Aptitude Test is a state-level examination specific to Kerala. It is the qualifying examination for the candidates seeking admission to the top MBA programs of the state. KMAT Kerala 2023 exam will be conducted on 19th February 2023 by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala. If you are someone who would like to sharpen their entrepreneurship skills then you should definitely pursue an MBA. This article will be your guiding light regarding the KMAT Kerala 2023 Registration. So, make sure to read till the end. You can find the link to the application form at the end of this article.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Registration
The KMAT Kerala 2023 Registration process has already begun. You need to submit your KMAT application forms before
18th January 2023 20th January 2023. The application process is online and the forms have to be filled out on the official website of the authority. The procedure for applying online is also provided in the proceeding section of this article. So, if you are interested in appearing in the examination then you must scroll through this page. You will come across all the details related to cee.kerala.gov.in KMAT 2023 Application.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Latest Updates: The authorities have extended the last date to 20th January 2023.
കേരള മാനേജ്മെന്റ് ആപ്റ്റിറ്റ്യൂഡ് ടെസ്റ്റ് 2023 Highlights
|Exam Title||Kerala Management Aptitude Test 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Commissioner of Entrance Exams Kerala|
|Application Registration window||9th to 20th January 2023|
|Application form Modality||Online|
|KMAT Kerala 2023 Exam Date||19th February 2023|
|Admit Card Release date||To be out soon|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
KMAT Kerala Eligibility 2023
The authority has stated some criteria for the KMAT Eligibility 2023. In order to be eligible to apply for the upcoming KMAT MBA entrance exam you need to stand by the following requirements:
|Nativity & Nationality||The candidates must belong to the state of Kerala. Non-Indians can also apply for the exam as long as they are Keralites.|
|Educational criteria||Bachelor’s degree (any specialization). Students in the final year of their Bachelor’s program may also apply.|
|Age criteria||No age restriction as long as the candidate is a graduate.|
|University criteria||In addition to the above-stated criteria, the candidates should also fulfil the criteria mandated by the MBA university they are applying for.|
Candidates need to keep some documents ready to be uploaded in their KMAT 2023 Application form. Failing to do so can lead to the rejection of the application form. Hence, check the following specifications carefully:
|Candidate Photograph||1. You need to upload a recent coloured picture against a light background. Wearing glasses and or cap in the picture is prohibited.|
2. Resolution: 150 X 200 pixels
3. Size: 15 kb to 100 kb
4. Jpeg format only
|Candidate Signature scan||1. Black or blue ink on white paper.|
2. Dimensions: 150 (width) x 100 (height) pixels
3. Size: 4 kb to 100 kb
4. Jpeg format only
cee.kerala.gov.in KMAT 2023 Online Application
The cee.kerala.gov.in KMAT 2023 Application Forms are live on the official website now. We have provided the application process in a simplified manner for your convenience. Check the step-by-step guidelines to fill out the application form below:
- Visit the official website of CEE Kerala by pasting the URL, ‘cee.kerala.gov.in‘ in the address bar of your device’s web browser.
- Click on the K-MAT 2023 Online Application link.
- You will now reach the homepage of KMAT 2023.
- Now, click on the Registration link.
- Proceed to click on the Declaration, then click on the ‘Proceed for Registration’ link.
- Provide your basic details such as Name, DOB, and contact details and generate a password.
- Now, you can login into the portal and fill out your KMAT Application form. Save and Finalize your form.
- Select 4 city centres as per your choice while filling out the application form.
- Now, pay the application fee as per your category (details regarding fee payment are provided in the proceeding section).
- Upload the documents as per the specifications given in the previous section.
- Finally, you will need to save or print the Acknowledgement page. This document may serve quite purposefully in the future procedures of the KMAT examination and admission process.
Application Fee 2023
The KMAT MBA Application Fee 2023 can either be paid by the means of online mode or by the means of e-challan generation in a post office. The category-wise application fee for the KMAT 2023 is given in the table below:
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe||₹750|
cee.kerala.gov.in KMAT 2023 Selection Criteria
The cee.kerala.gov.in KMAT 2023 Selection will be on the basis of 3 key exams, out of which Entrance Test is the main. The selection process for the KMAT is elaborated in the points below alongside the weightage each round holds:
- Entrance Test: Kerala CEE will conduct an online, computer-based exam consisting of 180 objective-type questions. This section will mark 80% of the selection score weightage.
- Group Discussion (GD): Further, shortlisted students will be called out for a group discussion where they will be assigned a topic instantaneously. This round comprises 10% of the selection score.
- Personal Interview: This round marks 10% of score weightage as well.
- By adding the scores of all the 3 rounds, students will be finalized for admission to the MBA programs of the specific universities.
|Available Now||KMAT Kerala Application Form 2023 (Active Now)|
|Check for More||KMAT Kerala 2023 Official Notification|
|Follow for More||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the last date to apply for KMAT Kerala 2023?
The last date to apply for KMAT Kerala 2023 is 20th January. Eligible candidates can apply on the official website of CEE Kerala.
Is there a negative marking in the KMAT Kerala Entrance Exam 2023?
Yes, there is a negative marking in the KMAT Kerala Entrance Exam 2023. 1 mark will be reduced per wrong answer
What are the qualifying marks for KMAT Kerala MBA Entrance Exam 2023?
The qualifying marks for KMAT Kerala MBA Entrance Exam 2023 vary for different categories. The exam is of 720 marks in total and in order to qualify General & SEBC candidates to need to secure at least 72 marks whereas SC, ST & PD candidates need to secure at least 54 marks in order to qualify the entrance exam.