KMC Recruitment 2022: Good news for all the GNM training or B.Sc Nursing Course holder. The Kolkata City National Urban Health Mission Society has recently released a notification about the KMC Recruitment of the STAFF NURSE in its Urban Primary Health Centres in Kolkata which is going to be on a contractual basis.
The NUHM (National Urban Health Mission) is an endeavour of the central government by merging two schemes namely National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. The process of filling in the application is going to take place from 19 September 2022 onwards which is an offline process. Further details regarding the post are explained in this article, as the candidates move forward they will encounter all the necessary details that a candidate should know.
KMC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||KMC Recruitment – Staff Nurse|
|Responsible Authority||National Urban Health Mission|
|Remuneration||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|Mode of Filling the Application form||(Offline mode) by dropping the application along with the required document in a sealed envelope at the mentioned address or if the candidate can’t do the above-mentioned process, in that case, by sending the email to the mentioned email address with the filled application and the scanned self-attested documents (Added scanned documents should be in PDF format)|
|Duration to Dropping the Sealed Envelope||19 September 2022 to 26 September 2022 between 11:00 am to 04:00 pm.|
|Address to Drop the Sealed Envelope||Chief Municipal Health Officer/secretary, Kolkata City NUHM Society “Kolkata Municipal Corporation CMO Bldg, 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700013,|
|Duration for sending the application Email||19 September 2022 to 26 September 2022 between 11:30 am to 12:00 pm-midnight.|
|Email Address to send the application||[email protected]|
|KMC Recruitment Selection Process||Interview |
(40 marks based on the performance of the candidate in the Educational qualification and 60 marks for the Interview)
|S.No||Applicant’s Category||No. of Vacancy|
|3.||Unreserved(Exemplary Sports person)||10|
|6.||Other Backward Class- A||17|
|7.||Other Backward Class- B||12|
NOTE:- The vacancies which are elaborated on above are not certain, they can be increased or decreased as per the requirements of the Kolkata NUHM Society.
KMC Recruitment Required Eligibility
Basic credentials are an essential requirement of any recruitment process. It separates a worthy candidate from the swamp of an unworthy population who doesn’t possess enough qualifications either in the field of education or who are overage or under-age. Every recruitment has two basic eligibility requirements which are based on the Education possessed by the candidate and the other is the Age range the candidate belongs to, both of them are elaborated ahead in the article.
Basic Educational Qualification
As of now if you are still reading this article, I will assume that you are a candidate who is aware of the fact that this is the STAFF NURSE post with some education requirements which I am going to explain to you here.
|1.||Staff Nurse||The candidate has to have completed the General Nursing and Midwifery training course from an Indian Nursing Council-recognized institution.|
The candidate has to have possessed the B.Sc Nursing Course.
(The candidate should have been a registered member of the West Bengal Nursing Council and they have to be proficient in Bengali)
Age Criteria for the Post
It is very important for any institution/organisation that is recruiting an individual for any certain post, that the individual should be filled with enthusiasm and the candidate is intellectually good and young. So, they can perform their work with sufficient efficiency and will also stay with the organization for a long time duration.
As for the STAFF NURSE post the benchmark date is 01 January 2022. The candidate should not be more than 40 years on the benchmark date. The procedure of age relaxations will be offered to the reserved candidate as per Extant Government Norms.
How to Apply for the KMC Recruitment 2022 for the STAFF NURSE?
As I have already given you a little introduction in the OVERVIEW that the application process for this post is going to be an OFFLINE PROCESS and the candidate needs to deliver the Sealed Enverlop to the aforesaid Address or the candidate can use the email method whatever suits the candidate better.
- Step1:- The Application format which has to be printed and filled in by the candidate is already attached in the KEY LINKS below. Candidates can directly download that from there.
- Step2:- When the candidate has taken out the print, now the candidate needs to fill in the application which requires some information namely. (The Candidate needs to paste his photograph at the top right corner of the application and then self-attest it by signing that in a way that the signature will we on both, the photograph as well as on the application)
- Name of the Candidate(In Capital letters),
- Guardian’s Name,
- Date of Birth of the Candidate on the basis of the Madhyamik or equivalent qualification,
- Age on the 01 January 2022,
- Regarding the Physical standard of the candidate,
- Category of the candidate namely UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B,
- Permanent Address of the Candidate(in capital letters),
- Postal Address of the Candidate(in capital letters),
- Contact Information of the Candidate,
- Email Id of the Candidate,
- Educational Qualification of the Candidate,
- Professional Qualification.
- Step3:- In the end, the candidate needs to do the Full Signature of themself at the bottom right corner of the application.
- Step4:- The candidate needs to attach a few self-attested documents with the application in a sealed envelope and deliver that to the address mentioned in the OVERVIEW.
There are some documents which are required to be photocopied and self-attested in a sealed envelope along with the application and dropped by the candidate at the official address.
- Madhyamika or equivalent certificate,
- All mark sheets which include the Internship certificate & passing certificate of GNM/B.Sc Nursing courses,
- Certificate of the West Bengal Nursing Council Registration, provisional is also applicable,
- Cast Certificate,
- Photo proof of the candidate,
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate.
NOTE:- The same documents have to be scanned and sent in the form of a PDF to the official authority with the filled application form in case the candidate wants to submit the application by Email mode. The address to deliver the sealed envelope as well as to send the email is in the OVERVIEW, candidate can check it from there.
KMC Recruitment Direct Links
As per the official notification, the candidate can start submitting their application from 19 September 2022 onwards till 26 September 2022.
The selection process is based on two criteria one is educational and the other is interview based. 40 marks are for the Educational performance of the candidate and 60 marks for the performance in the Interview. So, the total score is going to be obtained from 100 marks.
No, the recruitment is contractual based whose further details will be provided by the authority at their official interface.