KMF Recruitment 2022: The Karnataka Milk Federation is all set to recruit candidates for 487 posts. The application form for the post of Junior Technician, lab assistant, stenograph, assistant and other posts have been invited online. The Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment Application Forms commenced on 20th October 2022. Candidates who are interested in the Karnataka MF recruitment must check their eligibility criteria before applying. Kindly go through this article below to know more about the KMF Recruitment 2022 details.
KMF Recruitment 2022
The Karnataka Milk Federation is a dairy company which comes under the Ministry of Cooperation. The candidates can apply for the Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2022 at www.kmfnandini.coop. The Karnataka MF Recruitment Online Form will remain activated on its official website till 19th November 2022. The candidates must register themself and submit the online application within the KMF official’s commenced dates.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Recruitment name||Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment|
|Recruiting authority||Karnataka Cooperative Milk Producers Mahamandal Regt.|
|Article Category||Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment Application Form|
|Posts||Senior Deputy Director, Deputy Director, Medical officer, Biosecurity officer, assistant director, Vigilance officer, safety officer, junior technical, senior coordinator etc|
|Pay scale||52650 – 97100/- INR|
|Application Submission mode||Online|
|Application submission commencement||20th October 2022|
|Application submission’s last date||19th November 2022|
|KMF official website||www.kmfnandini.coop|
kmfnandini.coop Recruitment Posts 2022 Details
|Senior Deputy Director||03|
|Labour welfare/legal officer||01|
|Accounts Assistant Grade I||13|
|Dairy Supervisor Grade II||01|
|Administrative Assistant Grade I||40|
|Accounts Assistant Grade II||30|
|Marketing Assistant Grade II||23|
|Lab Assistant Grade II||30|
|Junior System Operator||15|
Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Educational Criteria- The candidates must match their eligibility criteria as per the KMF Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf. To apply for the KMF posts the applicants must have persuaded their graduation or post-graduation from a recognised university in India. Additionally, the candidates who possess their degree CA, ICWA, M.V.Sc, MBA, MBBS, B.sc, and M.tech discipline can apply for the Karnataka MF Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit- While applying for the post, the applicant’s age group must be between 18 to 35 years. However, the authorities have given age relaxation of 5 and 3 years to the reserved category candidates. The candidates must check their respective reserved category and age relaxation on the KMF Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf.
KMF Recruitment 2022 Application Form Documents
The candidates will upload a few documents after scanning in the prescribed format with the KMF Application Form 2022. The following KMF Recruitment 2022 Application Form Documents have to be prepared beforehand:
- Passport-size photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidates 10th and 12th passing out certificates and marksheet
- Graduation level documents
- Domicile or Address Proof
- Caste certificate for reserved categories
- Income certificate for EWS candidates
- Discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman
- Disabled category certificates to the respective candidates
- And other documents as per the categories and requirements of the candidate
The candidates are clearly notified that the KMF 2022 Application Fee is non-refundable. It has to be paid by all the candidates during the application fee process. The application will be paid online by all the candidates as per their categories. The candidates of SC/ST and Cat-1 will pay Rs. 500 as application form fees. However, A sum of Rs. 1000/- will be paid by the General Category candidates.
Apply Online For kmfnandini.coop Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2022 the candidates will have to register themself on the official portal. The candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill out the KMF Recruitment Registration Form 2022:
- Initially, the candidates will visit the official portal of Karnataka Cooperative Milk Producers Mahamandal Regt. i.e, www.kmfnandini.coop
- On the top of the dashboard, the candidates will see a “login” option
- Click the option and a KMF Recruitment login portal will open on your screen
- The candidates enter their verified registration ID, password and captcha to access the application form
- Submit the details and your application form will display on your device screen in which you will have to enter the asked details
- Afterwards, the candidates shall require to upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format with the KMF Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- After paying a certain amount of application fee as per the category, review your application form and submit it
- You can also take its print for convenience during further recruitment processes.
|Apply Online||Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2022 Application Form|
|Read for recruitment details||Official Notification of Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2022|
|Check for the latest updates||Bihar News homepage|
The Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2022 application form was released on 20th October 2022.
The last date to submit the online application form is 19th November 2022. It is better to apply for recruitment at least a couple of days before the deadline.
The candidates will require to pass a written test in order to qualify for the Karnataka Milk Federation Recruitment 2022. Further, the candidates will be selected on the basis of document verification, merit list, and other processes.