The West Bengal/Kolkata Police Board has published an official notification in which they have well briefed about the upcoming recruitment. Aspirants looking for Sub-Inspector/Sub-Inspectress (Unarmed Branch) recruitment can go through the notification. The concerned authority will be recruiting 309 SI & Sergeants in the forthcoming days. Aspirants holding a bachelor’s degree can apply for the Kolkata Police SI Recruitment 2023 from the 1st of September 2023. The WBP webpage will continue to accept the application form by the 18th of September.
Kolkata Police SI Recruitment 2023
It is important for the aspirants to go through the WB Police SI 2023 Recruitment Notification Pdf. Thereafter, eligible candidates can proceed to the application form. The officials will not accept more than one recruitment form submitted by the applicants. Aspirants whose application forms are accepted will be asked to appear in the selection procedure. The selected candidates will receive a level 10 pay matrix i.e. Rs. 32,100 to Rs. 82,900.
কলকাতা পুলিশের সাব-ইন্সপেক্টর নিয়োগ 2023: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||Kolkata Police SI|
|Concerned Authority||West Bengal Police|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector/Sub-Inspectress (Unarmed Branch) |
|Pay Scale||Rs. 32,100 to Rs. 82,900|
|Total Vacant Seat||309|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||Rs 250|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam|
Physical Standard & Efficiency Test
Final Combined Competitive Examination
- WB Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2023
- WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023
- WBSHFWS CHO Admit Card 2023
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
WB Police SI 2023 Vacancy
|Particulars of Categories||Sub-Inspector||Sub-Inspectress||Armed Branch||Sergeant||Total|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||47||05||8||7||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||13||02||2||3||20|
|Economically Weaker Section(EWS)||23||03||4||4||34|
wbpolice.gov.in SI 2023 Recruitment Eligibility
It is important for the applicants to meet the West Bengal Police 2023 Recruitment Qualifications or else the officials will reject the recruitment form. The points specified below will provide the criteria set by the officials for the respective posts.
- Applicants must be an inhabitant of the Indian state.
- Applicants must have reached the age of 20 years and below 27 years. The concerned authority has given age relaxation for specific communities.
- SC/ST Category: 5 years upper age limit relaxation
- OBC/Transgender Category: 3 years concession
- Police Department candidates: 35 years is the upper age limit.
- Applicants must have qualified for the bachelor’s degree and are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
- Applicants must be familiar with the native language.
- Applicants can refer to the notification to check the physical standard for the respective post. Candidates not fulfilling the specified standards will be rejected.
Apply For Kolkata Police SI Recruitment 2023 Online
Applicants can go ahead with the application procedure by following the steps given below. These steps will guide the applications to fill up the form successfully within the specified date.
- View the West Bengal Police or the Kolkata Police Official Website: https://wbpolice.gov.in or https://kolkatapolice.gov.in
- Here, the Recruitment button will be available at the top of the home page.
- Hit the given button and go to the recruitment notification section.
- Now, search for the recruitment notification.
- A separate recruitment section will appear on the screen.
- Press the Apply Online button and register yourself on the official website.
- After registration, access the Kolkata Police Sub-Inspector 2023 Application Form by providing the assigned login credentials.
- After that, fill up the form and upload the scanned image and signature
- Deposit the application fees accordingly (whose details are given in the next section)
- Review the form and submit it.
- Last but not least, print out the recruitment form and the fee receipt for future reference.
Applicants will be required to deposit the West Bengal Police 2023 Application Fees to finish the form. The table shown below will provide the community-wise application fees. Candidates are requested to deposit fees accordingly via the online payment gateways. The officials will not refund or retransfer the application fees once it is deposited.
|Community List||Application Fees||Processing Fees||Total Amount|
|SC/ST||Exempted||Rs 20||Rs 20|
|Remaining Categories||Rs 250||Rs 20||Rs 270|
Kolkata Police Sub-Inspector 2023 Recruitment Important Dates
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Application Process||1st of September|
|Deadline of Application Process||18th of September|
|Editing Window Available Date||21st to 27th of September|
|Admit Card Release||To be Announced Soon|
|Prelim Exam Date||To be Announced Soon|
Kolkata Police SI Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Here||WB Police SI Application Form|
|Vacancy Increased Portal||Download here|
|Look For More Details||Kolkata Sub-Inspector Recruitment Notification pdf|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Basic Queries Related to Kolkata Police SI Recruitment
What are the selection stages for SI recruitment?
The candidate’s selection will be done in multiple stages. These stages are listed below:
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Physical Standard & Efficiency Test (PS&ST)
3. Final Combined Competitive Examination
4. Document Verification
5. Medical Examination
Which documents are required to upload in the application form?
Candidates applying for the recruitment form will be required to upload a scanned copy of a recent photograph (10-50kb) and signature ( 10-20kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
What is the Kolkata Police SI Recruitment Form deadline?
The online recruitment form’s end date is the 18th of September.