Kotak Kanya Scholarship Programme: The Kotak Mahindra Companies group has invited girl students to apply for a scholarship programme rewarding up to 1.5 lakh INR cash prize. The initiative has been taken for the beneficial advancement of the girl child who wants to progress in their career but lacks financial support. The girl students who have passed out class 12th and are now willing to pursue their preferable course and higher education can apply now for Kotak Kanya Scholarship. The students who want to take advantage of this scholarship requires to visit the official website www.kotak.com to fill out the Kotak Kanya scholarship application form.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022
The scholarship programme is directed by the Kotak Mahindra Groups under which Kotak Education Foundation works for the financial advancement of the children. The underprivileged children living in the slums of Mumbai, who are intellectual but are facing poverty, the KEF provides them financial assistance so that they could aspire to what they have dreamed of! The foundation works for the students who have passed class 12th 10th, and graduation etc with meritorious grades. This scholarship programme has been specially provided to the girl candidates who secure good marks in their respective exams and are now willing to pursue their professional degrees courses in MBBS, Engineering, Architecture, LLB etc.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Overview of KKS 2022
|Scholarship programme||Kotak Kanya Scholarship|
|Authority of the programme||Kotak Mahindra Groups|
|Article type||Scholarship programme|
|Registration last date||30 September 2022|
|Reward||Cash prize up to 1.5 lakh|
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Eligibility
Firstly, the applications have been only invited to the girl candidate. To apply for this scholarship programme, you need to match your eligibility given below to check whether you can fill out the Kotak Kanya scholarship application form or not.
- Girl students from all over India can apply for this scholarship
- The girl students who have scored eighty-five percentile or CGPA equal to the 85% in their class 12th board exam can apply for this scholarship programme
- The girl students who are in the 1st year of their graduation discipline from any university approved or recognised by the NAAC/NIRF are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- The family income of the girl student applying for this scholarship must be below or equal to 3,50,000.
- The wards of the employees working under the Kotak Mahindra Groups and its other companies are not eligible for this scholarship 2022 programme.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Application Form 2022
In order to take advantage of this scholarship programme, the candidates must register themself on the official website and fill out the application form. Check the below steps to complete the application process.
- Visit the official website of Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 and on its home page you will see about the scholarship programme
- Click on the “Apply” button and register yourself with the asked details to get the latest updates about the scholarship programme
- Then login yourself with the authentic phone number and e-mail ID
- As soon as you will log the “Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022” page will get open on your screen
- Tap on the “start application” link
- For the details, you have been asked, fill in the application form
- Scanned the asked testimonials and upload them
- Read the terms and conditions and “accept” them
- Review the filled-in details and tap on the “submit ” button
- Your Kotak Kanya scholarship application form will be submitted, print the form for future reference
Testimonial Required For The Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022
- Scorecard of recently qualified examination
- Scorecard of class 12th board exam
- Letter issued by the college commenting student as bonafide
- College provisional letter of seat allotment
- Income proof of parents/guardians
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Passport size photo
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Death certificate of parents (in case of single parent/orphan child)
- Income tax return documents of the parents (if available)
Similar Scholarships for you
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Programme 2022 Highlights And Selection Process
The Kotak Kanya Scholarship will be given to the selected girl candidates for up to 1.5 lakh per year till the accomplishment of the course she is pursuing for. The scholarship will be given to the candidates to support them in the education field to deposit their course fees, academic expenses, stationery, books, laptop etc items related to study.
The selection process for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 will be based on two stages. In the first stage, the girl candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores, academic merit and financial background. Then, the shortlisted girl candidates will appear for the interview that will be of two rounds. The final result/winner of the scholarship programme will be declared by the Kotak Education Foundation.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship Key Links
|Visit||Official Website Kotak Kanya Scholarship|
|Register||Kotak Kanya Scholarship|
Who can fill out the application form for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship programme?
Only the girl candidates are invited to fill out the application form for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship programme.
How to fill out the Kotak Kanya Scholarship programme application form?
The candidates are required to visit the official website of the scholarship programme to fill out the application form within the allotted date. The last date to submit the application form is 30 September 2022.
What is the selection process for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship programme?
The girl candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic grades and financial background, then the shortlisted candidates will go for the interview round in order to get selected for the interview round.