Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published the official notification for the KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment 2023. The officials will recruit 230 candidates for the Inspector of Commercial Taxes in the Commercial Taxes Department. Applicants holding a graduate degree in the respective fields can fill up the application from the 1st of September. Candidates will be required to visit the KPSC official website to apply for the respective recruitment. The online application form will be available by the 30th of September.
Aspirants interested in the recruitment can read the given article and continue with the application process. It is to notify the candidates that the concerned authority will only accept application forms submitted by online procedures.
KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment 2023
Applicants are requested to read up all the recruitment details before commencing the application procedure. Once the KPSC Group C Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment Form 2023 is submitted then officials will not accept any changes in it. Candidates whose application is accepted by the officials will be asked to appear in the language test and the written exam. Aspirants qualifying for both stages will be designated to the respective posts. They will receive a monthly salary between Rs.33,450 to Rs.62,600.
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ KPSC ವಾಣಿಜ್ಯ ತೆರಿಗೆ ಇನ್ಸ್ಪೆಕ್ಟರ್ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ 2023: Quick Overview
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector|
|Concerned Authority||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Designation Name||Inspector of Commercial Taxes|
|Number of Vacancies||230|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||General Category: Rs 600|
2A/2B/3A/3B Category: Rs 300
ESM Candidate: Rs 50
|Selection Stages||Language Test|
Written Competitive Exam
|Helpline Number||080-30574957, 30574901|
- Karnataka PGCET Admit Card 2023
- Karnataka DCET Hall Ticket 2023
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- MHSRB Telangana Recruitment 2023
Karnataka PSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Candidates can now proceed with the kpsc.kar.nic.in Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment Qualifications 2023. It is important for the applicants to meet the requirements set by the officials for the respective post. The points given below simplify the recruitment eligibility criteria.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to be residents of the Indian state.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines required to be in Commerce/Mathematics/Economics from the affiliated institutes.
- The minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years and 35 years as the maximum age. Candidates can refer to the official notification for the upper age limit concession.
KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Candidates eligible for the recruitment can fill up the form by navigating the Karnataka PSC Commercial Tax Inspector Official Website 2023. Here, candidates will be provided with the online application form. The procedure to fill up the recruitment form is explained below.
- Visit the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) webpage: https://kpsc.kar.nic.in
- The kpsc.kar.nic.in Commercial Tax Inspector Application Link 2023 will be placed at the center of the home page.
- Unregistered candidates will be required to register in the official portal. In the registration form, the contact and email details must be entered correctly.
- Submit the form.
- Thereafter, officials will provide the login credentials.
- Insert the login credentials to access the recruitment form.
- Upload the image and signature in the jpg/jpeg format below 200 kb file size.
- Deposit the application fee and submit the KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment 2023 Form.
- Lastly, print out the application form for future reference.
At the end of the application process, candidates will be required to deposit the application fees. The table shown below provides the KPSC Group C Commercial Tax Inspector Application Fees 2023 structure. The application fee payment must be done via UPI/Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card. Applicants must check the payment success after the fee deposition. The concerned authority will not consider the request for a refund of the fees.
|List of Categories||Application Fees (Rs)|
|Category 2(A), 2(B), 3(A), 3(B)||300|
|Category-1 SC/ST and Physically |
kpsc.kar.nic.in Commercial Tax Inspector Important Dates 2023
|Particulars of Activities||Important Dates|
|Start of Application Procedure||1st of September|
|Last Date of Application Submission||30th of September|
|Admit Card Release||To be Notified|
|Kannada Language Test||4th of November|
|Written Exam||5th of November|
KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Karnataka PSC Commercial Tax Inspector Application Link|
|Look For More Details||KPSC Commercial Tax Inspector Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the end date for applying for the Karnataka Commercial Tax Inspector posts?
Eligible candidates can continue applying for the recruitment by the 30th of September.
How will the candidates be selected for the respective post?
The recruitment selection procedure will be done in two stages.
1. Language Test
2. Competitive Written Exam
What is the Commercial Tax Inspector payscale?
The pay scale for the respective posts is between Rs.33,450 to Rs.62,600.