KVS Admit Card 2023: For TGT, PGT, PRT, and Principal posts there will be a written examination. In order to take part in this exam, the applicants must have KVS Admit Card 2023. The authority supervising the exam will release the admit card online exclusively on its official website. In addition to this, the applicants will also get notified regarding the release of the KVS Hall Ticket through SMS and Emails. So, it is important for them to keep their registered mobile numbers and email addresses active. For providing applicants with complete information regarding KVS e-Admit Card 2023 and its significance in the exam, we are sharing this article. So, the applicants who will participate in KVS Written Exam must check out this complete article.
KVS Admit Card 2023
The exam for different teachers’ posts is a CBT. For this exam, all the information will be shared with the applicants through KVS Hall Ticket 2023. The authority has recently announced the exam date on the official website. Details regarding the exam date will be announced in advance before the conduct of the examination. So, it is important for the candidates to visit the official website of the authorities regularly. After the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admit Card 2023 is released, the applicants will need their login details to access it online.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Check Here>>>KVS TGT PGT PRT Admit Card 2023
केन्द्रीय विद्यालय संगठन प्रवेश पत्र 2023: At a Glance
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Concerned Admit Card||KVS e-Admit Card 2023|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Dates of the Application Process||5 December 2022 to 26 December 2022|
|Admit Card Availability Date||TBA|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online|
|Exam Date||Check Below|
|Exam Type||Computer Based Test|
|KVS Official Website||https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/|
KVS TGT, PGT, PRT Principal Exam 2023
For various posts, the authority will conduct a CBT in different examination centers. The applicants will get the details of the examination center allotted to them through KVS Hall Ticket 2023. This exam will consist of 180 questions and for each question that the applicants answer correctly 1 mark will be awarded to them. The duration of this exam will be 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes. The applicants will find more details about KVS TGT, PGT, and PRT Principal Exam 2023 on their respective admit cards.
KVS Admit Card 2023 Particulars to Check
The following is the collection of all the relevant particulars on the KVS e-Admit Card 2023. Before appearing for the exam, the applicants must make sure that these particulars are correctly stated on their admit cards. Moreover, if applicants find out that any of these particulars are not accurate then they immediately need to report this to the authority.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Category
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre Details i.e. Name and Address
- Reporting time at the Exam Centre and Exam Duration
- Instructions for the exam day
kvsangathan.nic.in Admit Card 2023 Downloading Process
To download the kvsangathan.nic.in Admit Card 2023, the applicants can take the help of the following process. Before proceeding with this process, the applicants will need to keep their login details obtained in the application process with them. Also, the applicants necessarily need to download the admit card online within the time given by the authority.
- For the first step, the applicants will need to open the homepage of the official website of KVS at https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/.
- The homepage of the website will have a link flashing for “KVS e-Admit Card 2023”.
- By clicking on that link, the applicants will arrive at the login window.
- On this login window, the applicants will have to enter their details from the application process and submit them.
- Once these details are submitted, the applicants can access their admit cards.
- Now, they must use the option on their screens to download the admit card.
- After this, the applicants must obtain a clean hard copy of the admit card to appear in the exam.
Also Check:- KVS Recruitment 2022 Application
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Exam Day Guidelines 2023
For the applicants who appear for KVS TGT, PGT, PRT, and Principal Exam 2023, the authority has set some guidelines. The complete list of these guidelines is below. The applicants must necessarily go through guidelines before appearing for their exam.
- The applicants must have multiple hard copies of their admit cards before the exam to avoid any kind of stress.
- The applicants must present one valid id proof to the authority along with their admit card printout on the exam day.
- On the day of the exam, the applicants must reach the exam center according to the reporting time given on their admit cards.
- To reach the exam center on time, the applicants must find out its location at least a day prior to the examination.
What details do applicants need to download KVS Hall Ticket 2023 online?
The applicants need the login details they created in the application process to download the admit card.
Will applicants be given the option to opt for the exam center change after the availability of the KVS e-Admit Card 2023?
The applicants will not be given any such option after the availability of admit card.
What documents do applicants need for identity verification on the day of CBT?
Documents such as Aadhar Cards, PAN cards, Driving Licenses, etc are acceptable to the authority for applicants’ id verification.