WB Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023 – The Government of West Bengal has launched the scheme called the Laxmi bhandar scheme, this scheme is basically to help all the poor citizens of the state. This scheme will provide financial help to all the deserving citizens of the state, The WB Laxmi Bhandar was launched in the year 2021 and started functioning in the same year. All the citizens who were short of money for their day-to-day expenses have applied for this Laxmi Bhandar Yojana and every month they get a fixed amount in their account for their expenses. The amount is been given to the female head of the family this scheme was launched by Women & Child Development and Social Welfare.
Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023
The Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023 has launched the official website where citizens can get themselves registered for the scheme that is socialsecurity.wb.gov.in. All the details related to the scheme will be available on the official portal, this is a huge initiative taken by the government of West Bengal. The government will be providing you with the amount category-wise for all the poor citizens of the state, the general category citizens will be awarded Rs.500 and candidates belonging to SC/ ST category, will be given Rs.1000 for their expenses. You can also check the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar status of the scheme in the official portal, we will be sharing with you the full procedure to check the Laxmi Bhandar status of the scheme. So read the article till the end to know about the same.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
socialsecurity.wb.gov.in Status 2023
|Article type||Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023|
|Name of the scheme||WB Laxmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||The Government of West Bengal|
|The launch year of the scheme||2021|
|Amount||For general category-Rs.500|
For SC/ ST category – Rs.1000
|Purpose||To provide financial assistance to the female head of the family|
|Beneficiary||All the poor women of the state|
Objective of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
The main motive for launching this scheme is to empower all the women of the state and let them be independent. And if they wanted to work or do any other stuff with this money they can do it, there are many women in the state who are not financially stable and are fighting for their needs. Some of them are widowed, or divorced and are not given any kind of security in their life.
So from this scheme that is launched by the government of the state, they will be provided with financial assistance so that they can live their life and can spend their day-to-day expenses. The amount will only be given to the female of the family, or the female head of the family so that they could help themselves serve. They can also earn this money not only for themselves but for their family, who can not afford the money for their daily meals also.
Feature of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
Every time the government of every state launches the scheme for their citizens, they launch it for several reasons. They also have the security of the citizen as a motive to support them in their worse condition and provide all that they deserve. Here are the features of the scheme
- The amount will be awarded to all the poor and deserving women of the state.
- All the citizens or families who are belonging to the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The government of West Bengal has invested a lot of money to implement this scheme for all the needy citizens of the state.
- You do not have to visit any government offices as the amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
- The scheme will only be implemented for all the female heads of the family.
- The scheme was launched in the year 2021 for all the poor or low-category citizens of the state.
How to check the Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023?
All the applicants who have filled out the application form to take the advantage of the scheme will be able to check out the Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application status of the scheme. And for those who have still not get registered for the scheme they can do it now as the registration is been conducted so you have to visit your nearby concerned authority. Get all the related information and then get yourself registered for the same, here we have mentioned the steps to check the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana status of the scheme.
- To check the Laxmi Bhandar status, firstly go to the official portal of Laxmi Bhandar, the government of West Bengal i.e. socialsecurity.wb.gov.in.
- After you have visited the site then the main page will open before you on your screen.
- Now the login page will appear before you, and there you have to enter the asked credential like registration number and then an OTP will be sent to your number enter that OTP.
- After entering the OTP now click on the login option, and then on the new page, you can check the payment status of the scheme.
- By following the above-mentioned steps you will be able to check out the Laxmi Bhandar Status successfully.