Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23: For the admission of female students into B.Tech/BE/B.Arch or other graduation BSc/B.Com/BBA etc i.e. finance or science courses. The Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23 with its CSR initiative provides them with financial support. The students who wish to pursue any of the earlier mentioned courses can apply for this scholarship program. But before applying the students must check the eligibility criteria and other important details of this program which our article will try to discuss. All the students please read our article in its entirety for detailed information regarding this scholarship program.
Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23
The Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23 from this year is welcoming differently-abled girl students and transgender students as well for the scholarship program. The students need to apply for the scholarship program on the official website of the scholarship program. As we mentioned before only eligible students can apply for the program. The eligibility criteria and the whole process to apply for this program will be discussed later in this article. But before that, we will talk about all the highlights associated with this scholarship program.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
|Name of the Scholarship Program||Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23|
|Name of the Initiative||CSR initiative|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||31 August 2022|
|Mode of applying||Online|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|Benefits of the Scholarship Program||60% of the annual course fees (up to 60 thousand per year) to the students till their respective course gets completed.|
80% of the annual course fees (up to 1 lakh per year) to the special category students till their course gets completed.
|Special Category Students (eligible for the scholarship program)||Differently-abled students, Transgender students, Students with single parents, and students who were unfortunate to lose their parents because of COVID.|
Eligibility Criteria for Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23
The basic eligibility criterion for the scholarship program is that the student should be a girl or a transgender. Another basic but important eligibility criterion is that the student applying for the program must be a resident of India. The students who have applied for this program before cannot apply again. Other than these basic eligibility criteria there are some other eligibility criteria that all the students should know before applying for the program. Those eligibility criteria are given below:
- The students applying for the program must have participated in, and passed the most recent 12th board exams (i.e the 12th Board exam of 2021-22).
- As we have stated before the scholarship program is only for B.Tech/BE/ B.Arch and other finance and science, so the students must be pursuing any of these courses only. To apply for the scholarship program.
- The students applying must have scored at least 70% marks in their 12th Board exam. Although for differently-abled and transgender students 60% are also considered eligible.
- The family income of the students should not be higher than INR 5 Lakh (annual). Only those students whose family income is less than the above-mentioned figure can apply.
New inclusions to The Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program this year
Until last year. The scholarship program used to offer its benefits only to normal girl students. But from this year, the scholarship program has been opened for transgender and differently-abled girl students as well. Another great inclusion to the scholarship program is that it is now offering its benefits to the students pursuing Finance and Science graduation. Till last year the program was only meant for the students pursuing courses related to engineering and architecture. These new inclusions will let more students apply for the program and get financial help for their studies. We shall discuss the process of filling out the application form now.
How to Apply for Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23
The students who fit the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for the scholarship program online. The link for the same is available on the official website of the authority. The students can check the following detailed process to fill out the application form to make the form filling process easier for them.
- Go to the official website of “Legrand Scholarship”.
- On the homepage click on the apply now option given on the top of your screen (right side).
3. After clicking on the link. On the new page scroll down your screen and click on apply now.
4. Now by using your mobile number or email log in or register.
5. After completing the log-in or registration process fill out the application form.
6. Submit all the documents and complete the application process.
Documents required for the application Process
As per the eligibility criteria. There are a few documents that students need to submit during the application process. These documents should be sent in the way instructed by the authority. And as all the students should already know, all the documents should be legitimate. The list of the documents required for the application process for the Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23 is given below. Students can check it and keep these documents ready with them while filling out the form.
- Student’s Photo ID Card
- An age/date of birth proof (passport, school leaving certificate of 10th class, birth certificate, etc.)
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheet
- Student Passport size Photograph
- Disability Certificate and Transgender Certificate (for differently-abled and transgender students)
- Parents’ form 16/ last 6 months’ bank statement or a family income certificate
- Aadhaar or some other document for address proof
- Admission proof for the enrolled college/ University Fee receipt
Selection Criteria for Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23
Just fulfilling the eligibility criteria is not enough for the selection of students for the scholarship program. The students are shortlisted based on a few factors as well. Those factors are the student’s family income and needs according to which a merit list is prepared. The selected students have to participate in an interview round (telephonic). After this, the final list of the selected students is released on the official website of the authority. And a scholarship letter is issued for the selected students personally.
|Official Portal of the Authority||Legrand Empowering Scholarship Official Website|
|For more Updates||Bihar NEWS Official Portal|
Does The Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23 offer any jobs to the students after graduation?
For the students belonging to the special category. There is an availability of Job opportunities under this program. But those students must fulfill all the requirements for that specific job.
Who can students contact for more information regarding the scholarship program?
Students can contact the authority for any queries. The contact details are given below
Contact Number: +91-11-430-92248
Email ID: [email protected]
We would advise the students to stay updated about the scholarship program. They can check the official website of the authority for all the updates. We will also keep providing relevant updates on our website.