LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India has recently launched a notification for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist). Applicants can apply through online registration. The forms are currently active on the official website of LIC from the 15th to the 31st of January 2023. Candidates are requested to apply through online mode specifically. To update yourself for more information regarding the LIC AAO Recruitment 2023, read the following article. You will find the licindia.in AAO 2023 Application Form link at the end of this page.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
LIC has opened the doors for all those candidates who are currently looking for a stable job. It has announced around 300 posts for the said post. The LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 forms will strictly be filled through the online portal, no other means of filling out the application will not be entertained. The process of filling out application forms will take place in two consecutive stages. Initially, the candidates have to register with a valid id and email. Afterwards, logging in with a registered id to access the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer 2023 Form. Before filling up the forms candidate must go through the eligibility criteria as per the rules of LIC given in the article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
LIC AAO (Generalist) Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist)|
|Commencement of Application Form||15th January 2023|
|Last Date to Fill Out Applications||31st January 2023|
|Exam Date for Prelims||17th & 20th February 2023|
|Mains Exam||18th March 2023|
LIC AAO 2023 Vacancy
LIC has released a total of 300 vacancies for the AAO (Assistant Administrative officer) post. The number of seats is subdivided under the reservation category for various groups like ST/SC, OBC, EWS, PWBD and UR. Candidates have to fill out the forms accordingly. The number of vacancies for the reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of LIC.
- Indian Army NCC 54 Special Entry Recruitment 2023
- NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
licindia.in AAO Generalist 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those aspirants who are interested in applying for the recruitment must check licindia.in AAO Generalist 2023 Eligibility Criteria. The eligibility is set according to the criteria of educational qualification and age as per the rule of authority.
- The educational qualification should be from an authentic University which must be recognized and approved by the Government Regulatory bodies.
- The declaration of the result must be prior to the date 01/01/2023.
- According to the guideline, the date of passing the exam should be stated clearly on the mark sheet /provisional certificate.
The minimum age set by the LIC is 21 years(completed) as of 1st January 2023. The maximum age must not exceed 30 years. In other words, the candidate must not be born before 2nd January 1993 and not later than 1st January 2002. Age relaxation for the different categories is applicable as stated in the table below:
|Name of category||Relaxation (in yrs)|
|Schedule caste/Schedule tribe||5 Year|
|PwBD (General)||10 Year|
|PwBD (ST/SC)||15 Year|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 Year|
|ECO/SSCO (General)||5 Year|
|ECO/SSCO (ST/SC)||10 Year|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 Year|
|Confirmed LIC Employees||5 Year|
Here we have mentioned the documents required for the application form submission. The candidate must go through the documents carefully. It is advised to the candidate that they must prepare clear and scanned photos of all the documents before applying for the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer 2023:
- Scanned photos(4.5cm × 3.5cm),
- Scanned signature (with black ink),
- Scanned thumb impression(white paper with black or blue ink)
- A handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink)
- Caste certificate- SC/ST/EWS/PwBD
- College and school documents.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Application Process
LIC guidelines are strictly clear regarding filling out the application forms through an online portal. So, all those candidates who are eager to be part of such a renowned organisation must carefully fill up all the necessary steps required in the form-filling process. The LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Online Forms will be filled in the following steps:
- Visit the official website with this link – www.licindia.in
- Click on “careers” to open the link to Recruitment of AAO(Generalist) 2023. This will redirect to the online registration page.
- For registering, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- The above step will help to secure an account, in case you are unable to finish the application in one go, save the data and click on “SAVE AND NEXT”.
- Now login with the registration number and password
- Fill in the details on the form correctly, validate your details and click on the ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Proceed to upload the scanned documents as per the specifications and fill in other details as well.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify before FINAL SUBMIT
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and pay your fees.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Fees should be submitted through an online platform before the due date. Various options are given through which online payment can be done easily i.e. Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|SC/ST/ PwBD||intimation Charges of Rs. 85/- +Transaction Charges +|
|other candidates||Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/- +|
Transaction Charges + GST
एलआईसी सहायक प्रशासनिक अधिकारी 2023 Selection Process
The exam for LIC AAO (Generalist) Recruitment 2023 will take place in 3 consecutive stages. For the first stage, the candidates will appear for the preliminary examination which will be conducted online. In this, the candidates will be asked to answer objective-type questions. After that, the shortlisted candidates will appear for the mains examination. Finally, the qualified candidates will appear for interviews, which will determine their selection for the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Post.
|Apply Online||LIC AAO 2023 Application Link|
|Check More Details Here||LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2023 PDF|
|For Regular Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do we really have to pass the exam separately?
Yes, candidates first have to pass the prelims exam in order to qualify for the mains examination.
Can I post my application at the office address?
I am sorry but that can’t be possible nor is it acceptable. They have made it clear in their guidelines that applications are submitted online only.