LIC Housing Finance Limited has initiated a scholarship program named LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022 for meritorious students who belong to the economically weaker section. The LIC HFL scholarship offers financial support up to Rs. 20,000/- per annum. Students from 11th-12th and various UG and PG programs can avail the benefits of this scholarship. The last date to apply for the scholarship program is on 30th September 2022. Scroll down to get the LIC HFL Vidhyadhan scholarship Apply Online link and further details about the scholarship program.
LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022
The LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship is organized by LIC Housing Finance Limited company. This program will help underprivileged students with financial aid of up to Rs. 20000/- per annum. The LIC HFL Scholarship application process will be commenced in an online mode only. The candidates will undergo an aptitude test and then a telephonic interview in order to be selected to avail the benefits of the scholarship program. The buddy4study is the online portal for the scholarship program which is processing the online application procedures. The other important details are tabled below.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
|Scholarship Name||LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022|
|Organising body||LIC Housing Finance Limited|
|Eligibility||(1) Students of 11th and 12th class|
(2) Students studying in the first year of a 3-year UG program
(3) Students studying in the first year of the PG program
|Valid for||PAN India Students|
|Award amount||Cash award up to Rs. 20000/-|
|Last date to apply||30-September-2022|
|Contact details||Email: [email protected]|
Eligibility Criteria for LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship 2022
The LIC HFL Vidhydhan Scholarship is mainly divided into three categories namely for 11th-12th students, students pursuing graduation, and students pursuing post-graduation. The students will be preferred who are COVID affected or have lost the earning members of their family since January 2022 or the earning member of the family has lost employment due to COVID restrictions. PAN India students are eligible for this scholarship. The eligibility criteria for each category are summarised below in the table form for better understanding.
|For 11th-12th Students||(1) Studying in 11th and 12th class from a recognised school.|
(2) Scored a minimum of 60% marks in the 10th board examination.
(3) The annual family income should not be more than Rs. 3.6 lakhs.
|For Graduation Students||(1) Students pursuing a 3-year graduation course from a recognised college/university and enrolled in the first year of college.|
(2) Scored at least 60% marks in the class 12th Board exams.
(3) The family income should be below Rs. 3.6 lakhs from all the sources.
|For Post Graduation Students||(1) Students pursuing post-graduation courses from a recognised college/university and enrolled in the first year of the college.|
(2) Having at least 60% marks in the previous UG course.
(3) Annual family income should be below Rs. 3.6 lakhs from all sources.
Award Details of LIC HFL Vidyadhan Scholarship
The Award details of the LIC Vidhydhan scholarship are given below. The students have to make sure to use the financial aid provided by the company for educational purposes only (like tuition fees, books etc.).
|For 11th-12th Students||Rs. 10,000 /- per year|
|For Graduation Students||Rs. 15,000/- per year (For 3 years)|
|For Post Graduation Students||Rs. 20,000/- per year (For 2 years)|
LIC HFL Vidhydhan Scholarship Apply Online
To apply for the LIC HFL scholarship program, students have to visit the official scholarship page which is available on the buddy4study website. The candidates can apply till the last date which is on 30th September 2022. The direct link to apply is mentioned on this page. Find below the procedure to apply online for the scholarship program.
- Go to the buddy4study website and search for the “LIC HFL Vidhydhan Scholarship 2022“.
- The official page of the scholarship will be opened.
- You will see an “Apply Online” tab on the page; click on that.
- A login window will open.
- Login using your mobile number or email ID.
- After the successful registration, you will be redirected to the application form.
- Fill in all the required details like personal information, communication details, and educational qualifications; and upload the required documents in the scanned form.
- After filling out the complete form, accept the terms and condition bar by tapping on the “I Agree” button.
- Lastly, Submit the form.
- save and print a copy for future reference.
Required Documents (to be uploaded)
The following documents are required to be uploaded along with the application form. The documents should be in scanned form and true to one’s knowledge.
- A passport-size photograph
- A valid ID card issued by the Govt. of India (Aadhar card/ Voter card/ PAN card/ Driving License)
- Marksheet of the previously passed examination (For ex- 10th class for 11th and 12th, 12th class for UG program and UG mark sheet for PG)
- Income proof of the family
- Admission proof of the current year
- Fee receipt for the current academic year
- Crises proof (if applicable)
- PwBD certificate (if applicable)
- Student’s bank details
|LIC HFL Vidhydhan Scholarship Official Page link||https://www.buddy4study.com/page/lic-hfl-vidhyadhan-scholarship|
|For more news and updates||Bihar News Portal|
LIC HFL Vidhydhan Scholarship Selection Procedure
The selection process for the LIC HFL scholarship 2022 consisted of the multi-stages. First of all the candidates are shortlisted on the basis of merit and their economical background. The shortlisted candidates will then go through a screening test which will be an aptitude test. The students who will clear the basic aptitude exam will then undergo the telephonic interview. The final selection list will be decided by the LIC HFL conducting authorities.
What is the last date to apply for the LIC HFL Vidhydhan scholarship?
The last date to apply for the LIC HFL Vidhydhan scholarship is on 30th September 2022.
Where can I apply for the LIC HFL Vidhyadhan scholarship?
To apply for the LIC HFL Vidhyadhan scholarship visit the buddy4study official website.
What is the award amount for a UG student in the LIC scholarship 2022?
The award amount for a UG student in the LIC scholarship 2022 is Rs. 15000/- per year.