LNMU CET B.Ed Application Form: Lalit Narayan Mithila University is all set to release the application form for admission in B.Ed courses. The application process is going to start on 25th April 2022. The authorities will release the link to fill out the application online on its official website. All the candidates who want to apply for the Common Entrance Test for B.Ed programs for the 2022-24 academic session must read the following article carefully. In the article, we have provided some crucial information related to LNMU CET B.Ed Application Form which will help the interested candidates to take admission.
LNMU CET B.Ed Application Form
The whole application process will be done online. Aspirants are advised to read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the article thoroughly. If the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria then they are not eligible to fill out the application form. Applicants will have to submit the application form before the last date of the application and the last date to submit the application is 17th May 2022. No application will be accepted by the officials after that. Through the article, we have mentioned some information regarding the CET B.Ed Application like eligibility, registration process etc.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University B.Ed Online Form: Highlights
|Name of the article||LNMU CET B.Ed Application Form|
|University Name||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Entrance Examination Name||Common Entrance Test for B.Ed|
|Offered Program Name||B.Ed/ Shiksha Shastri Programme|
|Application Form Releasing Date||25 April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||17 May 2022|
|Availability Status of Application Form||Available Soon|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
LNMU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
The officials have released the eligibility criteria for the students who want to take admission in B.Ed courses. Only those applicants will be able to appear for the CET who will meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria mentioned in the article are based on the previous year. If there will be any changes in the criteria then we will update it. Following are the eligibility criteria for the course:
- Regular Mode: Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Social Science/ Humanity/ Science/ Commerce
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in Bachelor’s in Technology or Engineering with a specialization in Mathematics and Science or any other equivalent qualification.
- Shiksha Shastri: Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor Degree with main subject Sanskrit and 50% marks in Master in Sanskrit or Archarya or any other equivalent educational Qualification.
- Distance Mode: Must have scored 50 % marks in Shastri B.Ed from a recognized board or department of the exam with 2 yrs course, must pass the exam for 1st year.
Bihar B.Ed CET Admission dates
|Start date to fill out the application form||25th April 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||17th May 2022|
|Submitting the application form (with late fees)||18th to 21st May 2022|
|Examination Date||23 June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||60 days after the examination|
Procedure to Fill Out the LNMU CET B.Ed Application Form
Applicants who are interested to take admission in the B.Ed course will have to fill out the application form and appear in the common entrance test. Following are the steps to fill out the form:
- First of all, visit the official website of LNMU i.e., https://lnmu.ac.in/.
- Then on the home page, click on the option of admission available there.
- A new page will open on the screen, click on the relevant application link.
- There you have to click on the option of “Registration for New User Account”.
- And the registration page will appear, enter all the required information like name, address, mobile number, etc.
- Recheck all the details and submit it. After that, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number and email id.
- Enter that OTP on the required space and verify it.
- Upload the photograph and signature on the form.
- Lastly, click on submit option.
- Then on the user page, click on the signup option.
- Enter the login details that will be provided to you during the registration process and submit it.
- On the new page change your password.
- After that, start filling out the application form.
- Enter all the details carefully and submit it to proceed further.
- Then submit the application fee via online mode.
- After that submit the form and download it.
- Also, take a receipt of the payment and a printout of the application form for further reference.
LNMU B.ED Application Fees
Before submitting the application form, applicants will have to submit the application fees. Applicants cannot skip this as their application will not proceed further without submitting it. The application fee given below tends to change. If the officials will change the fee then we will update it. Given below is the application fee applicable for different categories:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 750|
|OBC/ EBC/ WBC||Rs. 500|
LNMU CET B.Ed Application Form Links
|LNMU Official website||https://lnmu.ac.in/|
|Bihar CET B.Ed Home Page||Click Here|