Madras University has released the notification for the Madras University Recruitment 2023. There are a total of 48 posts released by the concerned authority for the position of Assistant Professor. To apply for Madras University Recruitment 2023, The candidates are supposed to read the entire article where we have focused on the important dates the candidates must know, the procedure of applying for the available posts, etc. The Madras University Application 2023 will initially recruit candidates for 11 months on a full-time temporary basis. Candidates are suggested to send the application form along with the necessary documents by 31st July 2023.
Officials have not released the online application procedure for the recruitment instead the candidates will have to send the application form to the Registrar through the post. Thus, we consider the candidates to read the entire article to gain knowledge in response to the application procedure.
Madras University Recruitment 2023
According to the officials of Madras University, the candidates will have to send the completely filled application form along with the necessary documents enclosed in the envelope through the postal services. The envelope must have the address stating To the Registrar, University of Madras Chepauk, Chennai 6000005. While sending the application form, the officials will not be held responsible for the further process if it gets misplaced somewhere. Therefore, we suggest the candidates who are interested and eligible for the Madras University Recruitment 2023 keep track of their application forms once they have been posted.
To know further about the eligibility criteria for recruitment and the distribution of the vacant seats, we suggest the candidates stay connected on our page and read the entire article carefully.
Madras University Application 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Recruitment||Madras University Recruitment|
|Conducting officials||Institute of Distance Education, Madras University|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Number of Posts||48|
|Last date to Apply||31st July 2023|
|Mode to Apply||Offline (through postal service)|
|Address||To the Registrar, |
University of Madra
Chepauk, Chennai 6000005
|Nature of Appointment||Temporary Basis|
Madras University 2023 Admissions Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in applying for the post of assistant professor at Madras University are required to know what the eligibility criteria are. The concerned officials design these eligibility criteria to select the candidates easily. Thus, the Madras University 2023 Admissions Eligibility Criteria are mentioned below.
- Educational Qualification:
- Interested candidates must have a master’s degree with 55% marks in relevant subjects.
- They must have qualified for the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC.
- Candidates who are applying must be registered for the Ph.D. program as of 11th July 2009.
- Must have a Ph.D. degree in regular mode and the thesis should have been evaluated by at least two external examiners.
- Ph.D. degree has been made mandatory by the officials for the qualification for direct recruitment for the position of Assistant Professor with effect from 1st July 2021.
How to Apply for the Madras University Recruitment 2023?
The Madras officials have provided the application form which is free of cost for the candidates who want to apply in the Madras University through Madras University Recruitment 2023. They are supposed to follow the below-given steps on How to Apply for the Madras University Recruitment 2023 to send their fully filled application form to the university well in time.
- Visit the official website to download the notification pdf or click on the direct link given below.
- Print the notification pdf.
- Officials have provided the form from pages 4 to 12.
- Fill in the application form completely and attest the documents and the application form as instructed.
- Attach the photograph in the box in the right corner of the application form.
- Candidates are not supposed to send any application fee as the form is completely free of cost.
- Enclose the application form and documents attached and send them to the Madras University Admission Office at the address mentioned in the article above.
- Keep a copy of the application form safe with you and keep tracking the form sent.
Assistant Professor Madras University 2023 Vacancy Distribution
In all 48 posts have been released for the recruitment process. These posts are divided among various courses. Here in this section, our team has provided you with the Assistant Professor Madras University 2023 Vacancy Distribution.
|S.No.||Name of the Course||Vacant Seats|
|5.||Political Science & Public|
|10.||Psychology/ Counselling/ Psychology||01|
|15.||Journalism and Mass Communication||02|
|To Apply||Madras University Recruitment 2023|
|To Get Application Form||Madras University Notification 2023|
|To Read More||Bihar News Homepage|
What is the consolidated remuneration offered by Madras University to the selected candidates?
The salary offered by Madras University to the selected candidates is Rs. 30,000/- per month.
What is the last date to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2023?
The application form for the Madras University Recruitment must be available to the admission officials by 31st July 2023.
What documents are required to be attested along with the application form?
Candidates are required to attest their proof of age, degree qualification, academic certifications, salary slip of present occupation, language certification, and name of two persons whom they will make a reference along with their application form.