MAH B.Ed CET 2022: The Government of Maharashtra conducts the State Common Entrance Test every year. The officials have already started the application process for most of the courses. So, the officials have conducted the application process for Maharashtra B.Ed CET and the application process is now closed. After the application process, all the candidates are now preparing hard for their exams. Most of you will be searching for the exam pattern and other related things online. So, in order to lessen your tension, we have prepared this paragraph. Here we have noted down everything related to the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 like exam pattern, syllabus, important topics, etc. So all the readers are advised to read the full article.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022
All the candidates whose applications will get accepted will be eligible to appear for the exam. The examination will be conducted at different places in the state. The information related to the exam like timing and venue will be made available to the candidates on their admit card also. All the candidates are also informed that they cannot change the allotted exam centre. Here we have explained the exam pattern in detail and in the easiest form so that all the applicants can understand it easily. It is very important for the candidates to check the exam pattern and syllabus as it will help them while preparing for the exam. Keep visiting the portal to get the latest update on the common entrance test.
Highlights of Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2022
|Authority Name||Government of Maharashtra|
|Examination Name||State Common Entrance Test, Maharashtra|
|Examination Date||6 to 7 June 2022|
|Offered Course||Bachelor in Education|
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Syllabus 2022
Here we are going to elaborate on the syllabus of the B.Ed exam. The exam will consist of 3 sections. Given below is the name of the subject with its syllabus:
- Mental Ability: The first section of the paper will be to check the mental ability of the candidate. Through this, the officials will judge the reasoning power which means how accurate and reasonable the candidate can think. This section will consist of the following subjects:
- Problems on Dice
- Classification, etc.
The questions on the above-mentioned steps will be either in verbal or non-verbal form.
- General Knowledge: With this section, the officials will get to know about the knowledge of the candidates which means how well is he/she familiar with the things that are happening around the world. The happening can be asked about at a local level, national or either at international level. The question will be asked about past as well as current affairs. Following are the subject from which the question will be asked:
- Literature in General
- Science & Technology
- Political Science
- Teacher Aptitude: This section has been made to check the eligibility of candidates who can become teachers or not. The questions that will be asked on the exam in this section are as follows:
- willingness to update your knowledge
- Communication as well as Professional Commitment
- Leadership qualities awareness about changes in Education as well as Society
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Pattern
Following is the examination pattern of the Common Entrance Test for the B.Ed course:
- There will be only one paper in the examination.
- It will be a multiple-choice question paper.
- The duration of the examination will be 90 minutes.
- The mode of the examination will be English.
- The paper will be made available to the candidates in English as well as Marathi.
- The question paper will be divided into 3 sections.
- The topics of the section are Mental Ability, General Awareness and Teacher Aptitude.
- 40 questions will be asked from Mental Ability and 30 questions will be asked from the remaining topic each.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Marking Scheme
Here we are going to inform you about the marking scheme.
- The examination will be a maximum of 100 marks.
- 1st Section i.e., Mental Ability will be 40 marks then the General Ability will be 30 marks and Teacher Aptitude will also be 30 marks.
- There will be 4 options available for each question. Candidates will have to choose the correct one.
- Every question in the exam will be of same marks i.e., 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
Also Check: Bihar B.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus
Important Topics To Cover
Although it is important for the candidates to cover all the topics that are mentioned in the topic. Still, there are some topics that need more attention and have more weightage. Following is the list of the important topics that the applicants must give more attention to and the reason:
|Classification and Relationship||These topics are included in the first section. This section consists of more questions and while looking at the previous paper it is noticed that the most questions in this section are from these topics.|
|History and Science & Technology||After the first section, these are the main topics. General knowledge contains 30% weightage in the exam. The officials put more weight on these topics for 2nd section|
|Teacher Aptitude||This section is one of the main sections and the candidates must focus more on it. The officials put weight more these questions will preparing the list of selected candidates.|
Maharashtra B.Ed ELCT 2022
Applicants who want to apply to the English Medium Collge will have to clear the English Language Content Test. Given below are the Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam.
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of the Test||60 minutes|
|Medium and Mode of the Test||Medium: English, Mode: Online|
|Number of Questions||50 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||Every question will carry the same marks i.e., 1 mark.|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking|
|Total Marks||50 Marks|
Also Check: LNMU CET B.Ed Application Form
MAH B.Ed ELCT Syllabus
Given below is the list of topics from which the question paper will be prepared along with the number of questions that will appear from the respective topics.
- Reading Comprehension: 20
- Verbal Idioms and Proverbs: 05
- Vocabulary Focus: 05
- Grammar Focus: 08
- Figures of Speech: 02
- Sentence Formation: 07
- Phonetics: 03
To know more about the exam scheme, exam pattern, etc., refer to the information bulletin provided below.