Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti 2022: For recruiting candidates for different Police Constable posts a notification was published recently. This notification states that the application process for the posts will be conducted from 9 November 2022 to
30 November 2022 15th December 2022. Moreover, the authority will exclusively conduct the Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti 2022 application process on its website. The applicants who want to apply for this recruitment process will find all the information in our article. We will discuss several details from the notification for Maharashtra PC Recruitment 2022 and present the applicants with an informative read.
Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti 2022
The Maharashtra PC Bharti 2022 is for the posts of Police Constable, SRPF Police Constable, and Driver Police Constable. For these various posts, there are some eligibility criteria through which the authority determines the fitness of applicants for the posts. Additionally, for the eligible applicants, the authority conducts different selection rounds. Our article encompasses information on Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2022 from eligibility to the selection process. So all the applicants must be sure to read the whole article from start to finish.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
महाराष्ट्र पोलीस कॉन्स्टेबल भारती 2022: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Process||Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Authority Conducting the Recruitment Process||Maharashtra State Police|
|Name of the Posts||Police Constable, Driver Police Constable, and SRPF (Armed) Police Constable|
|Total Vacancies in Posts||PC- 14956, Driver PC- 2174, and SRPF (Armed) PC- 1204|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online|
|Beginning of the Online Application Process||9 November 2022|
|Completion of the Online Application Process||15th December 2022|
|Application Fee||Rs. 450/-|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Maharashtra Police Official Website||https://www.mahapolice.gov.in/|
|Maharashtra Police Recruitment Website||https://policerecruitment2022.mahait.org/|
Maharashtra Police Constable Online Application Form Guidelines
Prior to filling out the online application form, the applicants must go through the guidelines we are sharing below.
- While registering for the application process, the applicants must compulsorily enter only their active email address and mobile number.
- The applicants must have their Domicile Certificate, Sports Certificate, Caste Certificate, and NCC certificate for the application form.
- The applicants can apply for all 3 posts in the application form. However, the applicants cannot submit more than one online application for the same post.
- For every application form the applicants submit, they need to separately pay the application fee.
Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The authority has defined the age, educational qualification, and fitness-related minimum requirements for the applicants. The following is the information on all of these requirements from applicants for the PC posts in Maharashtra Police.
- The age limit for the applicants as on 30 November 2022 is 18 to 28 years. This includes both minimum and maximum age. However, the authority also offers age relaxation to applicants who belong to specific categories.
- For all PC posts, the applicants must have attained senior secondary (12th) education.
- The relevant qualification must be obtained by the applicants from a recognized institution.
- The minimum height for male applicants is 165 cm and for female applicants, it is 155 cm. The chest size for male applicants must be 79 cm without inflation.
- For the Driver PC post, the applicants must have a valid driving license.
mahapolice.gov.in Police Constable Bharti 2022 Process of Applying Online
The applicants must follow the process we provide below to fill out the online application form for Maharashtra PC Recruitment 2022. Before proceeding with this process, the applicants must check the guidelines we have shared above.
- To start the process, the applicants will need to open the portal of Maharastra Police with the use of the URL https://www.mahapolice.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, a link for the online application of Maharashtra PC posts will be flashing in the NEWS Updates section.
- Through this link, the applicants will arrive at the recruitment portal of the authority where they have to register fresh for the relevant posts.
- While registering for the recruitment process, the applicants need to provide all of the required information with utmost accuracy.
- With the completion of the registration process, the applicants will be successful in creating their login details.
- By using these log in details, the applicants need to fill out the complete application form for the recruitment process.
- In the application form, the applicants must fill in all the spaces with the correct details, both their personal and educational qualification-related.
- The applicants must also upload the documents that are needed for the application form in the given links.
- As the applicants move toward the completion of the application process, they must check everything they mentioned in the application form.
- Now, the applicants can ahead to submit their online application fee.
- As soon as the applicants submit the online application, the application process will be completed.
- The applicants can now submit the application form.
- Lastly, the applicants must attain a hard copy of the application form for the selection process.
Maharashtra Police Constable Application Fee 2022
For all the posts of Maharashtra Police Constable, the Unreserved applicants must pay Rs. 450/- as an application fee. However, for the reserved applicants, the application fee will be Rs. 350/-. The applicants can pay Maharashtra Police Constable Application Fee 2022 using any online payment method. Before finally submitting the online application, the applicants must mandatorily make sure of the successful payment of the application fee.
Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti Selection Process 2022
For selecting applicants for Police Constable posts, Maharashtra police conduct different rounds. These rounds contain physical tests, written tests, document verification, and medical examinations. The applicants who the authority finds eligible for Maharashtra PC Recruitment 2022 will participate in these rounds. For information regarding all of these selection rounds, the applicants must stay connected to our portal.
|Apply Online Through||Maharashtra Police Constable Application Form 2022|
|Check More Information On||Maharashtra Police Constable Notification 2022|
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
Can the applicants apply for more than one post in Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2022?
Yes, the applicants can apply for more than one post in the recruitment process if they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for those posts.
Will the authority refund the online application fee if they do not want to participate in the selection process after submitting the application form?
No, the applicants will not be refunded the application fee once they submit it.
When will the authority conduct the Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti Selection Process 2022 for different posts?
The authority will provide information regarding the selection process on its website. So all the applicants must visit it regularly.