Manav Sampada Portal Registration: You can now get yourself registered on the ehrms portal, introduced by the Government of India. The Manav Sampada helps in providing personnel management to the State and Central Government Organizations. Employees can register on the portal through ehrms.nic.in Login and get various electronic services. Through Manav Sampada Portal Registration, you can apply for leave and get your salary slip online. Here on this page, we have elaborated the steps through which you can complete your registration. Moreover, a gist of what the Manav Sampada Portal is can be found further in this article. This will help you understand its objectives and features. So, without further ado let’s start the discussion.
Manav Sampada Portal Registration
Manav Sampada Portal has been introduced by the Indian Government for Human Resource Management Solutions (HRMS). This is designed for providing a one-stop solution for personnel management through electronic ways. Human resources are a very important internal factor that contributes to the organization’s growth. Hence, the Government of India developed Information and Communication Technology solutions for the organization operating in the government sector.
The main objective of this portal is to improve the management of employees in an organization. Moreover, providing electronic storage for all the records. This also helps the top level of management in identifying the employee population, the pattern of retirement, future recruitment plans, etc. In addition, with the help of the portal, employees can access the Manav Sampada Portal Salary Slip. Organizations can plan retirement funds, employee surplus re-allocation to another department, seniority list, etc. Check what are available features and steps to register online at the official eHRMS portal.
The project was initially implemented in Himachal Pradesh, where its benefits were first noticed. After that, The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology funded NIC HP to make the portal a product. It also funded the Jharkhand Government for making a replica of the project and this is how software was made into a product. Gradually, the product was replicated in Bihar, Maharashtra, UP, Chandigarh, Punjab, Assan, Tiar Jail, New Delhi, Telangana, Goa, Ministry of Water Resources, Gol, and Puducherry. The portal has around 16.1 lakh service books in the country.
मानव संपदा पोर्टल 2023 Overview
|Name of the portal||eHRMS-Manav Sampada|
|Objective||ICT solutions for personnel management|
|Concerned Organizations||State and Central Government Organizations|
|Total Number of Registered States||20|
|Total Number of Registered Employees||2736712|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
eHRMS-Manav Samapada Objectives
The best way to understand any topic is through its objectives. Thus, you will find some of the main objectives of the Manav Sampada Portal. Read the reason for the implementation of the ehrms.nic.in:
- The portal helps to store the physical service book records in electronic storage, known as the e-Service Book. This further created the Searchable Employee Service Book database.
- Through the existence of e-Service Books, the government is directly making the interface transparent for both departments and employees.
- As the digitalization of records is involved, the physical load is automatically reduced. Similarly, this reduces the paperwork, duplication, and unnecessary record keeping.
- This adheres to the Right to Information in regard to employee posting and transfers.
- To provide an immediate response to the transfer and posting-related grievances of the employees.
As we all know by now the reason for developing the portal. In this section, we have elaborated on what are the various features that help in achieving the said objectives. The following are the मानव संपदा पोर्टल 2023 features that provide various government G2G, G2E, & G2C services:
- The portal has access to cloud resources and load balancers. The software is hosted by the NIC Cloud, Meghraj, and five load balancers. This helps more than one state user to access the portal at the same time and thus providing a quick response time.
- Users will find the interface of the portal as it has been developed keeping in mind that every user is able to use it easily. Any state of the country can fill out the form and get demo site credentials issued to them.
- With the help of Net MVC technology, the software was successfully converted into a product. The product version enables the State users to make local customization as per their requirements without any cost involved.
- Manav Sampada Portal Registration provides employees with a dashboard that has all the e-services. Through this, you can get a salary, GPF/CPF details and book entries. All this will be accessible from a single location.
- In addition, you can download mobile applications (android and IOS) to use all such services, You can apply for leaves/ tours using this application, making the procedure easier.
- The employees get immediate information about any transaction related to Transfer, Joining, Reporting etc happening on the portal. Such information is sent to their mobile number as an SMS-based alert.
- It is a single location for all the states which can be easily accessed through internet access. Every state can make its platform look different by uploading images and adding headers.
- From providing online services to raising and resolving queries, the portal has a central helpdesk for all concerns.
Steps For Manav Sampada Portal Registration
The employees can register on the state portal by downloading the registration form. You can complete Manav Sampada Portal Registration by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Firstly, you have to open the official site of the State portal.
- Secondly, you will get the ehrms.nic.in Manav Sampada Registration Form.
- Thirdly, It will be in pdf form, you have to download it, take a printout of it and fill in the details.
- Afterwards, submit the form to complete the procedure.
- Once you are registered, an employee dashboard will be created where you can access the Manav Samapda Leave Apply and Salary Slip ehrms.nic.in services.
- Similarly, the option will be available on the employees’ dashboard for checking the Manav Sampada Portal Salary Slip.
Download Mobile Application
You can also access the electronic services on your mobile phones. For this purpose, you will have to install an application. Check the eHRMS App or Manav Sampada App Download Process:
- Open the official portal eHRMS website using this link – https://ehrms.nic.in/
- As soon as the homepage opens, click on the Andriod Icon provided on the left side.
- Once you click on it, a new page will open on the new tab. There will be 2 options given for the application, you can download it as per your service recruitment.
- Afterwards, the play store page will open and you have to click on the “Install” button.
ehrms.nic.in Manav Sampada Portal Login Service
Through Manav Sampada Portal Registration, the user can send requests for the following online services:
|GIS||ISSUE GPF Number|
|TA Bill||GPF Advance Withdrawal Application|
|Car Advance Applications||Computer Advance Application|
|Tuition Fee||EL Encashment Application|
|LTC Advance Applications||Apply HBA|
|Accommodation (House Allotment) Applications||NOC for Higher Studies|
|NOC for Foreign Visit||Brief Case / Ladies Bag Application|
|Requisition for Consumables||Telephone Reimbursement|
|Medical Reimbursement||Newspaper Reimbursement|
Frequently Asked Questions
From where do I register on the eHRMS portal as an employee?
You can complete your registration by visiting the state portal website. The Manav Sampada Employee Registration Form will be available there.
What are the various services available for the employee?
The employee can apply for leave, check leave status, apply for a department tour and check its status as well. In addition, you can also access the salary slip.