Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment 2022: Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) has released an official notification regarding 1041 vacancies for various non-executive posts. The application process has been started on 12th September and the last date to apply is on 30th September 2022. The application process will be commenced in an online mode only. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website in order to apply for the application. Scroll down to read more on vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application and selection process. Also, find the important links regarding the recruitment process at the end of this page.
Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment 2022
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited is a Central Govt. PSU under the Ministry of Defence has announced the 1041 non-executive posts on a contract basis. The contract period will remain up to a period of 3 years which may be extended later as per the work requirements. Candidates will go through a written test. The date of the written test will be out in the starting week of November. Those who will qualify for the written test will be called for a skill/ trade test in the ratio of 1:3. Interested candidates can apply by the 30th of September 2022.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
|Recruitment||Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment 2022|
|Official Body||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited|
|Post Offered||Various non-executive posts|
|Job Type||Contract basis|
|Age Limit||18-38 years as on 1st September 2022|
|Official Notification||12th September 2022|
|Starting date to fill out the application||12th September 2022|
|Last date to apply||30th September 2022|
MDL Non-Executive Recruitment Details
The vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application and selection process are discussed in this section. Also, check the application and notification link at the end of this page.
The MDL has released vacancies for non-executive posts of groups A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H. Other details are shown in the image below.
The eligibility criteria for the various non-executive posts of Mazagon Dock Shipyard Limited are tabled below.
|2.||Age Limit||18-38 years as on 1st September 2022|
|3.||Educational Qualification||Certificate of competency in the required trade and education (diploma/ITI) in the relevant trade|
|4.||Work Experience||Minimum 1 year of experience in the relevant trade|
Steps to Apply Online for Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment
Follow the below-mentioned steps in order to apply for Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment 2022.
- Go to the official website of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited which is www.mazagondock.in.
- Then click on the non-executive section of the career tab on the homepage.
- A list of ongoing recruitment for non-executives will open.
- Check for advertisement no. MDL/HR-REC-NE/95/2022 and click on the “create new account” button.
- Register yourself by filling in all the asked details and validate your mail id and phone number.
- You will get a username and password on the registered mail id.
- Then again login to MDL online portal using that username and password.
- Complete the application form,
- Upload your passport-size photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and submit the application form.
- Print and save a copy for future use.
|For General/OBC/EWS||Rs. 100/-|
Payscale for various post grades of the non-executive posts is mentioned below in the table.
|Special Grade (IDA-IX)||Rs. 22000-83180/-|
|Special Grade (IDA-VIII)||Rs. 21000-79380/-|
|Skilled Grade-II(IDA-VI)||Rs. 18000-68120/-|
|Skilled Grade-I (IDA-V)||Rs. 17000- 64360/-|
|Semi-Skilled Gr-III (IDA-IVA)||Rs. 16000-60520/-|
|Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-II)||Rs. 13200-49910/-|
Selection Process for Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment
The selection process includes a two-step process for the non-executive posts. A written test and trade test. A merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination and additional marks allotted on the experience years. Additional marks are allotted on the following basis.
- If working experience is 1-2 yrs – 10 marks
- If working experience is 2-3 yrs- 12 marks
- If working experience is 3-4 years- 14 marks
- If working experience is 4-5 years- 16 marks
- If working experience is 5-6 years- 18 marks
- If working experience is More than 6 years- 20 marks
The candidates who qualify for the written exams are then called for the trade/skill test in the ratio of 1:3. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks scored in the written test, skill test and experience counting years. Candidates then undergo document verification and medical examination. If any candidate is found of having any forged document or fails to present the required document then his/her candidature will be cancelled and they will be terminated from the recruitment process. A medical examination is conducted to ensure that the candidate is in sound mental and physical health.
Documents Required for Verification
The following documents are required during the document verification process.
- Application form print out
- Application fee payment receipt (if any)
- Highschool mark sheet for DOB proof
- Intermediate mark sheet
- Certificate of the relevant education
- Caste certificate (if any)
- PwBD certificate (if any)
- Experience certificate
- Official website of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited – www.mazagondock.in
- The official notification of Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 – Click here
- Application Link of Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment 2022- Apply online
- For more news and updates- Check here
Where can I apply for the Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment?
To apply for the Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment visit the official website of MDL or the direct application link provided on this page.
What is the last date to apply for Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment?
The last date to apply for Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment is on 30th September 2022.
What is the selection process for Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment?
The selection process includes a written test and a trade test in the relevant field.