Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Form 2022: The Directorate of Educational Research and Training is all set to conduct its application process for admission in Diploma in Elementary Education. The admission process is going to be held for the 2022-24 academic year. All the candidates who are interested in this course and want to apply for it must fill out the application form that is released by the officials. Meghalaya D.El.Ed application form is now available on the official website. The authorities released it online on 22 April 2022. Go through the article to get detailed information related to the Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Form 2022.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Form 2022
The applicants will have to fill out the application form via online mode only. There is no other way to submit the application form. The application link will be activated till 6th May 2022 (5.00 pm). After 5 .00 pm on that day, the link will get deactivated and no application can be filled. Before filling out the application form, one must go through the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below in our article. Through the article, we have jotted down the information about admission like the registration process, schedule, eligibility criteria, and other things.
Overview of Meghalaya DEl.Ed Admission 2022
|Name of the Authority||Directorate of Educational Research and Training|
|Admission at||Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Application Form Releasing Date||22 April 2022|
|Number of Years||2 years course|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission Schedule 2022
|Advertisement Releasing Date||19th April 2022|
|Application Form Releasing Date||22nd April 2022|
|Last date of submitting the form||6th May 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||To be notified|
|Written Examination Date||May 2022|
|Declaration of the Result||To be notified|
|Counselling Process||T be notified|
Also Check: LNMU CET B.Ed Application Form
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Elementary Education
All the candidates who are going to fill out the application form must check this paragraph carefully. It is important for the candidates to read it as only those applicants will be eligible for admission who will meet the criteria mentioned by the authority. Given below are the eligibility criteria for admission at D.El.Ed course:
- Candidates must be Indian by nationality.
- The applicants must be a resident of Meghalaya.
- Applicants must have passed class 12th or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category must have passed Class 12th or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Aspirants who are waiting for the result of Class 12th can also apply.
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years old.
- The maximum age of the candidates must be 27 years old.
- The maximum age of the applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD categories must be 32 years old.
Required Documents for Application Form
While filling out the application form, applicants will also have to upload some documents. The application form will not get complete without uploading those documents. So all the candidates are required to upload the below-given documents carefully and in the correct order. Following are the documents that the applicants will have to upload to the application form:
- Candidate’s Photograph: Applicants will have to upload their passport-sized photograph in the application form. It must be a recent colored photograph. The file must be uploaded online in jpg or jpeg format only. The size of the file should not be more than 100 kb.
- Candidate’s Signature: Applicants will also have to upload the file of their signature. The signature must be clear and visible. The file must be submitted in jpg or jpeg format. The size of the file should not be more than 100 kb.
How to fill out the Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Form?
All the applicants who are a little bit confused and don’t know the clear process of filling out the application form must go through the following points. Below we have mentioned the steps through which you will be able to fill out the application form easily. Given below are the steps to apply for it:
- First of all, visit the official website available for the application form i.e., http://www.dert.megeducation.gov.in/
- Then the instruction page will open on the screen. Read all the instructions carefully.
- After reading the instructions, scroll below and click on “Click Here to Apply”.
- Now on the new page enter all the details and click on Check the eligibility.
- After checking it fill out the registration form and proceed further with the application form.
- After filling out the details in the application form, upload all the required documents mentioned above.
- After uploading the document, proceed further to make the payment.
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
- Download and take a printout of the application form.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Fees
All the applicants will also have to submit the application fee while filling out the application form. Without paying the application fee, the application form will not proceed further. The application can be paid online or e challan. The payments using e challan can be made at SBI. The application fee is different for the various categories. Refer to the table given below to check the application fees (category-wise):
|SC/ ST||Rs. 100/-|
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Selection Process
After the completion of the application process, the officials will evaluate the application and the eligible candidates will appear for the written exam. After the written exam, the authority will prepare and declare the result. The shortlisted candidates who have passed the exam will have to appear for the counselling round. There will be approximately 2 rounds of counselling. There you will have to bring the required documents for verification. The classes will be commenced after the successful counselling process.