MGSU Result 2022: Maharaja Ganga Singh University has recently released the MGSU 2022 Results of BA, B.Sc, and B.Com and other UG courses. Only those students can see their results who have given the MGS university semester examination. The MGSU Result 2022 is available on the official website of Maharaj Ganga Singh University. The candidate can see their MGSU BA B.Sc B.Com Result 2022 through the online method. For checking the MGS University 2022 Result the candidate needs to enter either the Roll number or their own name and father’s name.
MGSU Result 2022
Maharaj Ganga Singh University is one of the renowned universities in Rajasthan. Every year hundreds of students take examinations in UG and PG courses of MGSU to get good marks in their year’s examination. Students who have given the MGS University examination this year can now check their MGSU Semester Examination Result 2022. The details regarding seeing the MGSU UG Sem Exam 2022 Result and the process of Re-evaluation/Re-Totaling are also elaborated in this article.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
महाराजा गंगा सिंह रिजल्ट 2022 Overview
|Name of the University||Maharaja Ganga Singh University|
|Article is About||MGSU Result|
|Courses whose results are available||B.A 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year|
B.Sc 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
B.com 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year
|Mode of Seeing the Result||Online|
|Details required to see the Result||Roll No|
Name of the Candidate and Father’s Name
|Status Of Result||Declare|
|Re-Valuation/Re-Totaling||The last date for re-valuation/re-totalization is different for different courses whose details are mentioned on the official website.|
|The fee of |
|Re-Valuation:- Rs. 300/- Per Subject|
Re-Totaling:- Rs. 150/- Per Subject
|MGSU Official Website||https://mgsubikaner.ac.in/|
Maharaja Ganga Singh BA, B.Sc, B.Com Result
The Maharaja Ganga Singh Undergraduate Semester Result portal has been activated on the official website. You can check your result through the Maharaja Ganga Singh BA, B.Sc, B.Com Result link provided in our article. Students have to provide some details regarding semester, course, class etc to enter the result portal. After that, you can check your result by entering your name and roll number.
Details Mentioned On MGS University Semester Result 2022
Students of the university will check the following details mentioned on their MGS University Semester Result 2022. We have gathered all the details that are printed on the Maharaja Ganga Singh BA, B.Sc, B.Com Result:
- Name of the Student
- College Name
- Enrollment Number
- Examination Roll Number
- Concerned Course
- Subjects Scored Marks
- Total Marks of the Student
- Result Status
How to check MGSU 2022 Result?
In this section of the article, we have provided information regarding the MGSU Odd Even Semester 2022 Result checking process. The candidate who has given the Maharaja Ganga Singh BA, B.Sc, B.Com, and other courses examination can now see their Maharaj Ganga Singh University Result 2022. They just need to follow the step-by-step process which is explained below.
- Firstly, go to the official portal of MGS University, which is https://mgsubikaner.ac.in/
- Now on the official interface just below the logo, there are different options like HOME, ABOUT AUTHORITY etc. One of the options is EXAMINAITON, the candidate needs to click on that and then click on Exam Form.
- A new interface will open which has different options. The student needs to click on Result Exam 2021-2022.
- At this point, on the following page, the candidate needs to enter some details namely Exam Type, Result Type etc then click proceed for MGSU BA B.Sc B.Com Semester Result 2022.
- Now on the next page, the student can log in either by Roll no or by his/her own name and Father’s Name. The MGSU Bikaner 2022 result will appear on the next page.
mgsubikaner.ac.in University Result Re-Valuation/Re-Totalization Process
When the students reach their mgsubikaner.ac.in 2022 Result. They have two options that are either accept the MGSU UG 2022 Result or choose the Re-totalization/Re-Valuation. It totally depends on the student what they want to do. For those students who chose the Re-valuation/Re-totalization option, the detailed procedure is explained below.
- Click on the Re-evaluation option provided on the Examination page.
- Then on the next page, click on the Student Panel For Revaluation.
- Thus, on the new interface, the student should click on Apply for Re-valuation Form or Apply for Re-Totaling Form on their own needs.
- On the next page, the candidate needs to enter the Date of Birth, Address, and Mobile No then proceed.
- In the end, the candidate needs to do the payment of the Re-Valuation/Re-Totalling whichever they chose.
Chhotikashi MGSU 2022 Result: Contact for any Query
MGSU Bikaner Result 2022: Important Links
|Click here for more information||MGSU Official Website|
|MGSU Result link||MGSU Result Panel|
|Follow to check||MGSU Re-Valuation Panel|
MGSU Re-Totaling Panel
|Visit for more Updates||Bihar News Homepage|
MGSU is not a Private university, it is a state-owned university which is owned by Rajasthan Government. MGSU is formally known as the University of Bikaner.
The result is already released on 02 September 2022. It is available on the official website. Candidates can go to the official portal and check his/her result.
It doesn’t matter as all Ist, IInd and IIIrd have to select the same. On the next page, the candidate needs to enter their Roll no which makes the difference.
The Re-Valuation fee is Rs. 300/- per subject. The fee for Re-Totaling is Rs. 150/- per subject. After paying the fee and filling out the Re-Valuation/Re-Totaling form, the student needs to take the print as proof of filling the form.