MHA IB Recruitment 2022: The Ministry of Home Affairs will be recruiting candidates for the Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking Staff/General posts. For this recruitment process, the authority is conducting an application process which will be commenced on 5 November 2022. In this, the eligible candidates can fill out the application form for their participation in MHA IB Recruitment 2022. However, for participation in the Ministry of Home Affairs IB Recruitment 2022, the candidates must be eligible for the posts. To make candidates aware of what eligibility criteria they need to fulfill, detailed information has been put in this article.
MHA IB Recruitment 2022
The application process for MHA Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 is conducted online. There are 1671 vacancies in different states for eligible candidates. The candidates can only apply for this recruitment process through the online applications that they will submit on the website of MHA. Read the recruitment notification before filling out the application form. This article will be helpful to get all the information in one place. So make sure you go through this article if you are willing to apply for the MHA IB Recruitment 2022.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
गृह मंत्रालय इंटेलिजेंस ब्यूरो भर्ती 2022 Highlights
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Recruitment Process Name||Ministry of Home Affairs IB Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Posts||Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking Staff (General)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||1671|
|Mode of Application Process||Online|
|Application Form Availability Date||5 November 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||25 November 2022|
|Total Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online and Offline|
|Selection Process||Through an examination|
|MHA Official Website||https://www.mha.gov.in/|
Also Check: NTPC EET Recruitment 2022
Ministry Of Home Affairs IB Recruitment 2022 Last Date
The last date to which the candidates can apply for MHA Intelligence Bureau 2022 Recruitment is 25 November 2022. This implies that the candidates are given 20 days time to fill out the online application form. After the expiry of the given duration, the authority will not accept any online application. So, it is mandatory for the candidates to submit the fully filled Ministry Of Home Affairs IB Application 2022 timely.
MHA IB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can apply for both posts for www.mha.gov.in IB Recruitment only if they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. IB Recruitment 2022 Qualifications for both posts are listed below. The candidates must carefully check these eligibility criteria before they proceed to fill out the online application form.
- The candidate must have Indian citizenship.
- The candidate must hold the domicile of the state for which they are applying.
- The candidate must be a prominent speaker of their local language.
- The age limit for the candidates for Security Assistant/Executive Post is 18-27 years. For MTS (General) post it is 18-25 years as on 25 November 2022.
- The candidate must have passed the 10th from a certified board.
- The candidate with field experience in Intelligence work will be given special preference.
mha.gov.in IB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Steps
As soon as the application process begins, the candidates will rush out to fill out the application form. That is why we have jotted down all the required steps for filling out the application form. The steps below will help you apply for the MHA Intelligence Bureau Bharti 2022:
- Through the URL https://www.mha.gov.in/, the candidates first need to open the homepage of the authority’s website.
- In the What’s New section given on the homepage, the candidates must look for the relevant link for the Ministry of Home Affairs IB Recruitment 2022.
- Through that link, the candidates can register for the recruitment process.
- While registering, the candidates must make sure they are entering all the correct details.
- With the completion of the registration, the candidates must go ahead with filling out the application form.
- The candidates must keep a check on the accuracy of the details he/she is entering in the application form while filling them out.
- The candidates must also carefully upload all the documents that are required in the application form they are filling out.
- With the completion of all of these processes, the candidates move towards the last process of online application i.e application fee payment.
- Once the candidates pay the application fee, they can submit the MHA IB Online Form 2022.
- The candidates must obtain a printout of the application form for further rounds of the recruitment process.
MHA Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
The candidates have to pay both recruitment processing charges and examination fees for the Ministry of Home Affairs Application Form 2022 IB. The candidates can pay the application fee through an online payment method or SBI challan. The details for the amount of recruitment processing fee and examination fee for different category applicants are below.
|Category||Total Application Fee|
|All Category Candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|General/EWS/OBC (Male Candidates)||Rs. 500/- (Rs. 450 Recruitment Processing Fee+ Rs. 50/- Examination Fee)|
MHA IB Selection Process 2022
For the selection of candidates, MHA IB will conduct Tier-I and Tier-II examinations. The authority will share the information for the schedule of these examinations after the completion of the online application process. The candidates who will take part in the गृह मंत्रालय इंटेलिजेंस ब्यूरो भर्ती 2022 must stay connected with us for updates.
|MHA IB Application Form||Available from 5th November|
|For Information Refer To||MHA IB Notification 2022|
MHA Official Portal
|Follow For Latest Updates||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
The candidates can fill out the online application form from 5 November 2022 to 25 November 2022.
The Scale of Pay for Security Assistant/Executive posts is Level-1 i.e. Rs. 21700 to 69100 and the scale of pay for MTS/Gen posts is Rs. 1800 to 56900.
The MHA will provide the details of the date of the tier-1 exam on its website.