MHT CET B.DES Admit Card 2023: The Maharashtra Test Cell authority has announced the exam date for admission into B.Des courses. The candidates are required to attend the examination hall with their respective mahacet.org 2023 Admit Card for B.Des. Candidates will appear for the examination will be conducted on 30th April 2023. The admit card can be downloaded now. It can be downloaded through the candidate’s login id. Stay on this page to clear all your doubts related to the MHT CET B.DES Admit Card 2023 and other information.
MHT CET B.DES Admit Card 2023
Those candidates who have filled out the form until then are eligible to sit the examination and have received the MHT CET B.DES Admit Card 2023. The authority has activated the download link well before the date of the examination on the official portal. Candidates are informed that the admit card/ hall ticket is only the entry for the test in the exam centre, this admit card does not implicate your selection in the concerned college. Refer to the article further, for more information on how to download the admit card and what information the Maharashtra CET B.DES Admit Card 2023 contains.
Download Here>> MAH CET B.Des Admit Card 2023 Link
cetcell.mahacet.org B.DES 2023 Examination Overview
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Name of the Exam||MHT CET B.DES 2023|
|Full Form||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2023|
|Course||Bachelors of Designing|
|Admissions for Academic Year||2023-2024|
|Release of Admit Card||Released|
|Mode of the Release of the Admit Card||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Computer Based Test) at your allotted centre|
|Date of the Exam||30 April 2023|
Maharashtra CET B.DES 2023 Particulars on Admit Card
It is important for all the candidates to know all the information printed on the MHT CET B.DES 2023 Admit Card. After they receive the admit card, verify all the given information on the admit card. If the applicants find any wrong information printed on the admit card inform the authority regarding the same without any delay. The information present on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Application
- Gender, DOB, Category of the Applicant.
- Applicant’s application number or registration number.
- Entrance exam schedule – centre allotted to the candidate, time of reporting, time of exam, duration of exam, subject opted for (if any).
- In the end, the instructions for the day of the examination. This section generally covers, the colour of ink the candidate should carry, particulars the candidate should have in the exam centre, type of water bottle and other needed items by the candidate etc.
Maharashtra 2023 CET B.DES Admit Card Steps to Download
The candidates are suggested to read further so that they can know how they are supposed to download the admit card once it is released by the officials. Below are listed the steps to download the MHT CET B.DES Admit Card 2023.
- To download the admit card, visit the official website i.e. https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
- Click on the “Click here to CET PORTAL (Examination) A.Y. 2023-24” found just below the PORTAL LINKS heading. This will direct the candidate to the CET portal.
- Click on “Click Here to View Admit Card” link found in the table below the CET Exam Portal A.Y. 2023-24.
- Enter your application number in the area provided on the portal. The application number will be available on the application form that you must have saved or downloaded after the successful submission and the security pin which is displayed below.
- The admit card will now appear on your screens. Click on the download or save icon and download the admit card. The admit card will be somewhat like the image shown below
- Print the MHT CET B.DES Admit Card 2023 so that you can carry it to the exam centre.
cetcell.mahacet.org B.DES 2023 Exam Pattern
The MHT CET B.DES 2023 exam has a certain pattern through which the exam is conducted. The examination cell has allotted a total of 200 marks to the exam. Two different papers will be conducted during the entrance test which will be Paper I and Paper II. Let’s know what the exam pattern contains here.
|Type of |
|Paper I||Reporting time- 10:30 AM|
Gate closure time- 10:40 AM
Entry in the exam hall- 10:45 AM
Exam Time- 11 AM to 12:30 PM
|1 Hour 30 Minutes||70||Multiple |
|Paper II||Reporting time- 12: 45 PM|
Gate Closing Time- 12:50 PM
Entry in the Examination Hall- 12:50 PM
Exam time – 1 PM to 2:45 PM
|1 Hour 30 Minutes||02||Sketching Skill |
MHT CET 2023 B.DES Exam Instructions
The candidates can find the set of instructions related to the admit card for the MHT CET B.DES 2023 exam. Instructions that are mandatory for the candidate to follow on the day of the exam are as follows:
- Candidates are supposed to enter the examination hall on time. Late candidates will not be entertained.
- Candidates are instructed to bring their personal brushes, colours, pencils, cotton rags, eraser, scale, pallet etc. that are required for their drawing exam.
- Candidates cannot leave the hall unless and until they have submitted their sheets to the invigilator. If for any reason the candidate takes the sheet out of the hall, then the candidate will be disqualified
- If any candidate is found violating the given rules, then it shall be considered a punishable offence and action will be taken against the candidate by the authority accordingly.
|To Download||MHT CET B.DES Admit Card 2023|
|Read More||MHT CET B.DES Brochure PDF|
MHT CET B.DES Notification and Instructions PDF
MHT CET B.DES Syllabus PDF 2023
|To Get More Relevant Information||Bihar News Homepage|
What all government IDs are acceptable for MHT CET B.DES at the exam centre?
The candidates can show any of the photo identity cards approved by the government except the ration card and driving license.
Where can I check the reporting time?
There will be every basic detail regarding the reporting time, exam time duration etc on the admit card. Check your admit card carefully and thoroughly.
Is there a negative marking in the MHT CET B.DES 2023 exam?
No, there will not be any negative marking for the wrong answers in the MHT CET B.DES 2023 exam.