MHT CET Counselling Schedule 2022: The Maharashtra CET Cell will soon announce the Medical Health and Technical CET 2022 Counselling Schedule. Recently, the authorities declared the result for the MHT CET exam on 15 September 2022. The candidates who qualified for the MHT CET exam 2022 will has been notified about the MAHA MHT CET e-Counselling 2022. Registration for the Maharashtra MHTCET Online Counselling will begin from 21st September to 4th October 2022. The commencement of the counselling schedule will be released on mahacet.org. The students who want to know more about the mahacet.org MHT counselling schedule and its process must follow this article till the end.
MHT CET Counselling Schedule 2022
The MAH CET has released the Maharashtra Medical Health and Technical CET counselling schedule and its important dates. The counselling schedule will be commenced online. The students who want to go for MAH MHT CET 2022 counselling schedule need to register online, upload the asked documents and pay the application fee. Once the scanned documents are verified, the authorities will activate its portal for the choice filling. Afterwards, the candidates will be allotted seats. After that, the students will report to the college for the admission process. We have explained the complete MHT CET Counselling Schedule 2022 process below.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
Maharashtra MHT Counselling 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2022|
|Exam Authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Govt. of Maharashtra|
|Article Category||MHT CET Counselling Schedule|
|Exam Date||From 5th to 11th August 2022|
|Counselling Commencement||21st September to 4th October 2022|
|MAHA CET Cell Official Website||mahacet.org|
MAHA MHT CET Counselling Process 2022 Documents
Here we have given the list of all the required documents that are needed for the MAHA MHT CET Counselling Process 2022:
- Candidate’s registration form for MHT CET 2022
- Candidate’s MHT CET 2022 result’s print out
- Candidate’s hall ticket for MHT CET Exam 2022
- Marksheet and passing out a certificate of class 10th
- Marksheet and passing out a certificate of class 12th
- Marksheet of JEE mains exam
- Residential proof of the candidate if belongs to the state of Maharashtra
- Caste category certificate if applicable
- Character certificate of the student
- Migration certificate of the student
- Transfer Certificate
- And other testimonials if applicable
Steps For MHT CET Counselling Registration 2022
As the candidates are informed, you have to register online to appear in the MAHA MHT CET e-Counselling 2022. Therefore, we have provided the required steps for MHT CET Counselling Registration 2022:
- Visit the official website – https://cetcell.mahacet.org
- Search for the registration link on the home page
- When it will appear, login into it using your registered credentials
- Afterwards, search for the MAH MHT CET Counselling Registration link and fill in all the asked details
- Scan the required documents and upload them to the mahacet.org Medical Health and Technical CET Counselling Portal. Go through the application form once and read all the filled-in details carefully
- Pay the MHT CET e-Counselling 2022 Registration fee as per your category
- At last, Submit the application form and you can take a print copy for future reference.
mahacet.org MHT CET Counselling Fees
Every candidate will submit the mahacet.org MHT CET Counselling Fees online on the official portal. The Maharashtra MHT-CET Counselling Fee can be submitted through debit/ credit card, net banking etc. Check the table below to get category-wise mahacet.org MHT CET Counselling Fees:
|Unreserved/general category, Applicants from states other than Maharashtra and wards of Indian workers in Gulf countries||Rs. 800/-|
|Reserved category candidates and disabled candidates having domicile belongs to Maharashtra||Rs. 600/-|
|Wards of NRI/OCI/PIO, and foreign nationals||Rs. 5000/-|
Medical Health & Technical CET 2022 Choice Filling
After filling out the mahacet.org MHT CET Counselling Registration Form, the MAH CET board will verify the candidate’s documents. After that, the candidates who will be shortlisted in the authentication of the documents will fill in their college choices. The candidates will submit their Medical Health & Technical CET 2022 Choice Filling preferences and then the seats will be allotted accordingly. After the seat allotment result, the candidates will report to the college for the admission process.
MAH MHTCET Reservation Criteria 2022
The seat reservation of the MHT CET Counselling Schedule has been tabulated below as per the candidates’ category.
|Other Backward Classes||19%|
MHT CET समुपदेशन वेळापत्रक 2022: Important Links 2022
|Register Online||Maharashtra MHT CET Counselling Registration|
|Read More Details On||MHT CET Official Portal |
MHT CET Counselling Schedule 2022
|Get the Latest Updates On||Bihar News Homepage|
When will the MHT CET Counselling Schedule 2022 will begin?
The MHT CET Counselling Schedule 2022 will be declared by the Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. The candidates must log in to the official portal for the counselling process.
What is the MHT CET Counselling fee for the year 2022?
The MHT CET Counselling fee for the year 2022 is 600 for the candidates from Maharashtra state.
Who will declare the result for the MHT CET Counselling Schedule 2022?
The result for the MHT CET Counselling Schedule 2022 will be declared by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra.