The Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) has issued the MIDC Recruitment 2023 Official Notification. Here, the concerned authority is currently accepting an online application for 802 Group A, B, and C Posts. The recruitment form for the respective posts is available on the midcindia.org portal. Applicants eligible for the specified posts can apply till the 25th of September. The officials will only accept a complete application form submitted within the notified date through the online procedure.
MIDC Recruitment 2023
Applicants are requested to read the official notification and then continue with the application process. Candidates eligible for multiple posts are permitted to apply separately for each post. Applicants submitting a physical copy of the midcindia.org Maharashtra 2023 Recruitment Form will not be taken into consideration. The officials will only accept the eligible candidate’s recruitment form. These candidates will be asked to appear in the written examination and document verification process.
Check Now >>> Earn cash rewards by playing Quiz
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Government Jobs Opening, Results & Schemes updates.
महाराष्ट्र एमआयडीसी भर्ती 2023: Quick Glance
|Topic of Article||Recruitment|
|Name of Recruitment||MIDC-Group A, B, and C|
|Concerned Authority||Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC)|
|Name of Posts||Various|
|Total Vacant Seat||802|
|Minimum Qualification||10th Standard|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Examination Fees||Open Category Applicants: Rs 1000|
Backward Class/Orphan/Disabled Applicants: Rs 900
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam |
- Maharashtra ZP Bharti Admit Card 2023
- Aurangabad Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
महाराष्ट्र औद्योगिक विकास निगम 2023 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Civil Executive Engineer||03|
|Deputy Engineer in Architecture||13|
|Electrical or Mechanical Deputy Engineer||03|
|Deputy Chief Accounts Officer||02|
|Departmental Fire Officer||01|
|Assistant Engineer in Civil||107|
|Electrical or Mechanical Assistant Engineer||21|
|Civil Junior Engineer||17|
|Electrical or Mechanical Junior Engineer||02|
|Grade II Technical Assistant||32|
|Category 2 Electrician||18|
|Class 2 Pump Driver||108|
|Category 2 Jodari||34|
|Assistant Fire Officer||08|
|Junior Communication Officer||02|
|Category 2 Automobile (Electrical)||187|
midcindia.org Maharashtra 2023 Eligibility
The officials publish a set of qualifications that will be required for the respective posts. Candidates applying for the recruitment must check the requirements of all the posts and then apply accordingly. The points given below provide the official criteria for the specified posts.
- Only Indian residents are eligible for the recruitment.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to be familiar with the Marathi language.
- Applicants must physically fulfill the requirements set by the recruiting authority.
- The minimum age for recruitment is 18 years whereas a maximum of 40 years for the open category and 45 years for the reserved category is required for the recruitment.
- Candidates are requested to refer to the official notification for the educational qualification of the given posts. The official notification link is placed at the bottom of the given post.
Apply For MIDC Recruitment 2023 Online
Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements can now proceed to the application procedure. The method to apply for the online application is described step-by-step in the following points.
- Visit the midcindia.org Maharashtra 2023 Official Website: https://www.midcindia.org
- Here, go to the Recruitment 2023 section.
- The online application form link will be provided on the official page.
- Hit the Apply Online button and proceed to the Registration form.
- Fill up the information asked on it accurately.
- Submit the registration form and save the Registration Number and password assigned by the officials.
- Enter the assigned details to log in to the application page.
- Thereafter, apply for the MIDC Recruitment 2023 Form and upload the image and signature in the jpeg format.
- Deposit the application fees.
- Finally, submit it and print out the receipt and application form for future reference.
Lastly, it is important for the candidates to deposit the Maharashtra MIDC Bharti 2023 Examination Fees to complete the form. The table formulated below will provide the community-wise examination fees. Applicants must deposit fees based on their category through the various online payment channels. Candidates who have deposited fees are not eligible to request a refund.
|Particulars of Category||Examination Fees (Rs)|
|Unreserved/General Category||Rs 1000|
|Backward Class/Orphan/Disabled Applicants||Rs 900|
Maharashtra MIDC Bharti 2023 Schedule
|List of Activities||Important Dates|
|Start of Application Process||2nd of September|
|Last Date of Application Submission &|
Examination Fees Payment
|25th of September|
|Hall Ticket Publish Date||Seven Days Before the Exam|
|Written Exam Date||To be Notified Soon|
MIDC Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||Maharashtra MIDC Application Link|
|Official Website||Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC)|
|Look For More Information||MIDC Recruitment Notification|
|Follow For Updates||Follow Here|
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the online payment modes?
Applicants can deposit examination fees through the Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, Cash Card, IMPS, and Mobile Wallet.
What is the deadline for online recruitment form submission?
Eligible applicants can submit an MIDC Recruitment 2023 Form by the 25th of September.