MP 12th Result 2022: Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has announced the result date & time for Classes 10th & 12th. Around 08 lakhs students in Class 10th & 07 lakhs students in Class 12th who sat in the exam were keenly waiting to get announcement related to exam result date. As per the official tweet, the results of Class 10th & 12th are going to be released on 29th April 2022 at 01:00 pm via online mode. मध्य प्रदेश बोर्ड 12वीं रिजल्ट can be checked from the MPBSE’s website mpresults.nic.in or from the MPBSE’s mobile application. Keep in touch with our page till the end to know in detail about the MP 12th result 2022.
MP 12th Result 2022
Inder Singh Parmar, Madhya Pradesh’s School Education and Minister of State for General Administration announced the MP Class 10th & 12th result dates. The students can check their respective stream results by entering their roll number on the MPBSE’s official website or from MPBSE’s/ MP Mobile App. Both of these apps are available on the Google Play Store & Apple Store. With the help of this post, you will be able to get other specific information connected with the MP 12th result.
MPBSE Class 12th Result 2022: Overview
|Board Name||Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE)|
|Exam Name||MP Class 12th Exams|
|Result Status||On 29th April 2022 at 01:00 pm|
|Official Portal||mpresults.nic.in, mpbse.nic.in, mpbse.mponline.gov.in|
MPBSE & MP app
Madhya Pradesh Class 12th Marking Scheme & Qualifying Marks
- Marking Scheme: Last year, Class 12th results attained a 100% pass percentage which meant that all the students who appeared in the exam cleared it. But to avoid the same scenario, the Madhya Pradesh Board has changed the marking scheme this year and as per the revised marking scheme, 80 marks have been assigned for the theoretical subjects and 20 marks for the practical & project works.
- Qualifying Marks: To clear the exam all the students have to reach the minimum qualifying marks decided by the Board and as per the sources, the passing criteria in each theoretical, as well as practical subject, is 33% for every candidate.
How to download MPBSE Class 12th result?
- Go to Madhya Pradesh result official website i.e. mpresults.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘MPBSE- HSSC (Class 12th) Examination Result-2022’ link.
- After selecting the link, the student login page will get open.
- Inside that page, enter your roll number and then click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Wait for a few minutes and the new web page will be showing your Class 12th result on your screen.
- Read all the details mentioned inside the result and after getting 100% sure with the marks, download it in the form of a pdf file.
Steps to check results from MPBSE/MP mobile app
If you are facing server issues while checking the MPBSE Class 12th result then you can also check it from the MPBSE/MP Board mobile app by following these steps:
- Open Google Play Store on your smart[phone.
- Inside the ‘Search’ box available on the top of the app, type MPBSE/MP Board.
- Then click on the ‘Install’ button and the app will get installed on your phone.
- To check the class 12th result, open the app and enter your roll number.
- The new page on the app will be providing you with the details about your MPBSE Class 12th result.
- You can download the result by ticking on the ‘Download’ option available at the end of the page.
Madhya Pradesh Class 12th result can also be accesseed from the ‘Digilocker App’ which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store/Apple Store.
Process to download एमपी बोर्ड Class 12th result via SMS
Another method through which you can your MPBSE Class 12th result/scorecard is by sending an SMS for which you have to follow these steps:
- Open the ‘Messages’ tab of your smartphone.
- Inside the ‘Type Message’ box, type ‘MPBSE12<Space>Roll Number’ and send it to 56263.
- After doing the above steps, you’ve to wait until the message will be delivered.
- Once the message will be delivered, you’ll get a reply from the Board providing your Class 12th subject-wise marks on your screen.
- Copy the text and paste it into the MS Word folder or Drafts folder available in the Gmail account.
- For more safety, you can note it down in the notebook.
MP Board Class 12th Result Revaluation Process
Students who aren’t satisfied with the result can also apply for the revaluation in which their answer scripts will be cross-checked by the Board experts. Before applying for the revaluation, the student should pay attention to the updates posted on the MPBSE’s portal and submit the revaluation form as per the guidelines of the MPBSE.