MP B.Ed 2022: Department of Higher Education, Madhya Pradesh conducts admission for various courses every year. This year also, the authorities will be conducting the admission process for admission to the government colleges of the state. All the candidates who are interested to apply for admission must fill out the application form. The application for the B.Ed course will be released soon by the officials. It will be made available to the candidates online on the official website of the Department of Higher Education, MP. It is expected that the officials are going to release the update related to the admission process soon. So all the aspirants are advised to read the full article to get the latest update on MP B.Ed 2022.
MP B.Ed 2022 Notification
All the interested applicants will have to fill out the application form within the dates that will be given for the application. After the mentioned last date, no application will get accepted by the authorities. Before activating the application link, the authority will first release the notification regarding the admission. As of now, there is no news about the release date of the notification but we can expect it soon. All the aspirants are advised to first read the notification thoroughly and then apply for admission. The notification will include every crucial information related to the topic. Through the article, candidates will find information related to B.Ed admission like eligibility criteria, admission process, application fee, etc.
Madhya Pradesh B.Ed 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Article||MP B.Ed 2022|
|Authority Name||Department of Higher Education, Madhya Pradesh|
|For Courses||Bachelor in Education|
|Admission at||government colleges of the state|
|Application Form Releasing Date||To be announced|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
The authorities have set some eligibility criteria for the students who want to apply for the B.Ed course. Applicants who will complete the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill out the form. The eligibility for the B.Ed course is mentioned below:
- The applicant must be a graduate or postgraduate of a recognized university.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in graduate/ PG (For Political Science and Humanities Subject)
- Applicants must have scored at least 55% mark in graduation or PG (For Science and Maths)
- There is no maximum age to apply for admission.
- The age relaxation of 5% applies to the candidates who belong to SC or ST category.
(The eligibility criteria are based on the previous notification. If there will be any changes in the eligibility criteria then we will inform you guys via this article)
Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Schedule 2022
|Publication of the Notification||To be announced|
|Commencement of Application Process||To be announced|
|End of Application Process||To be announced|
|Publication of merit list||To be announced|
|Seat Allotment Process||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
Process to apply for MP B.Ed 2022
Applicants who want to apply for the B.Ed course must read this article. Here we have mentioned the online process to fill out the application. Following are the steps to apply for the course:
- Start the process by visiting the authorized portal of the Department of Higher Education, MP i.e., https://hed.mponline.gov.in/
- The home page will open on the screen. There you will have 4 options.
- Click on the option of NCTE Courses Counselling available there.
- The new page will open on the screen.
- Scroll through the page and click on the apply option available in front of B.Ed
- Now start filling out the application form.
- After filling in all the required details, upload the necessary documents.
- Now that you have completed the application form, recheck it and then finally submit t.
- Afterwards, you will be asked to pay the application fee.
- Choose your payment gateway and fill in other details.
- Lastly, pay the fee and submit the form.
- Also, take a printout of them for future use.
Madhya Pradesh B.Ed Application Fee
Aspirants who will fill out the application form will also have to pay the application fee. Without paying it, the application procedure will not proceed further. Modes that are available to pay the application fees are internet banking, atm, debit card, credit card, by cash at MP Online centre. The application fee is different for various categories. Given below we have provided the table of application fees (category-wise):
|Scheduled Caste||Rs. 125/-|
|Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 125/-|
Applicants will also have to pay Rs. 50/- while choosing their preference at each stage of the application process.
Required Documents for MP B.Ed Admission
Candidates will also have to carry some documents while filling out the application form. The documents are needed because the officials will ask to upload some documents in the application form and the details of the documents in the application. Following are the documents that are necessary while applying for the B.Ed course:
- Aadhar Card
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Degree
- Post Graduation Degree (If applicable)
- Date of Birth Proof
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Passport-Sized Photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
Also Check: MPPEB Group 3 Application 2022
MP B.Ed Application Form: Post Process
After the completion of the registration process, applicants will have to choose the preferred college and course. When the preference process will complete, the documents will get verified by the officials. The authority will prepare the list and publish it online. After the publication of the merit list, the seat allotment process will commence. There will be approximately 3 rounds of counselling and more if there will be vacant seats. After the allotment result, applicants will have to download the allotment letter and also have to submit the course fee. After submitting the fee, applicants will have to submit the required documents at the allotted college and the admission procedure will get complete.
MP B.Ed 2022: Important Links
The information available above in the article is based on the previous year’s notification. If the authority will make any changes to this year’s notification then we will update it. Thank you.