MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023: In 35 district central cooperative banks, MP 638 officer-grade posts are vacant. Therefore, the bank is hosting a recruitment process for the same. For MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023, the bank will accept the application forms from eligible applicants from 10 March 2023 to 9 April 2023. These application forms can be submitted by the applicants between the aforementioned dates on the bank’s official website i.e. apexbank.in. Furthermore, all interested applicants must check out the Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification on this website before submitting the application form. For further details regarding this recruitment i.e. regarding eligibility, vacancy, online application process and more, the applicants can check out the complete article.
MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023
This recruitment process is being organized by the MP Cooperative Bank for 13 Officer designations. For each of these designations, the bank has specified a few eligibility criteria that will define whether the applicants are fit to apply for that post or not. So, it is compulsory for the applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post they want to apply for before filling out the application form. Moreover, submitting the MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Form online along with the application fee is compulsory for all eligible applicants.
Check Now >>> Play Quiz and Win Cash Daily
मध्य प्रदेश सहकारी बैंक भर्ती 2023: Highlights
|Discussion Topic||MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Concerned Posts||Officers of different categories and grade|
|Total Officer Designations||13|
|Number of District Central Cooperative Banks||35|
|Number of Vacancies||638|
|Mode of Submitting the Applications||Online|
|Application Form Online Availability Date||10 March 2023|
|Online Application Form Submission Deadline||9 April 2023|
|Last date to print the submitted application||24 April 2023|
|Application Fee Amount||Rs. 500/- + 18% GST (UR Applicants)|
Rs. 250/- + 18% GST (Reserved Applicants)
|Payment Mode for the Application Fee||Online|
|Selection By||An Online Exam|
|MP Cooperative Bank Official Website||https://apexbank.in/|
Distribution of Vacancies
The distribution of 638 vacancies in 13 officer posts is done by Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank in the following manner.
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Financial Analyst (Senior Management Grade-2)||35|
|Computer Programmer (Senior Management Grade-2)||35|
|Marketing Officer (Senior Management Grade-2)||29|
|Internal Auditor (Senior Management Grade-2)||25|
|Internal Inspector (Middle Management Grade-1)||17|
|Officer Superintendent (Middle Management Grade-1)||12|
|Branch Inspector (Middle Management Grade-1)||17|
|Branch Manager (Middle Management Grade-1)||367|
|Assistant Chief (Middle Management Grade-2)||27|
|Sub Engineer (Middle Management Grade-2)||8|
|Statistical Officer (Middle Management Grade-2)||15|
|Accountant (Middle Management Grade-2)||38|
|Computer Programmer-2 (Middle Management Grade-2)||13|
apexbank.in Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for apexbank.in Recruitment 2023 with respect to the concerned officer posts are as follows.
- Nationality: The applicants can only apply for the given post if he/she is an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: As per the age criteria for the officers’ recruitment at MP Cooperative Bank, as on 9 April 2023, the minimum age for applicants is 18 years. Whereas, the maximum age is 40 years.
- Educational Qualifications: The requirements of educational qualifications for different posts vary according to their nature and grade.
- In accordance with the concerned posts, the applicants need to have pursued qualifications such as B.E/ B.Teach, MBA Finance/ Marketing, Degree in Civil, Degree in CS, etc.
- To know more details regarding these required educational qualifications check out: MP Cooperative Bank Qualifications and Preference
- The required educational qualifications must be acquired by the applicants from a certified institution/ university.
Upper Age Limit Relaxation
The details of the relaxation in the Upper Age Limit for the applicants belonging to the reserved categories are given in the following table.
|Name of the Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|SC and ST||5 years|
|Women Applicants (All Categories)||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||5 years|
|Regular Employees in STCCS like PACs, DCCBs and SCB (Natives of MP)||5 years|
Steps for Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank Application Form 2023
To fill out the Application Form for Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023, the applicants can check out the list of steps below. Before the applicants proceed with these steps they must have scanned their photograph, signature, left thumb impression and a handwritten declaration.
- In the first step, the applicants will have to arrive at the homepage of the Bank’s website with the URL https://apexbank.in/.
- On reaching the homepage, the applicants need to select the Online Application link given for various posts recruitment.
- Through this link, the applicants will reach the page that is specified for the application process of recruitment.
- Here, the applicants need to tap on the link for New Registration.
- After this, the applicants will need to fill out the registration form that appears on their screens,
- By successfully completing the registration process, the applicants will have their log in details.
- With these login details, the applicants start to fill out the application form.
- The applicants must enter accurate details in all the spaces in the application form and also upload all the required documents.
- Once all these steps are completed, the applicants must go through the entire application form again and crosscheck all the details.
- After this, the applicants can make the payment of the application fee.
- As soon as the payment is successfully made, the applicants can submit the Cooperative Bank Application 2023 Madhya Pradesh.
- Now, the applicants must take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for the selection rounds.
During the application process for the मध्य प्रदेश सहकारी बैंक भर्ती 2023, the applicants must compulsorily make the payment of the required application fee. This application fee is needed to be paid by the applicants on or prior to the deadline through the available online payment methods. The details of the amount of the application fee for the recruitment with respect to UR and Reserved categories are as follows.
|General, OBC and EWS||Rs. 500/- + 18% GST|
|SC, ST and PH||Rs. 250/- + 18% GST|
MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
In the Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 Selection Process the bank will conduct an online exam for eligible applicants. The online exam will have 200 MCQs from 5 distinct subjects and the maximum scoreable marks in the exam will also be 200. More details regarding this exam and the rest of the selection process will be updated by the bank through its official website.
|Apply Now||MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|Find More Details On||MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|For Relevant Updates Follow||Bihar NEWS Homepage|
What is the release date of the admit card for the MP Cooperative Bank Exam 2023?
The admit card for the online exam will be available to download a week before the exam. The complete schedule of the exam will be updated by the bank in the near future.
What is the scale of pay for the posts in the MP Cooperative Bank Recruitment?
As per the grade and nature of the post, the pay scales for the posts in the recruitment are Level 6 and Level 7.
What is the deadline for the online payment of the application fee for the applicants?
The deadline for the online application fee payment is 9 April 2023.